Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 230

Thread: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

  1. #201
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Her exact words. Implying she was saying something else is a lie. "Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they’d go kill some Americans," Clinton said. "What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"
    Yes, those were here words, now go back about 30 seconds and get the context of why she outbursted like that.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #202
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    I know why, I watched it live. You go back.
    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Yes, those were here words, now go back about 30 seconds and get the context of why she outbursted like that.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  3. #203
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    I know why, I watched it live. You go back.
    *sigh* Don't get frustrated man, just because you tried to say that the context was something other than it clearly was. I even posted the entire questioning session between Senator Johnson, and former SoS Clinton, and to say that she blurted that out because she was frustrated over her callousness concerning the death would be kind, what she was trying to do is deflect from the question of why they would send out Sec. Rice with that absurd notion that the attack was over a video, and why they would continue to lie to the American people.

    Frankly, I can not at this point imagine why you'd be covering for that?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #204
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    I watched it live. My impression was the person question was badgering her and she was frustrated the deaths of the Amricans were not as important as him scoring his political points. but whatever you see you are welcome to. I am not covering for anyone or anything, I am just pointing out another right wing lie that you guys have told each other often enough you now beleive it.
    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    *sigh* Don't get frustrated man, just because you tried to say that the context was something other than it clearly was. I even posted the entire questioning session between Senator Johnson, and former SoS Clinton, and to say that she blurted that out because she was frustrated over her callousness concerning the death would be kind, what she was trying to do is deflect from the question of why they would send out Sec. Rice with that absurd notion that the attack was over a video, and why they would continue to lie to the American people.

    Frankly, I can not at this point imagine why you'd be covering for that?
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  5. #205
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    I watched it live. My impression was the person question was badgering her and she was frustrated the deaths of the Amricans were not as important as him scoring his political points. but whatever you see you are welcome to. I am not covering for anyone or anything, I am just pointing out another right wing lie that you guys have told each other often enough you now beleive it.
    Well, because we don't see something the same way doesn't make it a lie....That is an error on your part, and forgive me for saying, not the best way to make your point.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #206
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,253

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    Oh tsk tsk, mak ... you didn't really think that, did you?
    Oh the shame.
    You can't be that much of a loyalist.

  7. #207
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    I have made my point 25 different ways and times. I beleive this untruth if you will, has been going around the RW blogosphere so long you guys really do beleive she was saying what difference does it make 4 Americans died. If you watched it live than read the text, clearly she did not say that. Not by any stretch or interpretation. Why do you keep saying she did?
    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Well, because we don't see something the same way doesn't make it a lie....That is an error on your part, and forgive me for saying, not the best way to make your point.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  8. #208
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    I am not loyal to the dems at all, but I really hate just made up crap coming from the right. This is a black and white example and you guys still act like she said something else. Find something real to complain about. there is lots.
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    Oh tsk tsk, mak ... you didn't really think that, did you?
    Oh the shame.
    You can't be that much of a loyalist.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  9. #209
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    I have made my point 25 different ways and times. I beleive this untruth if you will, has been going around the RW blogosphere so long you guys really do beleive she was saying what difference does it make 4 Americans died. If you watched it live than read the text, clearly she did not say that. Not by any stretch or interpretation. Why do you keep saying she did?
    No, you have it wrong then....We are not saying that she said "it's no big deal 4 American's died", at least not me....What I am saying is that Hillary was saying that it is no big deal how it happened, or that we should be concerned why they did it....That is just as bad if you ask me.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #210
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    Her point was no matter how it happened there were still 4 dead Americans. I completely agree with that. It was obvious the guy questioning her was just trying to score political points. Why doesnt that bother you?
    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    No, you have it wrong then....We are not saying that she said "it's no big deal 4 American's died", at least not me....What I am saying is that Hillary was saying that it is no big deal how it happened, or that we should be concerned why they did it....That is just as bad if you ask me.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •