I watched the raw video, and here is my take on this:
The truth in this matter is nuanced, with nothing really black and white.
1) I don't see a problem with a rodeo clown dressed as Obama. Hell, people were burning effigies of Bush when he was in office, and one of my favorite sites at the time was called Bush or Chimp, in which monkeys were compared to the president. The facial expressions were funny as hell. This goes under freedom of speech. So far, no big deal.
2) However, whether intended or not, racism did play into this, especially when the other rodeo clowns were bobbling the lips of the Obama clown. At a couple of times, it seemed that this was degenerating into a Klan rally. This is not good. But were the bits of racism here intended by the rodeo clown who wore the Obama mask? No. I do not believe that is the case at all.
3) As a result, the clown is now suspended for something that got out of hand, and that was not really his fault. Yes, a couple of racists ruined his act for him, by playing with the lips, and doing things that were definitely racist in nature.
4) However, as the State Fair sees it, however this turned out was inappropriate enough for them to make the decision to ban the Obama clown. Is this fair? I'd say probably not, but that was their decision, like it or not.
5) There were no demands from the White House in this, so I have no idea why some are blaming this all on Obama, except that maybe it's just because they hate him for whatever reason. I mean, come on. A rodeo clown is banned by the State of Missouri, and all of a sudden it is the fault of the Messiah or The One? LMAO. If you have a real issue with the banning, take it up with the State Fair. Jeez!!
6) As for the comments about a vast Obama conspiracy, and comments about FEMA camps, someone needs to drink a little less coffee. LOL.
7) Want to attack Obama on something real, like spying on Americans, using drone strikes on American citizens without due process, and stuff like that? Do THAT and I will happily join you, beause I strongly feel that Obama should be impeached over these issues. But silly season on Obama needs to end, because those who declared silly season on him are the only ones looking silly here.