Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 480

Thread: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    LOL...of course you don't.
    Would you care to educate me wise one?

    Oh yeah I forgot progressives believe that any government that has a "republican/conservative" head of state is by de facto "conservative/republican"... Thats because progressives believe leaders are dictators.. They never care to view the legislative bodies of a state or at times even this country as a whole when it comes to our congress.

    The ****ing ignorance is astounding in this atmosphere at times.
    Last edited by Mr.Nick; 08-02-13 at 06:22 PM.

  2. #92
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Considering there is no word in the ****ing English language to define "This city/town/states policies have been dictated by one political party for the last X amount of years" It is appropriate to use the word "dictatorship."

    I understand the definition of the word "dictator."
    if your claim about detroit being run by the democrats for 70 years was true, then all the mayors of Detroit from the year 1930 onward would have been democrats, and that is not the case if you look at the historical listings of Detroit's mayors.

  3. #93
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Would you care to educate me wise one?
    No, I have tried before, and it is a pointless exercise.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #94
    Guru
    pinqy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,369

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    You do realize that polling "60,000 households" would be illogical and ignorant to determine the unemployment rate in a nation of 300,000,000 people right??
    No, 60,000 households is an adequate sample size.

    I'm going to digress a bit more from the subject for a second and ask how the **** you concluded that 60,000 "households" equates into 120,000 people?
    Because 2 is about the average number of people 16 years and older in a a household. I'm not claiming precision here, but it'll be clese.

    Where on earth did I hear that "nonsense" - in my statistics class'- that's where..

    You ever been?
    hehehe...yes of course...requirement for an economics degree. But you either misunderstood or your professor was wrong. You yourself poste a link on hte formula that doesn't support you claim. You have absolutely not support for your claim.
    Therefore, since the world has still/Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure/Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would,/And train for ill and not for good.

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    if your claim about detroit being run by the democrats for 70 years was true, then all the mayors of Detroit from the year 1930 onward would have been democrats, and that is not the case if you look at the historical listings of Detroit's mayors.
    List of mayors of Detroit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Sorry, 51-years.......

    Yeah you can do a lot of destroying in 51 years...

    Besides, Mayors don't write legislation - their city council does and many cities/towns have republican mayors and democratic councils and many cities/towns have democratic mayors and republican councils...

    I can tell you that Detroit has been ruled by a democrat majority in "city council (some call them wards or districts)" and by mayors since 1962 and the majority of mayors (75%) have been democrats in the history of the city (not that it maters since 1962)...

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    Um if Detroit was a dictatorship there would have been no elections at all.

    The republicans competed in elections with democrats in detroit, and are able to win elections on the city council level. Absolute power means having nothing or no one being able to stop the actions of the entity in power.

    elections are not a sign of a dictatorship.

    you think that just because one party won elections in a city for 70 years running, that makes that city a dictatorship? then by that definition does that imply that the states of Oklahoma, Wyoming, Idaho, Alabama, and Mississippi are dictatorships run by republicans? maybe the reason why republicans were not able to win elections in Detroit was because voters were not convinced by the Republicans campaign promises or canidates and elected the democrats because the democrats ran better campaigns?
    Have you seen pictures of Detroit?

    Look at the statistics. Look at the population by race percentages.

    Detroit, MI Population by Race and Ethnicity - CLRSearch

    What's the literacy rate in Detroit? Do you know what it is?

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    I love how the progressives define a state or city as red or blue by their governor or mayor -- they clearly flunked out of civics...

    The progressives in power want that tho...

    Does any progressive here know how the **** a democratic republic actually works?

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    if your claim about detroit being run by the democrats for 70 years was true, then all the mayors of Detroit from the year 1930 onward would have been democrats, and that is not the case if you look at the historical listings of Detroit's mayors.
    It's not even debatable that Democrats have owned and ran Detroit like a dictatorship for decades. Blacks don't vote Republican. They've been brainwashed and conditioned to vote for Democrats by race hustlers like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

    Obama's plan is to turn the country into Detroit. That's why he's increased Food Stamp rolls to 50 million +. Doubled disability and doubled the deficit within 5 years.

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by pinqy View Post
    No, 60,000 households is an adequate sample size.

    Because 2 is about the average number of people 16 years and older in a a household. I'm not claiming precision here, but it'll be clese.



    hehehe...yes of course...requirement for an economics degree. But you either misunderstood or your professor was wrong. You yourself poste a link on hte formula that doesn't support you claim. You have absolutely not support for your claim.
    a) I'm not mistaken about anything and b) you're using nothing more than conjecture.

    Give me one good reason why the **** I would lie or would talk **** if I didn't know what I was talking about?

    The best part is that the information is available to anyone who chooses to do the research.

  10. #100
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: US unemployment lowest in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Have you seen pictures of Detroit?

    Look at the statistics. Look at the population by race percentages.

    Detroit, MI Population by Race and Ethnicity - CLRSearch

    What's the literacy rate in Detroit? Do you know what it is?
    why bring race into this discussion? what does the fact that the majority of Detroit population is African American to do with the supposed idea that democrats elected in detroit are dictators?

Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •