Page 154 of 159 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1584

Thread: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

  1. #1531
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    preach it brother!
    Funny, maybe you can get your union steward to read them properly for me. I anxiously await an explanation as to how I am reading those results wrong and when the 2013 economy becomes Obama's responsibility for you see we have almost 22 million unemployed/under employed/discouraged workers, 4 years of trillion dollar deficits coming from Obama spending and economic policies, 50 million Americans on food stamps in 2013, stagnant economic growth in 2013. I guess I am reading those numbers wrong so help explain where I have gone wrong?

  2. #1532
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Funny, maybe you can get your union steward to read them properly for me. I anxiously await an explanation as to how I am reading those results wrong and when the 2013 economy becomes Obama's responsibility for you see we have almost 22 million unemployed/under employed/discouraged workers, 4 years of trillion dollar deficits coming from Obama spending and economic policies, 50 million Americans on food stamps in 2013, stagnant economic growth in 2013. I guess I am reading those numbers wrong so help explain where I have gone wrong?
    well, as i am my union steward, i'd be happy to, but as boo has stated, it has been explained to you a multitude of times, and apparently you can't comprehend, and i'm not going to continue to beat a dead horse....with you it is republican good, democrat bad, romeny good, obama bad.

  3. #1533
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    well, as i am my union steward, i'd be happy to, but as boo has stated, it has been explained to you a multitude of times, and apparently you can't comprehend, and i'm not going to continue to beat a dead horse....with you it is republican good, democrat bad, romeny good, obama bad.
    Good, maybe he isn't part of this group then.

    Labor Unions: Obamacare Will 'Shatter' Our Health Benefits, Cause 'Nightmare Scenarios' - Forbes

    What I continue to show is that you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about and are used to having others tell you what to do so you cannot think for yourself. Fact, you claim my data is skewed yet never offer anything to refute it or any site you believe is more credible than the ones I posted. That shows you to be exactly who you are.

    You also seem to have a very short memory or should I say selective memory, I would be willing to bet you that I have voted for more Democrats than you have voted Republicans but because you are partisan and blinded by an ideology you make wild ass claims that data doesn't support.

  4. #1534
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Good, maybe he isn't part of this group then.

    Labor Unions: Obamacare Will 'Shatter' Our Health Benefits, Cause 'Nightmare Scenarios' - Forbes

    What I continue to show is that you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about and are used to having others tell you what to do so you cannot think for yourself. Fact, you claim my data is skewed yet never offer anything to refute it or any site you believe is more credible than the ones I posted. That shows you to be exactly who you are.

    You also seem to have a very short memory or should I say selective memory, I would be willing to bet you that I have voted for more Democrats than you have voted Republicans but because you are partisan and blinded by an ideology you make wild ass claims that data doesn't support.
    pretty much all this post deserves

  5. #1535
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    pretty much all this post deserves
    No question about it, laughing is what the country is doing at unions and liberals in general. You obviously cannot refute the content of the article so maybe you ought to have someone else tell you what to think. Still waiting for the sites you find credible since apparently even the quotes in this site aren't credible because it is another site you don't like. I wouldn't be surprised that comic books are the only credible site for you.

  6. #1536
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    No question about it, laughing is what the country is doing at unions and liberals in general. You obviously cannot refute the content of the article so maybe you ought to have someone else tell you what to think. Still waiting for the sites you find credible since apparently even the quotes in this site aren't credible because it is another site you don't like. I wouldn't be surprised that comic books are the only credible site for you.
    when all you have is insults con, you have not only lost the battle, as you have, you have lost the war, as you have done....

  7. #1537
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    when all you have is insults con, you have not only lost the battle, as you have, you have lost the war, as you have done....
    absolutely, I have lost the battle with someone who is incapable of coming up with a site that is credible yet attacks all verifiable data. No question about it any independent reader of our posts would see that I have lost the battle with you. You are a legend in your own mind totally void of facts, logic, or common sense. Guess that is what happens when you have union management thinking for you?

  8. #1538
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    absolutely, I have lost the battle with someone who is incapable of coming up with a site that is credible yet attacks all verifiable data. No question about it any independent reader of our posts would see that I have lost the battle with you. You are a legend in your own mind totally void of facts, logic, or common sense. Guess that is what happens when you have union management thinking for you?
    again with the insults, is this all you have...sad, really, really, really sad

  9. #1539
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,096

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Moderator's Warning:
    Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]Avoid personal attacks.

  10. #1540
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,033

    Re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Because you say so? Forgive me if I won't take you're word for it.
    You make the same blanket statements with not reasoning to back it up. I thought it was ok.

    edit:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •