Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 480

Thread: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    12-28-15 @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Maybe if millions of idiots had not elected a incompetent liar to run our Country they could afgord to get out of those trailers.

    Actually, every Tea Partier I've ever met isually live in the mid to upper scale neighborhoods.

    These are people that usually work for a living, rather than count their government cheese wedges and smoke dope
    It's a big world. Seems experiences vary. I live in an upscale neighborhood (Kirkland WA) and have yet to meet a Tea Partier, in these parts. The ones I've run into are down at Lazy Acres Mobile Home Park & Coin-Op Laundry; and they're all pudgy-faced, toothless, cross-eyed morons.

    Go figure.

  2. #22
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,036

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
    OMG!!!! What will Tea Partiers do??? Single-wides have no spare bedrooms!!!!!!
    Those tea partiers are your bosses at work. Your bitterness is so transparent.

  3. #23
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,224

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Oh please Kush. Don't give me that BS.

    This economy is stagnant, and thats WITH perpetual QE and massive spending .

    What was it, a couple of weeks ago Bernake anounced our economy would collapse without his pumping.

    5 years in and Obama's house of cards is being propped up with the FEDs Pumping.

    The Democrat mandated collapse ? Yea it was bad but blaming Obama's incompetence on that is a desperate attempt to save face. Not too mention he's pushing for the very same policies that causef the last collapse and he's doing it through FHA and Ginnie Mae.

    Why are you so inexorably connected to a failure of a President ?

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    12-28-15 @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Those tea partiers are your bosses at work. Your bitterness is so transparent.
    Indeed I am!!! Imagine, I'm sitting here with a sweeping view of Lake Washington. Meanwhile them Teas are living large in Lazy Acres -- with a coin-op laundry right there in the trailer court!! Is that convenient, or what?????

    Who wouldn't be jealous as all get out?

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Southwest AZ
    Last Seen
    08-12-17 @ 02:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,285

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    BBC News - US employment up by 162,000 in July



    The US economy added 162,000 new jobs in July.

    This was below economists' expectations of more than 180,000 and the government also cut its previous estimates for hiring in May and June.

    Nonetheless, the new jobs helped the unemployment rate to fall to 7.4%.





    overall positive for the US economy hopefully this is a sign of recovery worldwide.

    This 7.4% number is bogus, since it does not account for the 250K more people who have given up looking this past quarter. If you count all the people who have no job, whether they are looking or not, the number is well over 13%.

  6. #26
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,036

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    77% of the jobs created last year were part-time jobs.

    Obamacare Full Frontal: Of 953,000 Jobs Created In 2013, 77%, Or 731,000 Are Part-Time | Zero Hedge

    Tough to raise a family on that.

  7. #27
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,036

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
    Indeed I am!!! Imagine, I'm sitting here with a sweeping view of Lake Washington. Meanwhile them Teas are living large in Lazy Acres -- with a coin-op laundry right there in the trailer court!! Is that convenient, or what?????

    Who wouldn't be jealous as all get out?
    This discussion is obviously above your pay grade.

  8. #28
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,224

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
    It's a big world. Seems experiences vary. I
    live in an upscale neighborhood
    (Kirkland WA) and have yet to meet a Tea Partier, in these parts. The ones I've run into are down at Lazy Acres Mobile Home Park & Coin-Op Laundry; and they're all pudgy-faced, toothless, cross-eyed morons.

    Go figure.
    You live in Washington State right. The majority of people there live in shanty's and trailer homes and are cross eyed morons so I don't think its fair to single out Tea Partiers.

    I watched this show on " Big Foot" . Apparently in the NW US there are " Squatchers".....

    All hard core Libs who have lost their ever loving minds.

    These two idiots would walk 15 ft into the forrest, place a bunch of random crap on a stump and deem it the " gifitng stump".

    Take a pic then come back a day later.

    If anything moved a inch.....BIGFOOT was there. LOL !!!

    I swear it. Total lunatics with elect BO on the back of their Volkswagons.

  9. #29
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,036

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    You live in Washington State right. The majority of people there live in shanty's and trailer homes and are cross eyed morons so I don't think its fair to single out Tea Partiers.

    I watched this show on " Big Foot" . Apparently in the NW US there are " Squatchers".....

    All hard core Libs who have lost their ever loving minds.

    These two idiots would walk 15 ft into the forrest, place a bunch of random crap on a stump and deem it the " gifitng stump".

    Take a pic then come back a day later.

    If anything moved a inch.....BIGFOOT was there. LOL !!!

    I swear it. Total lunatics with elect BO on the back of their Volkswagons.
    You should be in Seattle some time when they throw a gay parade. Good lord, it's a billion gay people dressed up like peacocks. They have to shut half of downtown down.

    Meanwhile, they have an ENORMOUS population of homeless folks. I mean, they are everywhere.

    Pretty city with a buttload of liberal-created issues.

  10. #30
    Guru
    pinqy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,369

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by soot View Post
    That number of "new" 18-year-olds might sound problematic until you consider that roughly 320,000 people retired that same month.

    Also consider that about 80,000 people died sudden, unexpected deaths. Extrapolate out that a least half of them had to be below retirement age as a function of proportionality and consider what that would do to the work force/labor market.

    "New" workers entering the labor market for the first time really aren't that great of a consideration in respect to unemployment numbers because they're entering on a roughly 1:1 rate with those permanently leaving.
    18 year olds aren't considered new workers. The Labor Force is age 16 and older.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    What you fail to acknowledge is the unbelievable number of people that have just quit trying to find a job.
    Less than a million is unbelievable?
    Therefore, since the world has still/Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure/Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would,/And train for ill and not for good.

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •