Page 137 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1584

Thread: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

  1. #1361
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,298
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I understand you are incapable of admitting that you are wrong

  2. #1362
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I understand you are incapable of admitting that you are wrong
    I proved my point. You were wrong, and that's a fact. But you are not admitting it, so are you projecting yet a again?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #1363
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I proved my point. You were wrong, and that's a fact. But you are not admitting it, so are you projecting yet a again?
    You proved that you don't understand exactly what the Federal Govt. funded and it isn't the normal day to day operation and yearly budget of the Police, Fire, and teachers. You show just what a big central govt. liberal you really are as you ignore history and actual results. It doesn't matter how much money the govt. spends as long as it gives you what you want, not necessarily what you need.

    By the way, isn't creating shovel ready jobs great?

  4. #1364
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You proved that you don't understand exactly what the Federal Govt. funded and it isn't the normal day to day operation and yearly budget of the Police, Fire, and teachers. You show just what a big central govt. liberal you really are as you ignore history and actual results. It doesn't matter how much money the govt. spends as long as it gives you what you want, not necessarily what you need.

    By the way, isn't creating shovel ready jobs great?



    Oh it's so funny....hahahahaha.....Sad.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #1365
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post


    Oh it's so funny....hahahahaha.....Sad.
    It is interesting how little most liberals seem to know about the role of the Federal Govt. They will always bypass their state govt. to get what they want when they cannot sell the people of their own state on a specific program. These are the people that don't like state government when it doesn't give them what they want so they want the federal govt. to force states to give them what they want.

  6. #1366
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You proved that you don't understand exactly what the Federal Govt. funded and it isn't the normal day to day operation and yearly budget of the Police, Fire, and teachers. You show just what a big central govt. liberal you really are as you ignore history and actual results. It doesn't matter how much money the govt. spends as long as it gives you what you want, not necessarily what you need.

    By the way, isn't creating shovel ready jobs great?

    Diverting again. States use government funds for police. Walk tall and admit your error.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #1367
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Diverting again. States use government funds for police. Walk tall and admit your error.
    Yes, but stimulus money that went to the states and local communities was a one time fee. Other funding for police and fire fighters comes for new programs such as robotics and other innovative projects. Has nothing to do with the day to day operation of the police, fire, or teachers. You willingly buy what the Federal Govt. tells you because that is what you want to believe. Your state has the responsibility for your police, fire fighters, and police. Learn the role of the Federal Govt.

  8. #1368
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yes, but stimulus money that went to the states and local communities was a one time fee. Other funding for police and fire fighters comes for new programs such as robotics and other innovative projects. Has nothing to do with the day to day operation of the police, fire, or teachers. You willingly buy what the Federal Govt. tells you because that is what you want to believe. Your state has the responsibility for your police, fire fighters, and police. Learn the role of the Federal Govt.
    Now you know I linked more than the stimulus.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #1369
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Now you know I linked more than the stimulus.
    Backed into a corner, now you want to leave this branch of the thread....Typical...How many other branches will you create to then abandon when you lose that argument before you start being honest?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #1370
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Backed into a corner, now you want to leave this branch of the thread....Typical...How many other branches will you create to then abandon when you lose that argument before you start being honest?
    J, I'm worried about you. I'm not in a corner. Do you even read posts? You seem to have no idea what's going on. He made a factual error. I corrected him. He started dancing. Please make sure you know what's going before replying. It'll make things much easier and more rational.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •