Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: U.S. Files Criminal Charges over Benghazi Attack.....

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: U.S. Files Criminal Charges over Benghazi Attack.....

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    I can't say that I've seen that, but you know this stuff has to start at the top. The only time they get upset is when things like Snowden pop up. The rest of the time, they can leak, and then decry or confirm the marked or anonymus source - depending on perceived advantage. This is precisely what was attempted with the IRS thing.
    Yeah.....that's why I was saying in a few other threads. I am tired of these Anonymous Officials who are not suppose to be releasing anything Officially speaking yet are, in fact, telling someone.

    Using that bit they are not authorized.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: U.S. Files Criminal Charges over Benghazi Attack.....

    It took two years to arrest the guy behind the 1993 WTC bombings.

    It took 10 years to kill Bin Laden for 9/11, and 14 to get him for the 1998 African Embassy bombings. Some other individuals given indictments in those attacks took over 10 years to arrest or kill, some are still free. 1998 United States embassy bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Charges for the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole weren't handed down in some cases until 8 years later.

    This is how it goes with international terrorism, it takes a lot of time to conduct an investigation and put together a case, then once charges have been laid depending on where the guy is currently located, if we know where he's located, and how friendly the government is of that location, it may be years and years before we actually take him into custody. Then it may be years and years and years until the trial starts.

    This is how its always been, before Obama, after Obama. Yet the ignorant among us think that these things can be solved in no time at all, that's its just a simple matter, but really they have no clue at all.

  3. #23
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,356

    Re: U.S. Files Criminal Charges over Benghazi Attack.....

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    I can't say that I've seen that, but you know this stuff has to start at the top. The only time they get upset is when things like Snowden pop up. The rest of the time, they can leak, and then decry or confirm the marked or anonymus source - depending on perceived advantage. This is precisely what was attempted with the IRS thing.

    Rule number one. It's not official until it's denied.

    Rule number two. If rule number one doesn't work, do whatever necessary to insure that the truth is manipulated, decried, obfuscated, ignored, buried, OR find someone...anyone... to blame. Doesn't always work, but it's always tried!

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: U.S. Files Criminal Charges over Benghazi Attack.....

    I expect a drone will take care of this and we'll be told its all resolved.
    With no answers about the loser in charge and what he did that night, no answers as to why they lied for three weeks about a video, no answers as to why those in Benghazi were told to stand down and who gave such an order. No answers as to why there was no immediate response. No answers from the most "transparent" regime ever.

  5. #25
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,324

    Re: U.S. Files Criminal Charges over Benghazi Attack.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    It took two years to arrest the guy behind the
    1993 WTC bombings.

    It took 10 years to kill Bin Laden for 9/11, and 14 to get him for the 1998 African Embassy bombings. Some other individuals given indictments in those attacks took over 10 years to arrest or kill, some are still free. 1998 United States embassy bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Charges for the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole weren't handed down in some cases until 8 years later.

    This is how it goes with international terrorism, it takes a lot of time to conduct an investigation and put together a case, then once charges have been laid depending on where the guy is currently located, if we know where he's located, and how friendly the government is of that location, it may be years and years before we actually take him into custody. Then it may be years and years and years until the trial starts.

    This is how its always been, before Obama, after Obama. Yet the ignorant among us think that these things can be solved in no time at all, that's its just a simple matter, but really they have no clue at all.
    No the ignorant among us make apologies for the obvious cover up, and dereliction that cost these men their lives.

    The guys who drew attention to themselves by painting enemy mortar positions were waiting for a Spectre Gun ship that never left the ground in Tripoli.

    A gun ship that with the aide of a laser can take out specific positions without causing unecessary deaths.

    Your choice to back a corrupt President is a little sick.

  6. #26
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: U.S. Files Criminal Charges over Benghazi Attack.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    It took two years to arrest the guy behind the 1993 WTC bombings.

    It took 10 years to kill Bin Laden for 9/11, and 14 to get him for the 1998 African Embassy bombings. Some other individuals given indictments in those attacks took over 10 years to arrest or kill, some are still free. 1998 United States embassy bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Charges for the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole weren't handed down in some cases until 8 years later.

    This is how it goes with international terrorism, it takes a lot of time to conduct an investigation and put together a case, then once charges have been laid depending on where the guy is currently located, if we know where he's located, and how friendly the government is of that location, it may be years and years before we actually take him into custody. Then it may be years and years and years until the trial starts.

    This is how its always been, before Obama, after Obama. Yet the ignorant among us think that these things can be solved in no time at all, that's its just a simple matter, but really they have no clue at all.
    You make some valid points.

    But usually they have a hard time locating the suspect. That hasn't really been the case with this cat.

  7. #27
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,267

    Re: U.S. Files Criminal Charges over Benghazi Attack.....

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Rule number one. It's not official until it's denied.

    Rule number two. If rule number one doesn't work, do whatever necessary to insure that the truth is manipulated, decried, obfuscated, ignored, buried, OR find someone...anyone... to blame. Doesn't always work, but it's always tried!
    Oh Pol, I really like that. You summed it up nicely.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: U.S. Files Criminal Charges over Benghazi Attack.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    No the ignorant among us make apologies for the obvious cover up, and dereliction that cost these men their lives.

    The guys who drew attention to themselves by painting enemy mortar positions were waiting for a Spectre Gun ship that never left the ground in Tripoli.

    A gun ship that with the aide of a laser can take out specific positions without causing unecessary deaths.

    Your choice to back a corrupt President is a little sick.
    Do you have a source that says there was a Spectre Gunship in Tripoli? And that it was ready to fly?

  9. #29
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: U.S. Files Criminal Charges over Benghazi Attack.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Do you have a source that says there was a Spectre Gunship in Tripoli? And that it was ready to fly?
    Not sure about a Spooky gunship but jets were ready to fly and special forces troops were ready to go but told to stand down. I guess there were no drones available, dag nabit.

    The deputy of slain U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens has told congressional investigators that a team of Special Forces prepared to fly from Tripoli to Benghazi during the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks was forbidden from doing so by U.S. Special Operations Command Africa.
    Hicks told congressional investigators that if the U.S. had quickly sent a military aircraft over Benghazi, it might have saved American lives. The U.S. Souda Bay Naval Base is an hour's flight from Libya.
    "I believe if we had been able to scramble a fighter or aircraft or two over Benghazi as quickly as possible after the attack commenced, I believe there would not have been a mortar attack on the annex in the morning because I believe the Libyans would have split. They would have been scared to death that we would have gotten a laser on them and killed them," Hicks testified. Two Americans died in the morning mortar attack.
    Obama administration officials have insisted that no military resources could have made it in time. A White House official told CBS News that, at the start of the attack, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Martin Dempsey and Defense Secretary Leon Panetta "looked at available options, and the ones we exercised had our military forces arrive in less than 24 hours, well ahead of timelines laid out in established policies."
    Q: Now, at this point, are you having communications with Washington?

    A: I was in communications with Washington all night long. I was reporting all night long what was happening to Washington by telephone.
    Diplomat: U.S. Special Forces told "you can't go" to Benghazi during attacks - CBS News

    Oh look, another Obama administration lie.

    Remember this lie...

    Ambassador Susan Rice and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton initially indicated the attacks were not planned acts of terror, but an outgrowth of a spontaneous protest over an anti-Islamic YouTube video.
    And this...

    Unidentified government officials removed references to terrorism and al Qaeda from so-called "talking points" released to the public shortly after the attacks.
    Scandal? What scandal? There's nothing to see here folks just move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  10. #30
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: U.S. Files Criminal Charges over Benghazi Attack.....

    I love the BS line many of the liars in the Obama administration have said about "not enough time", "would have taken to long" and such.

    In the late 70's a bunch of terrorists attacked one of our embassies and a couple other properties. It ended up lasting over a year. So unless some of the liars in the Obama administration knew the attack was on the way (I wouldn't be 100% surprised if that was the case) and what the plan of the terrorists was before it started, it's just a standard line the Obama puppets can buy into without giving it any thought.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •