Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 442

Thread: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

  1. #361
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    LOL! As if you know any facts.

    If you did, you would know that the publisher of that pamphlet says that they didn't get Obama's bio from Obama. So you claiming Obama started "birtherism" is yet more BS.

    If you knew facts, you would know that the NY times reported in 1990 that Obama was born in Hawaii.

    So no, Obama is not a Birther, nor did he start it.

    And again, this is not a defense of Obama but a highlight of the loony lies being spread.
    If they didn't get the information from Obama, who did they get it from? Obama's literary agent says he was 'born in Kenya'. How did the mainstream media miss this? – Telegraph Blogs

  2. #362
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Dunno where they got it from as they didn't say. What they did say was that Obama was not the source. So ascribing that to Obama is nothing short of ridiculous. And again, a year earlier, the NY Times reported that Obama was born in Hawaii.

    According to the conspiracy nuts, he must have been telling some people he was born in Hawaii and then changing that to Kenya and then back to Hawaii again.

  3. #363
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Dunno where they got it from as they didn't say. What they did say was that Obama was not the source. So ascribing that to Obama is nothing short of ridiculous. And again, a year earlier, the NY Times reported that Obama was born in Hawaii.

    According to the conspiracy nuts, he must have been telling some people he was born in Hawaii and then changing that to Kenya and then back to Hawaii again.
    It seems you never read the article. read it first, please, and then comment.

  4. #364
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Let's see your evidence that healthcare in Massachusetts is on par with witchdoctor healthcare.......
    Why should I waste my time looking for evidence for you for something I did not bring up nor support?

    If you want evidence, look it up yourself. I don't care about Romney's health care plan, and I especially don't care about Obama's ignorant plan.

    One thing though, Romeny's plan was on the state level where the buffoon Obama's is on the federal level. See if you can figure out the difference,

  5. #365
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    LOL! As if you know any facts.

    If you did, you would know that the publisher of that pamphlet says that they didn't get Obama's bio from Obama. So you claiming Obama started "birtherism" is yet more BS.

    If you knew facts, you would know that the NY times reported in 1990 that Obama was born in Hawaii.

    So no, Obama is not a Birther, nor did he start it.

    And again, this is not a defense of Obama but a highlight of the loony lies being spread.
    See here you go with the leftist type stuff. It says nowhere that they "didn't get Obama's bio from Obama". You made that up. "looney lies" from the left trying to protect the first "birther". The article says clients were contacted and they got approval for what was published. How much Obama told them, he will never own up to. But he knowingly allowed it to be published as written for his own reasons. He never demanded they change anything or we would have heard about it from either him or that agency by now. Now he may have started the "birther' stuff before this. But he signed a Presidential order his first day or two in office that may prevent the truth from ever coming out on that.

    NY times said he was born in Hawaii in 1990? Well, good for them. In one article the Honolulu Advertiser said Obama was born in Kenya. Whats your point?

    So, the facts are once again laid out. At least some of them. Obama won't let the rest out. Obama is the first "birther". The only question about it is, when did he actually start this movement? 1991 or before?

  6. #366
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,681

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Who cares what you count? "Here" is this forum. There are plenty.
    You keep claiming that but I don't see a lot of people here who fit your claim. I mean, even in this case you pick a poster who didn't disclosed their politics, and who hasn't been around here long enough that there are no posts for me to browse.

  7. #367
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,681

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    LOL....see post #314

    Well, first, is that poster "right wing"? Not likely as they are libertarian.

    Second, they clearly state that they believe Obama is a natural born citizen and eligible to be president, so they aren't a birther either.

  8. #368
    Sage
    Somerville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On an island. Not that one!
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 AM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    Why not ask Obama why he no longer "clings" to the "birther" beliefs? He started every bit of it. While you are at it, ask him why he did start it all. I can see why he might have done what he did, but I don't know 100% for sure why he did what he did. Good luck though, I'm betting you won't get a peep.
    or in other words "I KNOW WHAT I KNOW AND REALITY BE DAMNED! and why should I explain something that is so obvious to 'right'-thinking people, particularly when the question is asked by some un-American socialist Obama worshipper." [/sarcasm]

    Last edited by Somerville; 08-22-13 at 11:03 AM. Reason: punctuation
    “And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”
    ~ James Madison, letter to Edward Livingston, July 10, 1822

  9. #369
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    09-08-13 @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    There is this thing called "Google" that you should probably check before posting such things. After all, there are more people like you out there who don't bother looking it up and happily post is as possibly true when trying to make a point.
    It appears that the subtlety of the post escaped you. And, by the way, I knew about Google .. that's where I find all of the stuff on Obama being a Kenyan, a Muslim, not being born here, not understanding America (since he's a foreigner), etc. It's the same place, no? Anyway, please stand by ... I may want you to do other work for me in the future ...

  10. #370
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    or in other words "I KNOW WHAT I KNOW AND REALITY BE DAMNED! and why should I explain something that is so obvious to 'right'-thinking people, particularly when the question is asked by some un-American socialist Obama worshipper." [/sarcasm]

    Why not just ask Obama?

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •