Page 102 of 159 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1584

Thread: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

  1. #1011
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Where did I say you were a prof?
    Right here before you edited it, it was captured when I quoted you:

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Sorry, but this has to be an act, no professor of chem/physic can be this dense.
    Are you going to answer me, or are you going to keep avoiding it as you have with explaining your contradiction on states handling matters like Sandy?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #1012
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    This might be the most inept Administration in history as the results show. even their signature legislation is having problems and hopefully doomed

    Administration missing dozens of ObamaCare deadlines | Fox News

  3. #1013
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Right here before you edited it, it was captured when I quoted you:



    Are you going to answer me, or are you going to keep avoiding it as you have with explaining your contradiction on states handling matters like Sandy?
    I edited it for a reason, it was a response to another poster who claims to have taught Chemistry and Physics. You really ought to pay closer attention to other posters and not just me. I caught my mistake and edited it properly. That part of the post was not to you, the rest was

  4. #1014
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I edited it for a reason, it was a response to another poster who claims to have taught Chemistry and Physics. You really ought to pay closer attention to other posters and not just me. I caught my mistake and edited it properly. That part of the post was not to you, the rest was
    Liar, you were responding to me, not another. Just admit that you can't keep track of who you respond to, that you continue to contradict yourself on states/fed responsibilities and that you constantly demand answers but avoid answering questions posed to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #1015
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Liar, you were responding to me, not another. Just admit that you can't keep track of who you respond to, that you continue to contradict yourself on states/fed responsibilities and that you constantly demand answers but avoid answering questions posed to you.
    You are right, I made a mistake and caught it, the rest of the post however does indeed relate to you and your comments. My sincere apology as I will do my best to not respond to any more of your posts.

  6. #1016
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 04:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,040

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    The Peace Corps is very much a social program, and a medical program, and an agricultural program, etc., and your post showed no waste or abuse, only whining.
    The self stated mission of the Peace Corps is to create a positive view of American culture in the rest of the world and vice versa. That is not a social program. A social program provides services to americans in order to increase social equality.

    Whining?

    From rape to assault and murder, the Peace Corps' history is marred by some serious scandals. In early 2011, the Corps came under fire after an ABC News-20/20 investigation found that more than 1,000 American women had been either raped or sexually assaulted while serving overseas in the Corps. Beyond that disturbing statistic, the victims who came forward claimed that the organization knew about the assaults, did nothing to help protect the women and went as far as to blame them for the attacks.

    Read more: http://www.time.com/time/specials/pa...094308,00.html #ixzz2cY7v7u2u

  7. #1017
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,952
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5 View Post
    The self stated mission of the Peace Corps is to create a positive view of American culture in the rest of the world and vice versa. That is not a social program. A social program provides services to americans in order to increase social equality.

    Whining?
    The Peace Corps is a volunteer program run by the United States government. The stated mission of the Peace Corps includes three goals: providing technical assistance; helping people outside the United States to understand American culture; and helping Americans to understand the cultures of other countries. The work is generally related to social and economic development. Each program participant, a Peace Corps Volunteer, is an American citizen, typically with a college degree, who works abroad for a period of 24 months after three months of training. Volunteers work with governments, schools, non-profit organizations, non-government organizations, and entrepreneurs in education, hunger, business, information technology, agriculture, and the environment. After 24 months of service, volunteers can request an extension of service.[2]

    The fact that volunteers have been attacked is obviously terrible, but it's not a sign of abuse or fraud in the organization.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  8. #1018
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Complete control means Speaker of the House, Senate Majority Leader, control of all the Committees , and what bills get to the floor for votes. What did Democrats propose that the Republicans even could stop during that period of time in the House?
    Complete control means filibuster-proof the whole time.

  9. #1019
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    This might be the most inept Administration in history as the results show. even their signature legislation is having problems and hopefully doomed

    Administration missing dozens of ObamaCare deadlines | Fox News
    Which is why Perry is doing his own backdoor on elderly money from Obama cares. And then Perry's people try to preempt criticism playing on the "intellectually disabled". Perry has a history of this double-speak, as with taking the stim money to balance your budget.

  10. #1020
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Complete control means filibuster-proof the whole time.
    Your opinion noted but you are wrong again as usual. Please take a civics course to learn how out govt. works

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •