Page 155 of 159 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1584

Thread: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

  1. #1541
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,261

    Re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    again with the insults, is this all you have...sad, really, really, really sad
    You are so right, this is extremely sad, I gave you verifiable data that you have said is wrong, I gave you the sites, which you say aren't credible, and I asked you to educate me and give me sites that are acceptable to you and you have failed to do so but continue telling me that I am wrong. I am willing to admit that I am wrong when proven wrong. Give it your best shot, show me where I am wrong, and give me the sites that are acceptable to you?

  2. #1542
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,261

    Re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    again with the insults, is this all you have...sad, really, really, really sad
    I am waiting, randel, for the sites you find credible and for proving that the data I have posted is poorly interpreted. In addition I posted an article showing that unions are dropping off the Obamacare bandwagon and wondered how the UAW felt about going with Obamacare vs the program you currently have?

  3. #1543
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5 View Post
    You make the same blanket statements with not reasoning to back it up. I thought it was ok.

    edit:
    You mean that you don't like the fact evidence posted, so you say silly **** like above to cover you weak support.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #1544
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,261

    Re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You mean that you don't like the fact evidence posted, so you say silly **** like above to cover you weak support.
    Obviously facts differ depending on who posts them. Here is a very good analysis which destroys everything you have posted, Boo.

    The Top Ten Myths of American Health Care: A Citizen's Guide | Cato Institute

  5. #1545
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Obviously facts differ depending on who posts them. Here is a very good analysis which destroys everything you have posted, Boo.

    The Top Ten Myths of American Health Care: A Citizen's Guide | Cato Institute

    COMMENTARY


    Just want to make sure you saw that word.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #1546
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    As a poster, you call General Colin Powell black first and foremost and an American second, as well as a status quo republican loser (SQRL)--You then quite agree, your words, that Powell's performance is complete, racist unAmerican lunacy. Your comments stand on their own.
    Was there something you found to be wrong?

  7. #1547
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,781

    Re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    I'll not criticize you for what you said of General Powell. I will say it is a sad time for me to see this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Was there something you found to be wrong?

  8. #1548
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,261

    Re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    COMMENTARY



    Just want to make sure you saw that word.
    Yes, wonder if you saw anything in that article that wasn't commentary like actual data?

  9. #1549
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    I'll not criticize you for what you said of General Powell. I will say it is a sad time for me to see this.
    Awesome. I wish he was a principled individual. He is not.

  10. #1550
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Romney destroyed himself. Quit blaming others.
    If that were true why did the Obama regime feel the need to suppress conservative groups beginning in 2010?

    Isn't that why the IRS is in business, to harass and hound conservative groups who might make a difference?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •