Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 232

Thread: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016 [W:72]

  1. #31
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    She was the overwhelming favorite to win in 08 too. What happened? A rookie, a never-done-nuth'in Marxist won the nomination.
    President Obama is a Marxist? lol

  2. #32
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Obama was weak and has poor character. He comes with more radikal baggage than an A380 can carry.

    Nobody in the McCain or Romney campaigns went for the jugular, and with the state of our cheerleading journ-O-lists, Republicans had to drive the story and put the nostrils of the journ-O-lists in the dung to make sure they notice it.
    Point is: neither won. That's the bottom line.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #33
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I can't help if you want to pick a flawed candidate....Hey, I hope you put up Hillary....Have fun with that.
    it would have been much easier to just say "I don't know" or "I don't have an answer to your question"... unless you rather enjoy talking to yourself I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  4. #34
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Again with the faulty line of letting liberals pick our field eh? Oh brother. :
    by all means, keep picking your own. BTW... how's that been working out for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #35
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016

    The theme from the dems will be similar to the theme in 2008/2012. War on Women, first female president blah blah... The actual issues will be played down. However, unlike previous elections, Hillary actually has a record, and it ain't good.. Of course, that all means nothing in the grand scheme of ill-informed voter rolls.

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  6. #36
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    IMO, a Hill-Billy victory would be bad for women. She not only rode in on Bill's coattails, but she also traded in her self respect years ago in exchange for that free ride. I'd much rather see a true leader like Elizabeth Warren be the first female president than a follower like Hillary any day.
    I would definitely back that action. EW for prez!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    And here I thought repub's were having trouble with splits it their party....Demo's seem to be conflicted even within their own thoughts....
    That was a huge spin on the actual report. I would imagine every candidate rep or dem faces a section of their party that is opposed to them running. If i remember right the last republican primary was ripe with a number of choices that a good section of their base did not care for, and they chose Mittens who seemed to be moderate enough to tick off their core base pretty well. As for Hillary the only people freaking out because she is running seems to be the conservatives as they are terrified of her running. The reps want to pull their debates because they might air a Tv show about her 3 years before the election. There are dem groups out there begging her to run, and she is considered in the party to be the strongest candidate in the actual poll the idiots you quoted used. According tot hat poll she would win the nomination from her own party easily today. Then you consider things like sexism and her career which has spanned a few years and probably made a few enemies, and any person in her position is going to face opposition even in their own party.

    You and the article are really trying very hard to find something to cheer about in her running. Perhaps you are trying way too hard. We all know what is coming if she runs, and it is your meltdown along with the right. She is a woman and a clinton which may just make her far better at melting down the right than obama.

  8. #38
    User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Last Seen
    11-15-13 @ 04:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57

    Re: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    As for Hillary the only people freaking out because she is running seems to be the conservatives as they are terrified of her running.
    That maybe correct. I saw this article this morning and it seems you have hit the nail on the head.
    NUGENT: Media covers Hillary’s ass; GOP is scared of her claws - Rare.us
    and yes it is an article by Ted Nugent... Dont judge just because of that...

  9. #39
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:04 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    No, you fail at trying as hard as you can in trying to deflect the thread topic into a discussion about republicans....This isn't about the repub potential field, if you want to talk about that then start your own thread.
    So you are actually going to try and spin this as not being bout 2016? If it isn't, why do poll numbers matter? If it is, how can you claim comparisons to republicans do not matter?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #40
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:04 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    She was the overwhelming favorite to win in 08 too. What happened? A rookie, a never-done-nuth'in Marxist won the nomination.
    She made a couple large, fatal mistakes in her campaign. She is unlikely to make those mistakes again.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •