Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 128

Thread: Obama clown get second chance

  1. #41
    Believer
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,454

    Re: Obama clown get second chance

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    WTF did the poor Texans do to warrant being subjected to a clown?!?!?!
    The clowns save COWBOYS duh

  2. #42
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    37,309

    Re: Obama clown get second chance

    I am as progress--ive as anything, as in the sense of T. Roosevelt and W.J. Bryan. Progressive has simply supplanted the word liberal when being attached to ridiculous charges. I support this assclown, just as I supported T. Akin opening his mouth and changing feet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    The simple fact that Obama was mocked and that progressives are outraged and support this banning makes progressives totalitarian by de facto..

  3. #43
    Believer
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,454

    Re: Obama clown get second chance

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Politics are one thing, but humor is something important. Clowns are sent by Satan to suck humor from the world and **** it out as bricks of evil which are then fed to puppies to make hellhounds.
    No that was Kathy Griffin. 8)

  4. #44
    Pontificator
    iliveonramen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On a Gravy Train with Biscuit Wheels
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    9,406

    Re: Obama clown get second chance

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    No more so than this rodeo clown exorcizing his First Amendment rights..... You just have different standards and different tolerance levels..

    You have zero tolerance but expect others to tolerate ideas others find immoral or at minimum controversial..

    In short you want to have your cake and eat it....

    Tolerance is a two-way street.....
    No I said that an employer has every right to fire someone for speech because you go to work....to well work...and what you do at work represents your employer. If an employer feels that just being gay or black or Republican or Democratic is grounds for firing then they'll have their day in court and lose. If a Democrat or a Republican decides that work is the place to exercise their free speech then if the employer doesn't want to be associated with that speech then they have every right to terminate their employment.

    Speech is free but it does have consequences...
    “People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public, or in some contrivance to raise prices.”
    *Adam Smith*

  5. #45
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,477

    Re: Obama clown get second chance

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    True....Texas still has Perry to make them look foolish enough.
    You forgot Ted Cruz and John Cornyn.

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Obama clown get second chance

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    I am as progress--ive as anything, as in the sense of T. Roosevelt and W.J. Bryan. Progressive has simply supplanted the word liberal when being attached to ridiculous charges. I support this assclown, just as I supported T. Akin opening his mouth and changing feet.
    Progressive = moving away from our Bill of Rights.

  7. #47
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,338

    Re: Obama clown get second chance

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    No more so than this rodeo clown exorcizing his First Amendment rights..... You just have different standards and different tolerance levels..

    You have zero tolerance but expect others to tolerate ideas others find immoral or at minimum controversial..

    In short you want to have your cake and eat it....

    Tolerance is a two-way street.....
    I think the outrage was over the announcer asking the crowd " do you want to see Obama get run down by a bull?" Mutliple times and the clown played the part of obama

  8. #48
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:35 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,942

    Re: Obama clown get second chance

    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen View Post
    So now the rodeo circuit is controlled by progressives?
    I don't know about that, but the Missouri state fair is controlled by knee-jerk reactionary idiots.

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Obama clown get second chance

    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen View Post
    No I said that an employer has every right to fire someone for speech because you go to work....to well work...and what you do at work represents your employer. If an employer feels that just being gay or black or Republican or Democratic is grounds for firing then they'll have their day in court and lose. If a Democrat or a Republican decides that work is the place to exercise their free speech then if the employer doesn't want to be associated with that speech then they have every right to terminate their employment.

    Speech is free but it does have consequences...
    Apparently you don't understand the First Amendment - nor the situation (as if the situation even matters).

    You're judging not to mention hold an ignorant position given the notion that free speech limitations only apply to criminal acts..

    Oh and don't even attempt to hate those who are calling bull**** because as a libertarian I'm using the same argument you use to justify your riots and your OWS movement..

  10. #50
    Pontificator
    iliveonramen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On a Gravy Train with Biscuit Wheels
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    9,406

    Re: Obama clown get second chance

    Quote Originally Posted by FederalRepublic View Post
    I don't know about that, but the Missouri state fair is controlled by knee-jerk reactionary idiots.
    Well take that up with them. Maybe the Missouri state fair just wants to be apolitical? Like just provide a means for people to get together in their state and enjoy the rodeo/food/entertainment without divisive politics taking over?
    “People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public, or in some contrivance to raise prices.”
    *Adam Smith*

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •