Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 480

Thread: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

  1. #281
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    There is no comparison between the privatized economy of Chile and the privatized economy of the U.S. Too bad you don't understand that.
    Why not?

  2. #282
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Just as I thought, you don't understand the responsibilities of the Federal Govt.
    The Constitution says nothing about tax breaks for business either.

  3. #283
    Sage
    Papa bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    06-25-15 @ 01:35 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,927

    US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    The Constitution says nothing about tax breaks for business either.
    That's to be expected since it says almost nothing about taxes at all.
    You can't reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into in the first place.

  4. #284
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    Why not?
    Because we have been at it for a couple hundred years, have 50 sovereign states, over 300 million people, and a 16 trillion dollar economy.

  5. #285
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    The Constitution says nothing about tax breaks for business either.
    The Constitution was amended by Congress(16th Amendment) to address revenue. Suggest you read the Constitution with all the Amendments. Do you ever admit that you are wrong?

  6. #286
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    The Constitution says nothing about tax breaks for business either.
    You seem to have a problem with businesses keeping more of what they earned. Is this jealousy on your part and do you have that problem in your own personal life being jealous of what someone else has?

  7. #287
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    That's to be expected since it says almost nothing about taxes at all.
    Article I, Section 8, clause 1 and the Sixteenth Amendment.

  8. #288
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Because we have been at it for a couple hundred years, have 50 sovereign states, over 300 million people, and a 16 trillion dollar economy.
    Chile refused to bail out the economy for a few years before they could no longer function. We most certainly can take a lesson from them since many of their privatized policies are here at our front door. What exactly do you think would have happened if we did nothing?

  9. #289
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The Constitution was amended by Congress(16th Amendment) to address revenue. Suggest you read the Constitution with all the Amendments. Do you ever admit that you are wrong?
    And, that does not at all address tax breaks for business

  10. #290
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You seem to have a problem with businesses keeping more of what they earned. Is this jealousy on your part and do you have that problem in your own personal life being jealous of what someone else has?
    No, I was just using your silly Constitutional argument.

Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •