Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 230

Thread: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

  1. #121
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    almost all the links say foxnewsinsider. The scandal is made up and kiept alive by fox news and the right wing blogoshpere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Benghazi: The Definitive Report, written by Brandon Webb and Jack Murphy
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  2. #122
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Faux.
    Just a couple of worthless Navy Seals killed, right?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #123
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    Strawman. This is another (one of the many) reason only RWers listen to the drivel.
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Just a couple of worthless Navy Seals killed, right?
    Last edited by mak2; 08-26-13 at 07:32 AM.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  4. #124
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Strawman. This is another (one of the many) reason only RWers listen to the drivel.
    That operation was a total and incompetent **** up, and you know it. Stop protecting the incompentency of the leadership.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  5. #125
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    I am not defending the POTUS as much as I am pointing out the extreme stupid on the right. Since before the election the RWers have been getting stupider and stupider, at first it was lapel pins and him not saluting during hail to the chief, then and still the birth certificate thing, now it is he left Americans to die cause he went to his room to hide or to LasVegas or something, or he is picking on Repuclican "grass roots" groups. All I hear from the right are made up scandals and name calling, simply childish. Count the asteriks in you post if you dont beleive me.
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    That operation was a total and incompetent **** up, and you know it. Stop protecting the incompentency of the leadership.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  6. #126
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,582

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    almost all the links say foxnewsinsider. The scandal is made up and kiept alive by fox news and the right wing blogoshpere.
    Not sure what you mean, I didn't supply any links. So, it's made up? You believe it was the youtube video?
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    I am not defending the POTUS as much as I am pointing out the extreme stupid on the right. Since before the election the RWers have been getting stupider and stupider, at first it was lapel pins and him not saluting during hail to the chief, then and still the birth certificate thing, now it is he left Americans to die cause he went to his room to hide or to LasVegas or something, or he is picking on Repuclican "grass roots" groups. All I hear from the right are made up scandals and name calling, simply childish. Count the asteriks in you post if you dont beleive me.
    Maybe it would help if you tackled and debated these issues one at a time rather than looking for people and places to blame for those who believe Obama to be less than truthful and more than a little incompetent. If you are able to defend this administration with the facts than you should have no problem putting down the 'RWers'.

  8. #128
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    I am not looking for anything or anyone to blame. I am just pointing out the Fox and the RW blogoshpere has made up this "scandal" along with many others, on nearly no, or in some cases absolutely no evidence of any wrong doing. Come up with some "facts" as you say then I wont think RWers are so silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Maybe it would help if you tackled and debated these issues one at a time rather than looking for people and places to blame for those who believe Obama to be less than truthful and more than a little incompetent. If you are able to defend this administration with the facts than you should have no problem putting down the 'RWers'.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  9. #129
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    I am not defending the POTUS as much as I am pointing out the extreme stupid on the right. Since before the election the RWers have been getting stupider and stupider, at first it was lapel pins and him not saluting during hail to the chief, then and still the birth certificate thing, now it is he left Americans to die cause he went to his room to hide or to LasVegas or something, or he is picking on Repuclican "grass roots" groups. All I hear from the right are made up scandals and name calling, simply childish. Count the asteriks in you post if you dont beleive me.
    American died because either he wasn't decisive, or his policy wasn't. Either way, same result. The worse part was the lying and cover up. Now it appears he was covering a covert operation running weapons. Whatever it is/was it is screwed up, and he perpetuated it.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  10. #130
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Diplomats in Benghazi Debacle Back on Job

    You have no evidence of anything in this quote. That is the problem, the RWers and Faux make up stories and try to fit "facts" in to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    American died because either he wasn't decisive, or his policy wasn't. Either way, same result. The worse part was the lying and cover up. Now it appears he was covering a covert operation running weapons. Whatever it is/was it is screwed up, and he perpetuated it.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •