Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 232

Thread: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016 [W:72]

  1. #161
    Educator Grendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-02-13 @ 01:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    704

    Re: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Oh,no!!~! Not Bush again!!! Did you not see we were discussing Romney and Obama!!! What's the matter with you Leftists?

    Can you not stick to the issues??
    Kind of funny. The thread's about Hillary Clinton. Thank god you're keeping us on topic.
    "All that stuff I was taught about evolution, embryology, Big Bang theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of hell [the bible] teaches us how to run all our public policy and everything in society." Rep. Paul Broun (R)

  2. #162
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    Kind of funny. The thread's about Hillary Clinton. Thank god you're keeping us on topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #163
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:04 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,484
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    And the only one decent, honest and forthright enough to come straight out and say he had no intention of representing 47% of the population.
    He didn't say that.

    He implied 47% were sucking on the government teet. It's a block of voters the Socialist of Amerika Partei (SAPs) have tried to buy with taxpayer money, and to a large degree have been successful. Therefore it will be a long, hard row to hoe.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  4. #164
    Educator Grendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-02-13 @ 01:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    704

    Re: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    He didn't say that.

    He implied 47% were sucking on the government teet. It's a block of voters the Socialist of Amerika Partei (SAPs) have tried to buy with taxpayer money, and to a large degree have been successful. Therefore it will be a long, hard row to hoe.
    Yeah, he totally didn't say that.

    ."[M]y job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."
    Or whatever . . .
    "All that stuff I was taught about evolution, embryology, Big Bang theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of hell [the bible] teaches us how to run all our public policy and everything in society." Rep. Paul Broun (R)

  5. #165
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:04 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,484
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    Yeah, he totally didn't say that.
    Or whatever . . .
    It's precisely what he said... I accurately summed it up an a couple sentences... here is what Romney said:

    There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe that government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you name it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what. And I mean, the president starts off with 48, 49, 48—he starts off with a huge number. These are people who pay no income tax. Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax. So our message of low taxes doesn't connect. And he'll be out there talking about tax cuts for the rich. I mean that's what they sell every four years. And so my job is not to worry about those people—I'll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives. What I have to do is convince the 5 to 10 percent in the center that are independents that are thoughtful, that look at voting one way or the other depending upon in some cases emotion, whether they like the guy or not, what it looks like. I mean, when you ask those people…we do all these polls—I find it amazing—we poll all these people, see where you stand on the polls, but 45 percent of the people will go with a Republican, and 48 or 4…
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    It's precisely what he said... I accurately summed it up an a couple sentences... here is what Romney said:

    There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe that government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you name it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what. And I mean, the president starts off with 48, 49, 48—he starts off with a huge number. These are people who pay no income tax. Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax. So our message of low taxes doesn't connect. And he'll be out there talking about tax cuts for the rich. I mean that's what they sell every four years. And so my job is not to worry about those people—I'll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives. What I have to do is convince the 5 to 10 percent in the center that are independents that are thoughtful, that look at voting one way or the other depending upon in some cases emotion, whether they like the guy or not, what it looks like. I mean, when you ask those people…we do all these polls—I find it amazing—we poll all these people, see where you stand on the polls, but 45 percent of the people will go with a Republican, and 48 or 4…
    He summarized the situation very well, and truthfully. Of course the Democrats were able to use this to their political advantage because the truth does not play a role in their political campaigns. It's what the poorly informed masses believe, their perceptions, which is the only factor. The Presidency has been dumbed down to a dangerously low point.

  7. #167
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016 [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    It's precisely what he said... I accurately summed it up an a couple sentences... here is what Romney said:

    There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe that government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you name it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what. And I mean, the president starts off with 48, 49, 48—he starts off with a huge number. These are people who pay no income tax. Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax. So our message of low taxes doesn't connect. And he'll be out there talking about tax cuts for the rich. I mean that's what they sell every four years. And so my job is not to worry about those people—I'll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives. What I have to do is convince the 5 to 10 percent in the center that are independents that are thoughtful, that look at voting one way or the other depending upon in some cases emotion, whether they like the guy or not, what it looks like. I mean, when you ask those people…we do all these polls—I find it amazing—we poll all these people, see where you stand on the polls, but 45 percent of the people will go with a Republican, and 48 or 4…
    He's right.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #168
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016 [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    He's right.
    Yes, but the Left believes that the truth should not be spoken, that a candidate speaking the truth is not Presidential material. And by electing a known liar they proved themselves to be correct..

  9. #169
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016 [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Yes, but the Left believes that the truth should not be spoken, that a candidate speaking the truth is not Presidential material. And by electing a known liar they proved themselves to be correct..
    We conservatives could learn a lesson in that. We are always trying to play an honorable tact, when our opponent has no intention of being honest. We need to develop their own tactics and use them against them.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #170
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016 [W:72]

    “We’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers.”
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •