Page 153 of 159 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1584

Thread: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

  1. #1521
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    why is it that every time someone disagrees with you, they are ' naive, gullible, and misinformed'? ever consider that maybe it is you who are all 3? and pray tell, what does what boo gives to charity have to do with this discussion? are you going to pony up personal records documenting how much you give? stick to the topic at hand.
    Did you ever come up with that acceptable site that you will believe?

  2. #1522
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    your boy lost because he sucked arse as a candidate, he was seriously out of touch with the electorate.
    "Your" "boy" sucks as a President but people like you buy the rhetoric and ignore the substance. Let me know what site you believe so I can see how that site disagrees with the data I post?

  3. #1523
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    "Your" "boy" sucks as a President but people like you buy the rhetoric and ignore the substance. Let me know what site you believe so I can see how that site disagrees with the data I post?
    apparently enough people believed we are on the right track, that he was re-elected by a convincing margin.

  4. #1524
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    apparently enough people believed we are on the right track, that he was re-elected by a convincing margin.
    He got 2 million fewer votes in 2012 than 2008 and the turnout was worse. still waiting for the site that you believe because apparently BLS.gov, BEA.gov, and the U.S. Treasury haven't made your list as quality sites for accurate data even though we pay debt service on treasury data

  5. #1525
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    He got 2 million fewer votes in 2012 than 2008 and the turnout was worse. still waiting for the site that you believe because apparently BLS.gov, BEA.gov, and the U.S. Treasury haven't made your list as quality sites for accurate data even though we pay debt service on treasury data
    Nothing wrong with those sites. What's wrong is how badly you misread them. But we've covered that many, many times before.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #1526
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Nothing wrong with those sites. What's wrong is how badly you misread them. But we've covered that many, many times before.
    Well, unlike you, I am willing to learn, tell me how I am misreading those sites? You think you have covered that many times but like with most of your posts you aren't sure what you posted and appear to be delusional.

  7. #1527
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    He got 2 million fewer votes in 2012 than 2008 and the turnout was worse. still waiting for the site that you believe because apparently BLS.gov, BEA.gov, and the U.S. Treasury haven't made your list as quality sites for accurate data even though we pay debt service on treasury data
    if he was as bad as you claim, he would have been voted out, regardless of turnout...your boy lost, move on.

  8. #1528
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Well, unlike you, I am willing to learn, tell me how I am misreading those sites? You think you have covered that many times but like with most of your posts you aren't sure what you posted and appear to be delusional.
    now that's funny.

    And I have told you. Many, many times. because a number is there during a president's term it doesn't mean the president is responsible for the number. Quite frankly, it's unlikely any president could be.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #1529
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Nothing wrong with those sites. What's wrong is how badly you misread them. But we've covered that many, many times before.
    preach it brother!

  10. #1530
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    now that's funny.

    And I have told you. Many, many times. because a number is there during a president's term it doesn't mean the president is responsible for the number. Quite frankly, it's unlikely any president could be.
    Cannot wait until you start your own business and then claim you aren't responsible for the results. Let me know when the economic results of 2013 become Obama's?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •