Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: U.S. Files Criminal Charges over Benghazi Attack.....

  1. #11
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,209

    Re: U.S. Files Criminal Charges over Benghazi Attack.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    I think he is he just going with himself running around and talking about Phony scandals.....dropping the Kool-aid Pop Rocks when he can.
    I can't remember exactly what he said last night on Leno but, it sounded a bit more 'cautionary' regarding terrorism in the world. [like he actually believes it still exist]

    I mean seriously, if NYC was blown off the map, they would find something else to call it besides terrorism.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: U.S. Files Criminal Charges over Benghazi Attack.....

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    I can't remember exactly what he said last night on Leno but, it sounded a bit more 'cautionary' regarding terrorism in the world. [like he actually believes it still exist]

    I mean seriously, if NYC was blown off the map, they would find something else to call it besides terrorism.
    Yeah, I got a couple of his statements up from the Leno show in the thread where Obama isn't going to meet with Putin. He was being cautious with what he said about terrorism.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: U.S. Files Criminal Charges over Benghazi Attack.....

    Most of these people that will be charged are from what they have in photos around the Annex. Again the Problem will be getting the Libyans to do anything. Their Deputy Prime Minister just recently resigned. The head of security was assassinated. Plus they have had judges resign from taking any case over Benghazi. Police chiefs and cops quit or come up missing.

    So who is going to go out in the desert to get them to bring them into Justice?

  4. #14
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    Re: U.S. Files Criminal Charges over Benghazi Attack.....

    Must be the entire production team of that video listed in the indictment. Not bad for a phoney scandal.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: U.S. Files Criminal Charges over Benghazi Attack.....

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    Must be the entire production team of that video listed in the indictment. Not bad for a phoney scandal.
    [COLOR="#800000"]Heya HB[/COLOR]. Still.....who is going to go out and try and arrest these people when they other members of Ansar al Shariah with them. Or from this moment on knowing we have issued a warrant for their arrest. Now they will keep others around them so they don't get extradited.

  6. #16
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    Re: U.S. Files Criminal Charges over Benghazi Attack.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    [COLOR="#800000"]Heya HB[/COLOR]. Still.....who is going to go out and try and arrest these people when they other members of Ansar al Shariah with them. Or from this moment on knowing we have issued a warrant for their arrest. Now they will keep others around them so they don't get extradited.
    Agreed. The insincerity of the indictment is obvious. It was "sealed". Then it was leaked. And it was announced before they had anybody in custody. These are not the actions of a serious effort. It's a half-baked sop on the outside chance that the "phoniness" and obstruction don't work. The bad news for this administration is that polls indicate it's not working.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: U.S. Files Criminal Charges over Benghazi Attack.....

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    Agreed. The insincerity of the indictment is obvious. It was "sealed". Then it was leaked. And it was announced before they had anybody in custody. These are not the actions of a serious effort. It's a half-baked sop on the outside chance that the "phoniness" and obstruction don't work. The bad news for this administration is that polls indicate it's not working.
    I was watching the History Channel the other night. How Government works or something like that. The whole episode was on how the White House and the Office of the Presidency.....is the Master of the Leaks, and why it has to be.

  8. #18
    Curmudgeon


    LowDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,566
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: U.S. Files Criminal Charges over Benghazi Attack.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well Team Obama has brought charges out for Benghazi. Albeit they are sealed. As well as nothing on if they have any in Cutody. Thoughts upon the matter?


    A Libyan militia leader has been charged in last year's terrorist attacks on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that left U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans dead, two federal officials said.

    Ahmed Kattalah is the first person to be charged in the Sept. 11 incident that sparked a political firestorm about the initial U.S. response to the assault.

    Because the charges remain under seal, the officials were not authorized to comment publicly.

    The Justice Department declined to comment on specific charges Tuesday.

    Ahmed Kattalah has been described as the founder of Ansar al-Sharia, a Libyan extremist group. NBC said investigators have been saying for months that they believe he was at the consulate during the attack.

    "We are at a point where we have taken steps that I would say are definitive, concrete and we will be prepared shortly, I think, to reveal all that we have done,'' Holder told the House Judiciary Committee in May. "We have made very, very, very substantial progress in that investigation.''

    A month later, Mueller told the same panel: "We've had some success that I can't get into today.''.....snip~

    U.S. files criminal charges over Benghazi attack
    Silly Democrats.

    It was an act of war. Send a sniper or something out to shoot them in the head.

    "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." --HL Mencken

  9. #19
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    Re: U.S. Files Criminal Charges over Benghazi Attack.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    I was watching the History Channel the other night. How Government works or something like that. The whole episode was on how the White House and the Office of the Presidency.....is the Master of the Leaks, and why it has to be.
    I can't say that I've seen that, but you know this stuff has to start at the top. The only time they get upset is when things like Snowden pop up. The rest of the time, they can leak, and then decry or confirm the marked or anonymus source - depending on perceived advantage. This is precisely what was attempted with the IRS thing.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: U.S. Files Criminal Charges over Benghazi Attack.....

    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    Silly Democrats.

    It was an act of war. Send a sniper or something out to shoot them in the head.

    Heya LD Damn Right it was. Again another major mistake with Foreign Affairs. Whats even funnier is Holder saying something. Not like those overseas give much thought about him or the US Justice Dept.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •