Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 304

Thread: Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens - just because[W:189:219]

  1. #171
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,070

    Re: Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens -- just because

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    OH GOOD GAWD.

    My computer just about exploded. That is ALL your party is built on. Nothing more. That's all you people know.
    my party eh? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #172
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,623

    Re: Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens -- just because

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Get over it.
    LOL, you present ZERO facts, just highly biased opinion.

    You never did answer a single question, just played dodge the question.

    You claim to be able to tell by looking a person's racial backround when your own dad can look as black ans any african.

    I've seen blondes with the facial features of an african and very dark girls with the facial features of a Nordic Goddess.

    I don't know if your facts are wrong or not....will let you know after you present one for scrutiny...

  3. #173
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens -- just because

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    LOL, you present ZERO facts, just highly biased opinion.

    You never did answer a single question, just played dodge the question.

    You claim to be able to tell by looking a person's racial backround when your own dad can look as black ans any african.

    I've seen blondes with the facial features of an african and very dark girls with the facial features of a Nordic Goddess.

    I don't know if your facts are wrong or not....will let you know after you present one for scrutiny...
    Sooooooo, you dont know if facts are wrong or not????? Hmmmm, what "fact" would that be?

  4. #174
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,623

    Re: Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens -- just because

    Quote Originally Posted by FederalRepublic View Post
    The only other thing I'd add to your left-wing fantasy about right wing fantasy is that Zimmerman got exactly what he wanted, which was to murder a black kid and get away with it.
    No Sir, Zimmerman never wanted to get away with murder, if we are talking about MY read on the event. He is a sissy putz who right now should feel lucky to not be convicted of the wrongful death of a teen walking home one day. I firmly believe if Trayon had been trying to kill Zimmerman it would have been Trayvon on trial.

    With any luck Zimmerman has had enough reality and will settle for playing Xbox for his hero fix.

  5. #175
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens -- just because

    This is a straight up occurrence of black on white crime, it will be forgotten by this time next week.

  6. #176
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:35 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,942

    Re: Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens -- just because

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    No Sir, Zimmerman never wanted to get away with murder, if we are talking about MY read on the event. He is a sissy putz who right now should feel lucky to not be convicted of the wrongful death of a teen walking home one day. I firmly believe if Trayon had been trying to kill Zimmerman it would have been Trayvon on trial.

    With any luck Zimmerman has had enough reality and will settle for playing Xbox for his hero fix.
    Sorry. I thought we were playing "Let's see who can come up with the best stereotypical left-wing George Zimmerman theory. You were close, but mine's better.

  7. #177
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,623

    Re: Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens -- just because

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Sooooooo, you dont know if facts are wrong or not????? Hmmmm, what "fact" would that be?
    You have presented ZERO facts, YOU asked me if you had the facts wrong. Present a fact and we can discuss it, like what sort of retail do you engage in to claim to know a store owner can send 'much' of the money customers spend in his store 'back home'. What is the profit margin in any of the stores you claim Middle Easterners own. What is YOUR profit margin?

    All you give is opinion and a very biased one at that. As far as the teen goes you have ZERO fact there, just more biased opinion based on looks and even though you know your dad looks like an african when he stands out in the sun too long.

  8. #178
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens -- just because

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    This is a straight up occurrence of black on white crime, it will be forgotten by this time next week.
    If Chris Lane had been armed and defended himself, the Left would be calling him a racist. Obama would be claiming if he had sons, they'd look like these murderous thugs.

    Blacks are far more racist than whites. They blame their destroyed community on racism when they need to take a long hard look in the mirror.

    Black teen who murdered Australian posted racist Tweets | The Daily Caller

  9. #179
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens -- just because

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    You have presented ZERO facts, YOU asked me if you had the facts wrong. Present a fact and we can discuss it, like what sort of retail do you engage in to claim to know a store owner can send 'much' of the money customers spend in his store 'back home'. What is the profit margin in any of the stores you claim Middle Easterners own. What is YOUR profit margin?

    All you give is opinion and a very biased one at that. As far as the teen goes you have ZERO fact there, just more biased opinion based on looks and even though you know your dad looks like an african when he stands out in the sun too long.
    Junior killer is a killer. Fact
    He looks like he has some black in him. Fact.
    He is going to jail for a very long time. Fact.

  10. #180
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens -- just because

    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    I don't fully get the dysfunction but being there under the same roof everyday and living your life to make sure your kids know they're loved more than you love your own happiness, which includes a healthy dose of disciple, is probably a part of what might be missing.

    Yep, my kids have been made painfully aware from each of their births that I'm not here to be their best buddy. My role as their father is to guide them through life, teaching them about my experiences when the moment demands and to get them to think critically about the choices they make. They ALL know that I am fair, but stern. They ALL know that when my wife and I make a decision it is decided upon after careful consideration, and that they have an opportunity to provide an argument as to why they might feel we are wrong. If the argument is compelling enough, both my wife and I have changed our minds, if only to let the children know that we stand behind our word to be fair and considerate. We always weigh a change in our position with the level and degree of harm any situation might present itself, and we're all too willing to allot a degree of trust if the risk vs reward is warranted. In addition, and something I am seeing more and more of in our society is that we actually play with our kids. Have you ever noticed that when you take your kids out, that parents almost never interact with their children. They tend to just take them to where the event is and then stand around texting, talking to other parents or whatever, but almost never actually playing. THIS is a component in our society that is wrong headed and I'm not sure how we got here, but it's a really dysfunctional path we're heading on. I'm 45 and I still go down the slide with my kids, or race through the bounce-house with them, or fire rockets, or play hot wheels and build a track. Sure I'm tired as hell when I'm done work, but it's IMPORTANT to their well-being, and sleep is way overrated anyway..

    I'm not trying to say I'm perfect at parenting, and I make a lot of mistakes and probably will always make mistakes, but I am keenly aware that the effort to participate in our kids upbringing is one of the most important things we can do as parents. Our level of interest in their lives, perceived good or bad speaks volumes for their health as they grow into adults.

    Rant off/

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •