Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 58

Thread: Pepper spray jury rules against Nichols

  1. #31
    Sage
    Papa bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    06-25-15 @ 01:35 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,927

    Re: Pepper spray jury rules against Nichols

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    I see the US right love the police state they are helping to create.. as long as it is against so called "left wingers".. pathetic.
    Every time lefties get their wrists slapped for bad behavior they cry about a "police state" like kiddygardeners throwing temper tantrums because there are rules. Waaaah-waaaaah-waaaaaah.
    You can't reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into in the first place.

  2. #32
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: Pepper spray jury rules against Nichols

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    Every time lefties get their wrists slapped for bad behavior they cry about a "police state" like kiddygardeners throwing temper tantrums because there are rules. Waaaah-waaaaah-waaaaaah.
    So you are saying that it should be illegal to protest or is that only for the left wing that it should be illegal for?

    And as for rules.. yea there is one rule for the left and one for the right.. when the right finally protest over something instead of just accepting every corporate order given to them.

    It is odd that when the right protests the police do nothing, but when the left protests then in most cases they go charging in with riot police and rubber bullets...
    PeteEU

  3. #33
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: Pepper spray jury rules against Nichols

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    I see the US right love the police state they are helping to create.. as long as it is against so called "left wingers".. pathetic.
    LOL. What a croc.

    Groups protest things in the US very often. Their rights are respected and protected unless those protesting decide other people have no rights or the break the law. This woman that got peppered sprayed was no victim, she was the one (s) that was causing trouble.

  4. #34
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,050

    Re: Pepper spray jury rules against Nichols

    nobody deserves being attacked by pepper sprays tear gases thrown at their faces at close range unless they attempt to rape,rob ,harrass anyone

    in fact it should be thrown with a 45 degree angle
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  5. #35
    Sage
    Papa bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    06-25-15 @ 01:35 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,927

    Re: Pepper spray jury rules against Nichols

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    So you are saying that it should be illegal to protest or is that only for the left wing that it should be illegal for?
    How in the hell did you get that from what you read? Let me try to do this really simple. I wish I had a crayon to write this because maybe that would help.

    Protest LEGALLY all you want. But don't block customers from going into a person's business because that's NOT legal. And if you don't get your ass out of the way when the police get there and ASK you to move, they might use more persuasive means and if you don't like that, get your ass out of the way when the ASK you to move out of the way. It's not a righty or a lefty thing except that lefties seem to be particularly stupid when it comes to understanding the difference between exercising their own rights and trampling the rights of others. And so they end up with knots on their heads and pepper spray in their faces.
    You can't reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into in the first place.

  6. #36
    Sage
    Papa bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    06-25-15 @ 01:35 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,927

    Re: Pepper spray jury rules against Nichols

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    nobody deserves being attacked by pepper sprays tear gases thrown at their faces at close range unless they attempt to rape,rob ,harrass anyone

    in fact it should be thrown with a 45 degree angle
    Guess again. If the police ask you to move and you're so hell bent on violating the rights of someone else that you won't, then pepper spray seems very much deserved. Especially so when they tell you they're gonna pepper spray your ass and you dare them to do it. Capsaicin; it's not just for breakfast anymore. It boosts the immune system, thins the blood and has a wide range of beneficial health effects. I guess you could say they just took their medicine.
    You can't reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into in the first place.

  7. #37
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,050

    Re: Pepper spray jury rules against Nichols

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    Guess again. If the police ask you to move and you're so hell bent on violating the rights of someone else that you won't, then pepper spray seems very much deserved. Especially so when they tell you they're gonna pepper spray your ass and you dare them to do it. Capsaicin; it's not just for breakfast anymore. It boosts the immune system, thins the blood and has a wide range of beneficial health effects. I guess you could say they just took their medicine.
    except opening the sinuses!
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  8. #38
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,030

    Re: Pepper spray jury rules against Nichols

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    I didn't think OJ was guilty either. There were facts of the case that looks like he was framed.

    Funny, how a jury from a very liberal area doesn't support a 99%er. Why might that be?
    dunno. don't even know the case. Just making the point that it's weird if you think juries are never wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  9. #39
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,250

    Re: Pepper spray jury rules against Nichols

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    So you are saying that it should be illegal to protest or is that only for the left wing that it should be illegal for?
    This had nothing to do because they were protesting. It's because they were violating other people's right.

    Why is it that those who cry rights are violated, support protesters to violate other people's rights?

  10. #40
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,250

    Re: Pepper spray jury rules against Nichols

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    nobody deserves being attacked by pepper sprays tear gases thrown at their faces at close range unless they attempt to rape,rob ,harrass anyone

    in fact it should be thrown with a 45 degree angle
    I disagree.

    How would you control the situation? Would you allow them to continue to violate other people's rights?

    What if they were violating your rights?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •