Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: IRS official who oversaw Cincinnati exempt operations office during scandal gets prom

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: IRS official who oversaw Cincinnati exempt operations office during scandal gets

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    She followed orders like a good SS trooper. Now, she's being rewarded for her loyalty.
    yes, because delaying applications for a rubber stamp approval for tax free status is so like nazi Germany. I remember when hitler tortured his opponents with a long wait to get something optional. It was the crushing blow that forced many to recognize his intollerable acts and fight back against him. Obama should be aware that he is treading on thin ice by being president while someone delayed an application for tax free status. That sort of thing is terrible and should never be allowed.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: IRS official who oversaw Cincinnati exempt operations office during scandal gets

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    yes, because delaying applications for a rubber stamp approval for tax free status is so like nazi Germany. I remember when hitler tortured his opponents with a long wait to get something optional. It was the crushing blow that forced many to recognize his intollerable acts and fight back against him. Obama should be aware that he is treading on thin ice by being president while someone delayed an application for tax free status. That sort of thing is terrible and should never be allowed.
    Funny how you progressives demand equality yet you defend bias, then attempt to justify bias...

  3. #13
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,491

    Re: IRS official who oversaw Cincinnati exempt operations office during scandal gets

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    yes, because delaying applications for a rubber stamp approval for tax free status is so like nazi Germany. I remember when hitler tortured his opponents with a long wait to get something optional. It was the crushing blow that forced many to recognize his intollerable acts and fight back against him. Obama should be aware that he is treading on thin ice by being president while someone delayed an application for tax free status. That sort of thing is terrible and should never be allowed.
    Doing it to intimidate and disable your political opponent in the middle of an election year is very much like Nazi Germany.

    And, ya know, it comes as NO surprise that you have people are perfectly OK with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #14
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,491

    Re: IRS official who oversaw Cincinnati exempt operations office during scandal gets

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Funny how you progressives demand equality yet you defend bias, then attempt to justify bias...
    Progressives are all about a double standard
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: IRS official who oversaw Cincinnati exempt operations office during scandal gets

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Funny how you progressives demand equality yet you defend bias, then attempt to justify bias...
    Oh come on, it is an absurd comparison, and it is not even correct. Had an organizations stood up against hitler in germany they would not have had a slow time of getting tax free status. The organization would have been destroyed, it's people would have been imprisoned and killed, and it would have been made a very public example. How is there any remote comparison to delaying an application that was approved? If you want to say oppressive that has an argument. If you want to say Nazi germany you are way out of line and have no idea what it was like in Nazi germany.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: IRS official who oversaw Cincinnati exempt operations office during scandal gets

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Progressives are all about a double standard
    Exactly - neo-cons to boot.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: IRS official who oversaw Cincinnati exempt operations office during scandal gets

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Oh come on, it is an absurd comparison, and it is not even correct. Had an organizations stood up against hitler in germany they would not have had a slow time of getting tax free status. The organization would have been destroyed, it's people would have been imprisoned and killed, and it would have been made a very public example. How is there any remote comparison to delaying an application that was approved? If you want to say oppressive that has an argument. If you want to say Nazi germany you are way out of line and have no idea what it was like in Nazi germany.
    "Oh c'mon" what?

    All you do is attempt to justify your tyrannical ideas...

    My entire life all I have heard is tyrants attempt to justify tyranny "just because its for your own good"...

    Try the package of "Bill of Rights Kool-ade"

    Oh I forgot.... The Bill of Rights was written by a bunch of "self-absorbed old white racists" hence it's defunct in your ****ing mind given your preconceived ideas that were brainwashed into you.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: IRS official who oversaw Cincinnati exempt operations office during scandal gets

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Doing it to intimidate and disable your political opponent in the middle of an election year is very much like Nazi Germany.

    And, ya know, it comes as NO surprise that you have people are perfectly OK with this.
    Like I said hitler did not just delay their tax free status for approval. He would not have approved them at the very least. Are you actually trying to tell us this is like Nazi Germany? Dude, that is sick and messed up.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: IRS official who oversaw Cincinnati exempt operations office during scandal gets

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    "Oh c'mon" what?

    All you do is attempt to justify your tyrannical ideas...

    My entire life all I have heard is tyrants attempt to justify tyranny "just because its for your own good"...

    Try the package of "Bill of Rights Kool-ade"

    Oh I forgot.... The Bill of Rights was written by a bunch of "self-absorbed old white racists" hence it's defunct in your ****ing mind given your preconceived ideas that were brainwashed into you.
    what are you talking about? you have jumped off the cliff here. Talk about blowing things way out of proportion. Slow walking a voluntary application and approving it, even if that is what they did, is not on the scale of nazi germany. I have a feeling had you suggested to hitler that he should slow walk all the applications for the people he did not like and approve them anyway in a sinister attempt to destroy his enemies you probably would have been one of the first in the ovens. It is like comparing a kid burning ants with a maginifying glass to Chalie manson. It is absurd, it is false, and it is way over the top.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: IRS official who oversaw Cincinnati exempt operations office during scandal gets

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Oh come on, it is an absurd comparison, and it is not even correct. Had an organizations stood up against hitler in germany they would not have had a slow time of getting tax free status. The organization would have been destroyed, it's people would have been imprisoned and killed, and it would have been made a very public example. How is there any remote comparison to delaying an application that was approved? If you want to say oppressive that has an argument. If you want to say Nazi germany you are way out of line and have no idea what it was like in Nazi germany.

    Actions where different but the agenda and results were the same, the attempted silencing and elimination of your political enemies so yes it is a rightful and fair comparison
    Last edited by trfjr; 08-10-13 at 06:12 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •