Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 304

Thread: Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens - just because[W:189:219]

  1. #201
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens -- just because


  2. #202
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,186

    Re: Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens -- just because

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Blacks are 10x moire aggressive than whites.

    The best part is that whites just "bottle it up" better then blacks and can deal with it better......
    That's not racist at all...


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  3. #203
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,763

    Re: Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens -- just because

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Blacks are 10x moire aggressive than whites.

    The best part is that whites just "bottle it up" better then blacks and can deal with it better......
    You mean like they bottled it up better when they chained a black man to the back of a pickup truck and dragged him to his death in Jasper Texas? Oh, I see.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  4. #204
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,073

    Re: Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens -- just because

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    You mean like they bottled it up better when they chained a black man to the back of a pickup truck and dragged him to his death in Jasper Texas? Oh, I see.
    More than 50 percent of the violent crime in America is committed by 13 percent of the population.

    That's just a fact.

    That doesn't mean violent acts aren't committed by all races, but it does mean that a relatively small race by percentage is committing an unbelievably high percentage of this country's violence.

    And every time a black man tries to stand up and address it, he gets railroaded as an Uncle Tom.

    It's not just ignored, it's celebrated.

  5. #205
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens -- just because

    yeah buddy if I were black I'd be ashamed of the 'facts' hah and afraid of other blacks

  6. #206
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,763

    Re: Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens -- just because

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    More than 50 percent of the violent crime in America is committed by 13 percent of the population.

    That's just a fact.

    That doesn't mean violent acts aren't committed by all races, but it does mean that a relatively small race by percentage is committing an unbelievably high percentage of this country's violence.

    And every time a black man tries to stand up and address it, he gets railroaded as an Uncle Tom.

    It's not just ignored, it's celebrated.
    White people are just as bad when it comes to being criminals. In our system, bankers don't need a gun to rob people, and they almost always get off scott free. However, if they needed a gun to do what they do, they would surely use one, because they are sociopaths.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  7. #207
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens -- just because

    Every banker I've ever met is ten times worse than the coloured gang bangin' thug
    'cept one gave me a car loan and the other jacked that car?

  8. #208
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens -- just because

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    That's not racist at all...
    Facts cant be racist....

    Here is racist.... where the **** are the "hate crime" charges???

    ‘HATE THEM’: Here’s What Teen Accused of Murdering Australian Student Had to Say About ‘White’ People, Guns and Killing on Twitter | TheBlaze.com

  9. #209
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens -- just because

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    You mean like they bottled it up better when they chained a black man to the back of a pickup truck and dragged him to his death in Jasper Texas? Oh, I see.
    That's called the bottle overflowing....

  10. #210
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens -- just because

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    White people are just as bad when it comes to being criminals. In our system, bankers don't need a gun to rob people, and they almost always get off scott free. However, if they needed a gun to do what they do, they would surely use one, because they are sociopaths.
    No they're not......

    Would you rather walk through hickville or the middle of an urban housing project?

    Murder, robbery, rape and (insert crime here) has become black culture -- That's why gangsta rap is so popular....

    Of course the few blacks that reject that gangsta jungle "eat or be eaten" nonsense are quickly labeled as "uncle toms" by those collecting welfare and selling crack - not to mention the Obama's and Pelosi's...

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •