Probably not constitutional.
Last edited by Smeagol; 08-12-13 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Bad joke. Self censored.
Having opinions all over the map is a good sign of a person capable of autonomous thinking. Felix -2011
Again, you are missing the point. Now it requires their time and effort and money to do so. For something that should never of happened.
Are you just one of those bible thumpers that thinks all things must be based in or on religion, or do you really not get the point?
1. I like it that a judge had the guts to refuse a name that would assure bullying and ridicule for a child
2. I do not like the reasoning the judge used. She should have kept her religious feelings out of the court room
3. If they had not brought this case in front of the courts, the judge would not have had the opportunity to change the name
4. no matter how I feel about it now, the only recourse for the family is to appeal the verdict of this judge
5. the judge cannot be sued for her decision
Dutch Medal count Paralympics Rio 17 gold 19 silver 26 bronze
BLADE BABE STRIKES AGAIN!!!