Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 128

Thread: Obama clown get second chance

  1. #101
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,332

    Re: Obama clown get second chance

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Mere criticism of Obama is not racism, no, and nobody has claimed that. You're just perceiving it that way.

    But your perception is that criticizing someone's action is bigoted. You're saying that in this very thread. Therefore, your criticism of Obama is bigoted by your own standard. Not mine.
    Nobody my hairy butt! LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #102
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,332

    Re: Obama clown get second chance

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    And to follow up, us "libbos" are saying it's not a violation of free speech to fire him. He had a right to wear the mask, not the right to have someone pay him to do it. Apdst thinks he has a right to be paid to wear that mask.
    Government funds were used for the fair, making the fair coordinators representitives of the government, which means they can't retaliate against speech just because they don't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #103
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,332

    Re: Obama clown get second chance

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    On your team, Santorum now looks normal. Christie/Newt 2016
    There were plenty of slave owners who didn't support secession. What's your point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #104
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,277

    Re: Obama clown get second chance

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Apparently much as the crowd then were as big of idiots as the assclown.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  5. #105
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: Obama clown get second chance

    The KOCHclown should have pantomined a local MIZZOU asswipe, like their head football coach. Here in Illinois, there would have been too many clowns and not enough cowboys.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Government funds were used for the fair, making the fair coordinators representitives of the government, which means they can't retaliate against speech just because they don't like it.

  6. #106
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,887

    Re: Obama clown get second chance

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    Are you saying progressives are so stupid they didn't see this coming when they banned him?
    Progressives in Missouri are the ones who fired him? yeah... link please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #107
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,887

    Re: Obama clown get second chance

    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen View Post
    So now the rodeo circuit is controlled by progressives?
    Couldn't figure it out myself. Perhaps it was one of those gay rodeos?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  8. #108
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,751

    Re: Obama clown get second chance

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Government funds were used for the fair, making the fair coordinators representitives of the government, which means they can't retaliate against speech just because they don't like it.
    Government employment isn't a right either. If your behavior is unacceptable, they can fire you like anyone else.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #109
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,887

    Re: Obama clown get second chance

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    Not the rodeo circuit, just clowns who push progressives buttons. They hate free speech when the joke is on them. But when someone puts on a Bush mask and makes fun of Bush no one says a word.
    right... so you don't remember who invented "free speech zones" and apparently you never heard of this:

    On July 4th, 2004, Jeffery and Nicole Rank attended an public Independence Day event in Charleston, WV where President Bush was to speak. Despite the fact that the event was open to the public and was held on public land, the Ranks were arrested for wearing anti-Bush t-shirts.

    So please, put away your victim card. It's not playing well here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  10. #110
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,887

    Re: Obama clown get second chance

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I don't care how many lives they save, if they are clowns they are evil incarnate.
    If I ever.... EVER get your address, you are going to get one helluva candygram.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •