Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Muslim Brotherhood wages war on Christians

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Muslim Brotherhood wages war on Christians

    Quote Originally Posted by specklebang View Post
    This was one of the news articles I was referring to:
    Well, last week he was making the rounds on the Sunday talk shows.....talking about how he stood with Obama on the issue of Egypt. But when asked if we should pull aid to Egypt due to the Law. He refused to answer that question. Schucked, jived, and then did the double dribble.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Muslim Brotherhood wages war on Christians

    Quote Originally Posted by specklebang View Post
    ..and yet when I posted http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-par...post1062207294 I was accusede iof bering a left-wing partisan hack.

    We really need some consistency...
    There has already been a great deal of consistency. Obama on Egypt: The Clueless Presidency Commentary Magazine

  3. #13
    #NeverTrump
    a351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Space Coast
    Last Seen
    09-09-17 @ 08:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,902

    Re: Muslim Brotherhood wages war on Christians

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    It's a disgrace and it's an even greater disgrace that the American President has come out on the side of the ethnic cleansers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barack Obama, addressing recent violence in Egypt
    Let me say that the Egyptian people deserve better than what we've seen over the last several days. And to the Egyptian people, let me say the cycle of violence and escalation needs to stop. We call on the Egyptian authorities to respect the universal rights of the people. We call on those who are protesting to do so peacefully and condemn the attacks that we've seen by protesters, including on churches.

    We believe that the state of emergency should be lifted that the process of national reconciliation should begin, that all parties need to have a voice in Egypt's future. That the rights of women and religious minorities should be respected and the commitments must be kept to pursue transparent reforms to the constitution and democratic elections of a parliament and a president.
    CNN.com - Transcripts

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Muslim Brotherhood wages war on Christians

    Quote Originally Posted by a351 View Post
    Blah, blah, blah, blah.

    He missed Gays and school uniforms.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Muslim Brotherhood wages war on Christians

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Blah, blah, blah, blah.

    He missed Gays and school uniforms.
    Heya Grant. Do you think he should have called the MB out by Name Specifically? My thinking is if he can explain in some interview and use their name. Then he should be able to Call them out. Especially knowing what they are doing.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Muslim Brotherhood wages war on Christians

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Heya Grant. Do you think he should have called the MB out by Name Specifically? My thinking is if he can explain in some interview and use their name. Then he should be able to Call them out. Especially knowing what they are doing.
    He, his vice Prez and his former Secretary of State have made some comments on the Middle East which have been publicized elsewhere. If it wasn't so serious it would be comical. It's a Peter Sellers movie.

    The Obama administration

    Muslim Brotherhood- President Barack Obama? | Prophecy

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Muslim Brotherhood wages war on Christians

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    He, his vice Prez and his former Secretary of State have made some comments on the Middle East which have been publicized elsewhere. If it wasn't so serious it would be comical. It's a Peter Sellers movie.

    The Obama administration

    Muslim Brotherhood- President Barack Obama? | Prophecy
    Yeah I know.....but there is a major difference if he says so In the All Seeing EYE.

  8. #18
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,189

    Re: Muslim Brotherhood wages war on Christians

    Quote Originally Posted by a351 View Post
    Why is it that Obama only trotted out the platitudes when the Muslim Brotherhood was deposed? Did he make such comments when the MB were marginalizing other religious groups and the opposition? Was Obama out there speaking against the MB tossing out the Egyptian parliament, tearing up the constitution and replacing it with islamo-fascism, attacking Cryptic Christians? No, MB's in charge, everything was fine, let's play golf!!

    It boggles the mind how so many Americans are in a trance when it comes to Obama.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Muslim Brotherhood wages war on Christians

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Why is it that Obama only trotted out the platitudes when the Muslim Brotherhood was deposed? Did he make such comments when the MB were marginalizing other religious groups and the opposition? Was Obama out there speaking against the MB tossing out the Egyptian parliament, tearing up the constitution and replacing it with islamo-fascism, attacking Cryptic Christians? No, MB's in charge, everything was fine, let's play golf!!

    It boggles the mind how so many Americans are in a trance when it comes to Obama.
    I would only change that to Left Wing Americans. The smarter ones know whats going on.

  10. #20
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Muslim Brotherhood wages war on Christians

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Religion of Peace.
    Shhhh that's not politically correct..... But I guess the truth hardly ever is....
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •