Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 442

Thread: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

  1. #371
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,645

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by windowdressing View Post
    It appears that the subtlety of the post escaped you. And, by the way, I knew about Google .. that's where I find all of the stuff on Obama being a Kenyan, a Muslim, not being born here, not understanding America (since he's a foreigner), etc. It's the same place, no? Anyway, please stand by ... I may want you to do other work for me in the future ...
    Don't worry, I double check what you say by default as you aren't blessed with an abundance of trustworthiness.

    By the way, where did you locate a copy of that quote that didn't make it clear that the quote was fake?

  2. #372
    Professor
    Tettsuo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 02:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    It's funny how birthers refuse to address Cruz's situation but love to pontificate about Obama's situation.

    We know for a FACT that Cruz was not born in the USA.

    Yes or No... is it a problem for Senator Cruz to not be born in America to be President?
    A man without fear is a fool, a man that succumbs to his fear is a coward and a brave man acknowledges fear yet presses on.
    http://soulinblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

  3. #373
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    09-08-13 @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Don't worry, I double check what you say by default as you aren't blessed with an abundance of trustworthiness.

    By the way, where did you locate a copy of that quote that didn't make it clear that the quote was fake?
    that's only right since I find myself doing the same with you, but don't start feeling special ... I do it with all of you conservatives ... at times it feels like a full-time job ...

    as far as the quote is concerned, you can do the work, and if you do it right, you'll find more than one link where it's not obvious ... but that's irrelevant anyway, since my post was more subtle than that (and I even indicated that there was a question about its authenticity) ... what should disturb you is that it is believable and that was the point I was making, actually warning Dems that it is not out of the realm of possibility that we may end up with a Rand Paul or Ted Cruz as president ...

    J, you're going to have to keep up because I'm not going to be there every time to help you ... take care ...

  4. #374
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    I dont think it makes a whole lot of difference. What amazes me is the breath taking hyporisy from the right wingers. But hey, it hasnt be the party of morals and ethics for years. Glad they quit saying that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    It's funny how birthers refuse to address Cruz's situation but love to pontificate about Obama's situation.

    We know for a FACT that Cruz was not born in the USA.

    Yes or No... is it a problem for Senator Cruz to not be born in America to be President?
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  5. #375
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,645

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by windowdressing View Post
    that's only right since I find myself doing the same with you, but don't start feeling special ... I do it with all of you conservatives ... at times it feels like a full-time job ...

    as far as the quote is concerned, you can do the work, and if you do it right, you'll find more than one link where it's not obvious ... but that's irrelevant anyway, since my post was more subtle than that (and I even indicated that there was a question about its authenticity) ... what should disturb you is that it is believable and that was the point I was making, actually warning Dems that it is not out of the realm of possibility that we may end up with a Rand Paul or Ted Cruz as president ...

    J, you're going to have to keep up because I'm not going to be there every time to help you ... take care ...

    There is no reason to track your source of the quote. Whether you were misinformed by the source, misread the source or simply chose to withhold the fact that it was fake doesn't really matter. They all make you look bad.

    The "subtlety" in you post was posting a fake Reagan quote about George Bush as a warning to Dems? So "subtlety" to you is defined as "pointless unverified gossip"? You should have skipped the quote.

  6. #376
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,521

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    It's funny how birthers refuse to address Cruz's situation but love to pontificate about Obama's situation.

    We know for a FACT that Cruz was not born in the USA.

    Yes or No... is it a problem for Senator Cruz to not be born in America to be President?
    No problem at all. In fact, I think we should wave any requirements in Cruze's case, since we are in desperate need of a President that understands the Constitution and will enforce it, as opposed to what is happening now. Besides, what's the problem, requirements seem to be quite relaxed nowadays?
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  7. #377
    Professor
    Tettsuo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 02:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    No problem at all. In fact, I think we should wave any requirements in Cruze's case, since we are in desperate need of a President that understands the Constitution and will enforce it, as opposed to what is happening now. Besides, what's the problem, requirements seem to be quite relaxed nowadays?
    Do you not see the obvious cognitive dissonance of your comment? We should wave the requirements given by the Constitution regarding who can be president of the nation, so that someone can uphold the Constitution. Seriously?
    A man without fear is a fool, a man that succumbs to his fear is a coward and a brave man acknowledges fear yet presses on.
    http://soulinblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

  8. #378
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,521

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    Do you not see the obvious cognitive dissonance of your comment? We should wave the requirements given by the Constitution regarding who can be president of the nation, so that someone can uphold the Constitution. Seriously?
    Yes, of course I do. It's done with tongue-in-cheek. But I'm also trying to be like some liberals, who don't want things like Obama's background investigated, but will send droves of reporters to Alaska to turn over every stone investigating Sarah Palin.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  9. #379
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    09-08-13 @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    There is no reason to track your source of the quote. Whether you were misinformed by the source, misread the source or simply chose to withhold the fact that it was fake doesn't really matter. They all make you look bad.

    The "subtlety" in you post was posting a fake Reagan quote about George Bush as a warning to Dems? So "subtlety" to you is defined as "pointless unverified gossip"? You should have skipped the quote.
    only in your eyes and in the eyes of other cons, and that's a badge of honor I wear with great pride given the values of the right in this country, especially the "Party first, country second" one ...

    and it appears that you have yet to capture the subtlety of the post, and you're starting to bore me ... if I see you post something interesting, or misleading, in the future, I'll respond, but for now, gotta get some work done to help support folks in the red states ...

  10. #380
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Dunno where they got it from as they didn't say. What they did say was that Obama was not the source. So ascribing that to Obama is nothing short of ridiculous. And again, a year earlier, the NY Times reported that Obama was born in Hawaii.

    According to the conspiracy nuts, he must have been telling some people he was born in Hawaii and then changing that to Kenya and then back to Hawaii again.
    He may well have done because it is said that he got into Harvard, despite disappointing grades elsewhere, because he was a foreign born student.

Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •