Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 121

Thread: Bill Clinton foundation has spent more than $50M on travel expenses

  1. #31
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,205

    Re: Bill Clinton foundation has spent more than $50M on travel expenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Lib View Post
    Over 64k postings, but apparently still makes enough coherent arguments to garner a 39% thank you rating as opposed to your 25% with 50 thousand fewer posts. You may disagree with the Liberal view but to call it "crackpot" is a bit of a stretch. Consider the fact that there are conservatives in this forum with a similar track record to Redress who I disagree with but still respect. You, however, may want to look at the mirror when it comes to your theories as it seems that not to many people agree with you...at all

    Attachment 67152404Attachment 67152405
    What a falacious, disingenuous argument. According to your deductions, my "like" rate at over 75% would top all of you and therefore you must accept my word on everything.

    You do realize that "likes" don't indicate a percentage of approval for all comments posted, don't you?
    Last edited by CanadaJohn; 08-21-13 at 06:03 AM.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  2. #32
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Bill Clinton foundation has spent more than $50M on travel expenses

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Typical Con strawman "Lberals say this..." when no liberal ever really says that except in your head. I've never heard a liberal say that people shouldn't be able to spend their own money on whatever they want.

    This is foundation money, not government money. It's not your money, it's not your outrage. Are you just bored that there's nothing worth the effort to bash Libs?
    Oh look they're circling the wagons. Surprise!
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #33
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:13 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,358
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Bill Clinton foundation has spent more than $50M on travel expenses

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Oh look they're circling the wagons. Surprise!
    Spreading facts is circling the wagons now? Can you point out one thing he said that was untrue?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #34
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: Bill Clinton foundation has spent more than $50M on travel expenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Can you point out one thing he said that was untrue?

    Sure...

    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Lib
    ....You may disagree with the Liberal view but to call it "crackpot" is a bit of a stretch.
    You're welcome.... (pssst....I'm joking here so don't get your granny panties in a bunch)
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #35
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,267

    Re: Bill Clinton foundation has spent more than $50M on travel expenses

    What? The Clintons need a slush fund for travel. It's one of the things the "Foundation" was created for in the first place. Does anybody really expect the Clintons to have to pay for that themselves? C'mon. It's the Clintons - not some Joe Schmoe and family going to Disneyland. They don't travel light.

  6. #36
    Pontificator
    iliveonramen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On a Gravy Train with Biscuit Wheels
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 05:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    9,213

    Re: Bill Clinton foundation has spent more than $50M on travel expenses

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Oh man! $50 million? That is truly 1%er figures.....I wonder when OWS will camp on their doorstep?....Private Jets, Flying 'students', multiple international trips for Hillary, and Chelsea....Liberals have the nerve to furl their brow's when an SUV passes by, yet I am sure this carbon foot print is ok for them....

    Remember friends, the rules that a liberal progressive lays out for you never is meant to apply to themselves....
    Ehhh...if you think Bill or Hillary are liberal progressives you're crazy. They may be socially liberal but their economics are definitely pro-Wall Street and AT LEAST centrist (I'd argue conservative). It was the Clintons that led the Democratic party shift to the center and catered to big Wall Street firms.
    “Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.” John Maynard Keynes

  7. #37
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,324

    Re: Bill Clinton foundation has spent more than $50M on travel expenses

    Why do all Libs have these stupid things ? " Foundations " ?

    My Aunt and Uncle have one and they live in....Berkely.

    I get they are tax shelters, and given the innate Sociopathic mindset of your average Liberal I understand they're being used for personal gain above all, but C'mon.

    It's a bit of a cliche.

  8. #38
    Sage
    AliHajiSheik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,390

    Re: Bill Clinton foundation has spent more than $50M on travel expenses

    All you need to know is the mission of the William J. Clinton foundation:

    THE WILLIAM J. CLINTON FOUNDATION WORKS TO STRENGTHEN THE CAPACITY OF
    PEOPLE IN THE U.S. AND THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TO MEET THE CHALLENGES OF
    GLOBAL INTERDEPENDENCE.

    If there is a more worthy cause, I can't think of what it would be.

  9. #39
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,324

    Re: Bill Clinton foundation has spent more than $50M on travel expenses

    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen View Post
    Ehhh...if you think Bill or Hillary are
    liberal progressives you're crazy. They may be socially liberal but their economics are definitely pro-Wall Street and AT LEAST centrist (I'd argue conservative). It was the Clintons that led the Democratic party shift to the center and catered to big Wall Street firms.
    There's a interesting take on the issue.

    The Clintons, they're using altruism to profit because they're Conservatives, or a variation of the right wing.

    No, its more like...The Clintons, they use altruism to profit because they can get away with it and they're disgusting human beings.

  10. #40
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,728

    Re: Bill Clinton foundation has spent more than $50M on travel expenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Despite logging up all those miles and spending all that money she don't in no way feel no way tarred. Hillary Quoting James Cleveland - "I Don't Feel Noways Tired - YouTube
    Come on...at least give her credit for managing to pander to a church congregation during an election campaign...err....I mean...go to church!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •