Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 230

Thread: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Exaclty why no one except far RWers take this stuff seriously.
    Oh Right......that's Right,.....only left wingers bloviate that they can determine what is serious and not serious.

    Tell ya what Mak.....try looking at the Top of the War College. One thing is for certain. You wont see a left-winger in the top ten. Speaks volumes in the true reality of things. Just sayin.

    Which you been there, in the ****.....so you know exactly how limited the left truly is. Which that just cant be gotten around. To much past History and On the Spot moments that prove that worth. Almost 9 out of ten times. Do you think the minority that resides in that group can make up for all its other ****-ups?

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Heya Apache. When it comes to Democrats.....that is, repeated incompetency.
    If I were to be back in college and my political science term paper was on the Obama administration I could have turned in one page of paper with one word typed on it, that word being 'incompetency" and I would have received an A+ grade.

  3. #163
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    I am not really a lefty. But the dumb stuff like this pushes me further and furter away from the right. Pointing out there is no evidence there was any wrong doing from the Obama administration does not make me a lefty. But insisting something happens with no evidnence makes you delusional...at best. Just read you guys last 4-5 posts. Nothing but name calling and accusations. How bout something concrete, some sort of evidence. Remember when the elections were going on Faux was going crazy, there were military assets everywhere and Obama would not use them A jet here a company of Marines there and on and on. He just went to his room and hid. When it gets right down to it there were what? 6 guys somewhere that would have just died too? This doesnt make me a lefty. But id does kinda embarss me I used to be such a consverative.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    This one should be on Saturday Night Live. LOL.
    But he doesn't know how funny he is, and that's the serious part.

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    I am not really a lefty. But the dumb stuff like this pushes me further and furter away from the right. Pointing out there is no evidence there was any wrong doing from the Obama administration does not make me a lefty. But insisting something happens with no evidnence makes you delusional...at best. Just read you guys last 4-5 posts. Nothing but name calling and accusations. How bout something concrete, some sort of evidence. Remember when the elections were going on Faux was going crazy, there were military assets everywhere and Obama would not use them A jet here a company of Marines there and on and on. He just went to his room and hid. When it gets right down to it there were what? 6 guys somewhere that would have just died too? This doesnt make me a lefty. But id does kinda embarss me I used to be such a consverative.
    How many times do I have to put up to show the Libyans warned us 3 days ahead of time. The left can't get around it.....no matter how much they lie, cheat, steal, beg, or borrow. Nor even deny.

    How many times does a facility need to be attacked.....before the Democrats will actually consider what took place as attacks. Look its real simple. The First time the Benghazi Facility was hit.....the left downplayed it. Then it got hit again, plus a US Ambassador was killed. All due to some shenanigans and sheer incompetency. The sheer inability to even recognize the dangers.

    That's all that is needed to validate. That none of those people from the left that made decisions about anything.....should have EVER been put there in the First place. Which includes Hillary Clinton as SOS.

  6. #166
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    I really dont know if it is protocol for American diplomats to bail everytime a country issues some sort of warning. I suspect if it was there would be a lot of bailing. It is not lying cheating or whatever else you are going on about. Show me something that says all the presidents before have always bugged out every time the host country has issued a warning. I doubt it was ever downplayed by anyone. Without doubt Faux lied aout it at first and has doubled down on it ever since. Sheer incompeteny? Ok, has anything like this every happened before? (Yes), was that incopetence too? Is being a diplomat a dangerous buisness? how much risk is appropriate? The right doesnt come up with anything concrete, just stuff like this. I have no doubt you beleive all this, but it is baseless. The right never address anything of substance, just goes on about incompetence and shanannagians with no real context. Again, nothing you say below is evident wrong doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    How many times do I have to put up to show the Libyans warned us 3 days ahead of time. The left can't get around it.....no matter how much they lie, cheat, steal, beg, or borrow. Nor even deny.

    How many times does a facility need to be attacked.....before the Democrats will actually consider what took place as attacks. Look its real simple. The First time the Benghazi Facility was hit.....the left downplayed it. Then it got hit again, plus a US Ambassador was killed. All due to some shenanigans and sheer incompetency. The sheer inability to even recognize the dangers.

    That's all that is needed to validate. That none of those people from the left that made decisions about anything.....should have EVER been put there in the First place. Which includes Hillary Clinton as SOS.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  7. #167
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    I really dont know if it is protocol for American diplomats to bail everytime a country issues some sort of warning. I suspect if it was there would be a lot of bailing. It is not lying cheating or whatever else you are going on about. Show me something that says all the presidents before have always bugged out every time the host country has issued a warning. I doubt it was ever downplayed by anyone. Without doubt Faux lied aout it at first and has doubled down on it ever since. Sheer incompeteny? Ok, has anything like this every happened before? (Yes), was that incopetence too? Is being a diplomat a dangerous buisness? how much risk is appropriate? The right doesnt come up with anything concrete, just stuff like this. I have no doubt you beleive all this, but it is baseless. The right never address anything of substance, just goes on about incompetence and shanannagians with no real context. Again, nothing you say below is evident wrong doing.
    You don't think they should bail everytime a country issues a warning? Now who said everytime? How about the Most significant times. Mak.....listen to what you are saying. There was no mistaking all those other countries that closed their Embassies and pulled up out of dodge. There was no mistaking the Attempt on the UK Ambassadors life. Nor the Italians.

    There was no mistaking the first attack on the facility. There was no mistaking the Attack on the Red Cross either.

    Let me ask you.....how do you go and hire some Terrorists to act as Security for the US? That would be Ansar Al Shariah.....Mak. Just a simple mistake.....huh?

    How about simple mistakes made by those who shouldn't have ever been there in the first place.....then their cover up of those mistakes......then their deflection with anything else that can get the focus off of here.

    Why......because of those shenanigans we spoke of before.

  8. #168
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    I really dont know if it is protocol for American diplomats to bail everytime a country issues some sort of warning. I suspect if it was there would be a lot of bailing. It is not lying cheating or whatever else you are going on about. Show me something that says all the presidents before have always bugged out every time the host country has issued a warning. I doubt it was ever downplayed by anyone. Without doubt Faux lied aout it at first and has doubled down on it ever since. Sheer incompeteny? Ok, has anything like this every happened before? (Yes), was that incopetence too? Is being a diplomat a dangerous buisness? how much risk is appropriate? The right doesnt come up with anything concrete, just stuff like this. I have no doubt you beleive all this, but it is baseless. The right never address anything of substance, just goes on about incompetence and shanannagians with no real context. Again, nothing you say below is evident wrong doing.
    Do you think there was any lying going on when Obama and Clinton said a Youtube video was the cause of the attacks? Did you read Ambassador Stevens' diary?

  9. #169
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    No. I really believe anytime something like that starts there is so much chaos going on they probably truly did not know what was going on at first. I also believe some secrecy is necessary. I remember something about CNN finding it and turning it over to the family. Why dont you tell be about the earth shattering evidence of a coverup I have not yet head about contained therein?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Do you think there was any lying going on when Obama and Clinton said a Youtube video was the cause of the attacks? Did you read Ambassador Stevens' diary?
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    No. I really believe anytime something like that starts there is so much chaos going on they probably truly did not know what was going on at first. I also believe some secrecy is necessary. I remember something about CNN finding it and turning it over to the family. Why dont you tell be about the earth shattering evidence of a coverup I have not yet head about contained therein?
    Do you think downplaying the first attack on the facility.....could play into that? You don't think Stevens was aware of what went down with Kenya and Tanzania when the Dems were in Office last time?

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •