Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 166

Thread: Why Hillary Clinton is going after voter ID laws?

  1. #21
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Why Hillary Clinton is going after voter ID laws?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Blacks were early voters and tended to vote on Sundays. North Carolina just eliminated early voting and voting on Sundays.
    Yes because in your mind balck people and democrats are the only ones to vote early and on Sundays.

    Btw, what does that have to do with voter ID laws?

  2. #22
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:03 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Why Hillary Clinton is going after voter ID laws?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    The justification of the voter ID laws is a "phantom epidemic" of voter fraud. It's a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. The real reason for the voter ID laws is to prevent minorities and the elderly from voting because they usually vote for democrats.
    Older voters usually vote for democrats? Since when?

  3. #23
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: Why Hillary Clinton is going after voter ID laws?

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Except there is no "legitimate concern about racism" here, only the invocation of race to further her political career. Tell us again how Hillary legitimately believes voter ID laws restrict the voting of wealthy minorities.
    Your denial and hyperbole that it's a legitimate concern, suggests that it is a concern.

  4. #24
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: Why Hillary Clinton is going after voter ID laws?

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Older voters usually vote for democrats? Since when?
    Since they went on SS and Medicare.

  5. #25
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: Why Hillary Clinton is going after voter ID laws?

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Yes because in your mind balck people and democrats are the only ones to vote early and on Sundays.

    Btw, what does that have to do with voter ID laws?
    Because in your mind you hate blacks. I didn't say they were the only ones. But blacks and the elderly overwhelmingly are early voters and they vote for democrats.

  6. #26
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,214

    Re: Why Hillary Clinton is going after voter ID laws?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZapFinch42 View Post
    it isn't made up. Hilary isn't a progressive. I have no idea what you are claiming to be incorrect either.
    You are INCORRECT about [the fact] what she alluded to wasn't about race. That's exactly what she was throwing out and will continue to be one of her platforms for her POTUS run. Count on it.

    Sorry, did I get her IDENTITY wrong. Maybe she's just a mere Liberal who doesn't reach the level of Progressive? How would I know?

  7. #27
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Why Hillary Clinton is going after voter ID laws?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Your denial and hyperbole that it's a legitimate concern, suggests that it is a concern.
    Interesting, the same is said all the time about your refusal to see a problem with voter fraud. Not to mention you still haven't shown where mentioning minorities was necessary in that polotical speech. How is it not the playing of the race card? Again is Hillary dumb enough in your view to believe voter Id laws restrict the voting of wealthy minorities?

  8. #28
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: Why Hillary Clinton is going after voter ID laws?

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    You are INCORRECT about [the fact] what she alluded to wasn't about race. That's exactly what she was throwing out and will continue to be one of her platforms for her POTUS run. Count on it.

    Sorry, did I get her IDENTITY wrong. Maybe she's just a mere Liberal who doesn't reach the level of Progressive? How would I know?
    The voter ID laws being passed in conservative red states with large black populations are based on race. Everybody knows it and everybody knows the conservatives deny it, including the conservatives denying it.

  9. #29
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:03 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Why Hillary Clinton is going after voter ID laws?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Conservatives just love logical fallacies.
    ...a conclusion you no doubt reached from seeing so many looks of joy and amusement each time you've (tried to) use the term.

  10. #30
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: Why Hillary Clinton is going after voter ID laws?

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Interesting, the same is said all the time about your refusal to see a problem with voter fraud. Not to mention you still haven't shown where mentioning minorities was necessary in that polotical speech. How is it not the playing of the race card? Again is Hillary dumb enough in your view to believe voter Id laws restrict the voting of wealthy minorities?
    Yeah, voter fraud is so bad it can't even be seen by the naked eye.

    Wealthy minorities in states passing voter ID laws tend to be white republicans and are the ones passing the Voter ID laws.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •