Page 100 of 159 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1584

Thread: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

  1. #991
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Can anyone tell me what bill passed in Congress contained these expense items? Is there any wonder why Conservatives always question proposed spending in the name of compassion?
    Funny, it was sponsored by a GOP rep ( Rep. Scott Garrett (R-NJ)) and passed the House 354/67.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #992
    Politically Correct

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,855
    Blog Entries
    8

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Anyone with a half brain knew ObamaKare was merely a step towards the Socialists of Amerika Partei's (SAPs) ultimate goal.

    It's a prime example of the party of Lies & Deceit. They pass the bill using parliamentary procedures, their Top Hag Frau Pelosi tells us we have to sign it and then read it... Scott Brown wins Dead Kennedy's seat in MA in an effort to stop the idiocy, and now, years later they reveal their real goal.

    The SAPs really do reflect their Rotten to the Core Royalty... The Felonious Clintons.
    Who knew that the path to socialism was adopting a conservative idea and mandating the purchase of a private product?
    (avatar by Thomas Nast)

  3. #993
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Funny, it was sponsored by a GOP rep ( Rep. Scott Garrett (R-NJ)) and passed the House 354/67.
    What is funny about a bill that doesn't provide 100% support for the people affected by Hurricane Sandy regardless of who sponsored it. Who was demonized until it was passed. Where is the outrage over the items in that bill that have nothing to do with the Hurricane?

  4. #994
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What is funny about a bill that doesn't provide 100% support for the people affected by Hurricane Sandy regardless of who sponsored it.
    Wait, let me get this....not only are you complaining about the total cost of the bill but you want it to cover "100%" of those effected........while you constantly whine that the federal govt should be minimized and things like this should be handled at the state level!!!??????!!!!!


    Who was demonized until it was passed.
    The House GOP leadership who required a 2/3 passage requirement.


    Where is the outrage over the items in that bill that have nothing to do with the Hurricane?
    In your head.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #995
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    The future storm thing sounds like what you folks did to the Post Office. Most of it looks like needed CR business, the only way this House can limp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Can anyone tell me what bill passed in Congress contained these expense items? Is there any wonder why Conservatives always question proposed spending in the name of compassion?

  6. #996
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,180

    Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system

    Quote Originally Posted by Krhazy View Post
    Who knew that the path to socialism was adopting a conservative idea and mandating the purchase of a private product?
    What is conservative about that idea?

  7. #997
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Wait, let me get this....not only are you complaining about the total cost of the bill but you want it to cover "100%" of those effected........while you constantly whine that the federal govt should be minimized and things like this should be handled at the state level!!!??????!!!!!


    The House GOP leadership who required a 2/3 passage requirement.


    In your head.
    Sorry, but this has to be an act,

    Regarding Hurricane Sandy, please provide me with your explanation as to why those items were in the bill and why Republicans were demonized for not supporting it? Like all liberals you buy the headlines and never read the story.

  8. #998
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    The future storm thing sounds like what you folks did to the Post Office. Most of it looks like needed CR business, the only way this House can limp.
    Yes, we know all those items are Hurricane Sandy related but only in the liberal mind.

  9. #999
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,961
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5 View Post
    That subjective. I was simply correcting the facts, that they are a social program and they have no waste or abuse.
    The Peace Corps is very much a social program, and a medical program, and an agricultural program, etc., and your post showed no waste or abuse, only whining.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  10. #1000
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    re: Reid says Obamacare just a step toward eventual single-payer system[W:1539]

    But which party had to sign off on themk. I'm sure none of that money found its way to a RED state or RED Cong.Dist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yes, we know all those items are Hurricane Sandy related but only in the liberal mind.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •