Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 442

Thread: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

  1. #161
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Velvet Elvis View Post
    Absolutely NOT. In regards to age, look at a cross-section of our citizens. They're stupid. They're government-schooled. A great deal of these cretins spend more time paying attention to reality TV than paying attention to their elected officials. These are people who are itching to sue anyone for anything for a payday. There's no wisdom in the kids coming out of school today.
    And we have older folks here who are, by most features, completely stupid (But I'm not naming names). Age is no measure of wisdom or knowledge.

    If you ask me, the minimum age for the president (35) is just fine. I don't want some punk getting elected. I want someone who's done something in his life (unlike 0bama). Perhaps someone who's spent some time in some sort of official role, so he knows how things work (unlike 0bama).
    Obama was a state senator. That is an official role. As well as being a professor and a private attorney. Besides, there's no real chance a young person will actually make to being considered for a serious nomination in a primary, thus we have excess laws that serve no purpose.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    GOP please, please, please, run Rafael Teddy Cruz for President...
    The GOP will "cruise" right into obscure oblivion ...
    My second choice would be Rick Perry to give you an idea how much I am sure he could NEVER win...

    BTW did you know that his daddy, also named Rafael Cruz, fought for Fidel Castro in the Cuban Revolution?
    It's true.

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    09-08-13 @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfLife View Post
    Ah Ted, it hardly matters either way, since you are unelectable.
    please keep those thoughts to yourself ... there's a movement afoot, led by Dems, trying to get Cruz selected as the GOP candidate in 2016 ...

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    09-08-13 @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    GOP please, please, please, run Rafael Teddy Cruz for President...
    The GOP will "cruise" right into obscure oblivion ...
    My second choice would be Rick Perry to give you an idea how much I am sure he could NEVER win...

    BTW did you know that his daddy, also named Rafael Cruz, fought for Fidel Castro in the Cuban Revolution?
    It's true.
    this is why Cruz may be a Manchurian candidate ... he poses as a right-wing nut, but once in office he announces he's a communist like his dad ... wait and see ...

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-16-13 @ 05:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,817

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by windowdressing View Post
    please keep those thoughts to yourself ... there's a movement afoot, led by Dems, trying to get Cruz selected as the GOP candidate in 2016 ...
    They will do that anyway because Bachmann will be in prison.

  6. #166
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    If he doesn't have a heart-attack, Christie is in. The TEA-loons will split their vote too many ways. The primary/caucus rules still favor an elitist, which CC is closer to than a liberty-loon.
    Quote Originally Posted by windowdressing View Post
    please keep those thoughts to yourself ... there's a movement afoot, led by Dems, trying to get Cruz selected as the GOP candidate in 2016 ...

  7. #167
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-16-13 @ 05:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,817

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    If he doesn't have a heart-attack, Christie is in. The TEA-loons will split their vote too many ways. The primary/caucus rules still favor an elitist, which CC is closer to than a liberty-loon.
    CC the Obama-hugging okay with gay kids guy? One can only hope.

  8. #168
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    You haven't seen CC's 50-state strategy, just as effective as Romney. Their difference? Christie hasn't walked away from his lifetime of positions. Romney did. CC is trouble for Dems with all women along with private unions and quiet public union folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfLife View Post
    CC the Obama-hugging okay with gay kids guy? One can only hope.

  9. #169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    09-08-13 @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    If he doesn't have a heart-attack, Christie is in. The TEA-loons will split their vote too many ways. The primary/caucus rules still favor an elitist, which CC is closer to than a liberty-loon.
    at tis point at least, Christie is the only one I think with a chance to win for the GOP in 2016 ...

  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-16-13 @ 05:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,817

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    You haven't seen CC's 50-state strategy, just as effective as Romney. Their difference? Christie hasn't walked away from his lifetime of positions. Romney did. CC is trouble for Dems with all women along with private unions and quiet public union folks.
    Believe me, we'd be more than happy to have blimpo on the top of the ticket but the guy under him is going to need to carry the jaws of life in case CC sits down wrong.

Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •