Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 442

Thread: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

  1. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    No one in the Tea Party appears to feel what way?
    Are you claiming that there wasn't a large contingent of the tea party that bought into the birther bs? or are you claiming that the Tea party is not enamored with Ted Cruz? What exactly are you claiming?
    I know you are a Leftist so you get to have some wiggle room but, even so, you should be able to understand that I responded to your statement
    I started the thread because I think it is a very interesting political dilema that the teabagger bunch find themselves in.
    Now, do you have a link wherein any member of the Tea Party says they are in a dilemma, or is this just a fabrication of the Disney Dude's making?

  2. #132
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I know you are a Leftist so you get to have some wiggle room but, even so, you should be able to understand that I responded to your statement

    Now, do you have a link wherein any member of the Tea Party says they are in a dilemma, or is this just a fabrication of the Disney Dude's making?
    They aren't saying they are in a dilema......it doesn't mean that they aren't. How can they vocal with the birther BS with Obama and then turn around and embrace Ted Cruz who has the same issues, without exposing their hypocrisy. THAT is the dilema. DOH!
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  3. #133
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,326

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    50% of the GOP still questions it...what are you talking about?
    I question your numbers....No one I know is even talking about this.... In fact the only ones I ever see making a stink about the 'birther' non issue, is liberals when they need to jab republicans....It has become as much a non issue as being called racist by leftists these days, y'all have used up all the meaning.....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #134
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    He was too busy killing Bin Ladin and preventing the Bush Meltdown from destroying our economy completely.
    he had plenty of time for golf, "stupidly" beer busts, vacations and campaigning. And come to find out, that silly photo of all the players sitting around the monitor pretending to be doing something the night of the raid, was a typical Obama snow job (thinking people already knew that). The real action while the raid was going on was upstairs in the card room, while the President was playing spades. That's how interested he was in what was happening. But whats another Obama snow job?

  5. #135
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I question your numbers....No one I know is even talking about this.... In fact the only ones I ever see making a stink about the 'birther' non issue, is liberals when they need to jab republicans....It has become as much a non issue as being called racist by leftists these days, y'all have used up all the meaning.....
    Poll: 51 percent of GOP primary voters think Obama born abroad - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

    This poll was taken just 2 years ago and shows that the MAJORITY (51%) of Republicans STILL believe the Birther BS. Do you have reason to believe that this number has changed substantially? There are other polls out there with similar results.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  6. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    They aren't saying they are in a dilema......it doesn't mean that they aren't. How can they vocal with the birther BS with Obama and then turn around and embrace Ted Cruz who has the same issues, without exposing their hypocrisy. THAT is the dilema. DOH!
    So this supposed 'dilemma' is of your own making?

    It's all in your head, Dude. There is no dilemma.

  7. #137
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,326

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Poll: 51 percent of GOP primary voters think Obama born abroad - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

    This poll was taken just 2 years ago and shows that the MAJORITY (51%) of Republicans STILL believe the Birther BS. Do you have reason to believe that this number has changed substantially? There are other polls out there with similar results.
    Yeah, this is a false narrative promoted by a corrupted biased media...Like I said I question it...Heck, even you just tried to pass off 2 year old numbers from an Obama campaign outlet....Not buyin it...Sorry.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Poll: 51 percent of GOP primary voters think Obama born abroad - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

    This poll was taken just 2 years ago and shows that the MAJORITY (51%) of Republicans STILL believe the Birther BS. Do you have reason to believe that this number has changed substantially? There are other polls out there with similar results.
    It doesn't really matter where BHO was born. He's an incompetent buffoon and will soon be history.

  9. #139
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    So this supposed 'dilemma' is of your own making? It's all in your head, Dude. There is no dilemma.
    Are you purposefully playing obtuse?
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #140
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Tea Party Favorite Cruz releases birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Yeah, this is a false narrative promoted by a corrupted biased media...Like I said I question it...Heck, even you just tried to pass off 2 year old numbers from an Obama campaign outlet....Not buyin it...Sorry.
    There are other polls out there with similar results. Sorry to burst your bubble J-Mac, but there is a large contingeny of the GOP of today that is dragging down the rest of the party with the wacko tea party/birther agenda.....whether you want to accept it or not.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •