Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 133

Thread: Gay Athletes Could Be Prosecuted at 2014 Winter Olympics, Russian Lawmaker Suggests

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Gay Athletes Could Be Prosecuted at 2014 Winter Olympics, Russian Lawmaker Sugges

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I have never once said that, no. Have fun with your straw man, though.
    You don't have to say it to make it true because if it wasn't you wouldn't side with progressives.

    I've been posting on boards since there were "boards" to post on and I can tell you that when Bush was in office they were calling him a "war criminal" - since you and progressives love the concept of collectivism that makes you part of the gang.

    In essence if you didn't believe that you would be agreeing with me right now instead of talking ****..

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Gay Athletes Could Be Prosecuted at 2014 Winter Olympics, Russian Lawmaker Sugges

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    On the other hand, Republican-heavy states are called red states.

    So what??

    If it matters I've always thought that was illogical to begin with however, political party colors precedes Karl Marx or the Red Army so.....

    The reason why these progressive clowns wear red is to show support for the communist party - the Red Army, Red China etc..... Red is the color of communism.

    Republicans should be blue and democrats should be red. That would make more sense but I suppose tradition lives on.

  3. #123
    Black Is Smart
    Van Basten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The New New Frontier
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 07:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,661

    Re: Gay Athletes Could Be Prosecuted at 2014 Winter Olympics, Russian Lawmaker Sugges

    Good old Mother Russia.

    Hopefully this gets ironed out in time so the games can continue on. Not that I care about the Winter Olympics, but still.
    "We have more responsibility than power, I think. The newspaper can create great controversies, stir up arguments within the community or discussion, can throw light on injustices....just as it can do the opposite. It can hide things and be a great power for evil." -- Rupert Murdoch, 1968

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Gay Athletes Could Be Prosecuted at 2014 Winter Olympics, Russian Lawmaker Sugges

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    LOL, it must be so hard trying to remember just what gets you people all bothered, and what is "none of our business." It waxes and wanes with the tides.
    The same goes for Cons. First they don't want government involved, and then they supported things like Flag burning amendments and federal gay marriage bans when Bush was in office. Amazing how that goes doesn't? Can you make up YOUR minds.

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Gay Athletes Could Be Prosecuted at 2014 Winter Olympics, Russian Lawmaker Sugges

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    In essence if you didn't believe that you would be agreeing with me right now instead of talking ****..
    Ah another righty that thinks if you don't agree with them, you're with the "other" side. Talk about black and white nonsense. Here's a hint son, the world isn't black and white, it's grey.

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Gay Athletes Could Be Prosecuted at 2014 Winter Olympics, Russian Lawmaker Sugges

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    The same goes for Cons. First they don't want government involved, and then they supported things like Flag burning amendments and federal gay marriage bans when Bush was in office. Amazing how that goes doesn't? Can you make up YOUR minds.
    You're talking about RINO's and RINO's never supported flag burning - they were extremely opposed and wanted people arrested for that activity.

    Since we're on the subject of flag burning - I don't see progressives burning any more flags since their boy Obama is in office despite the fact things have only gotten worse.

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Gay Athletes Could Be Prosecuted at 2014 Winter Olympics, Russian Lawmaker Sugges

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Ah another righty that thinks if you don't agree with them, you're with the "other" side. Talk about black and white nonsense. Here's a hint son, the world isn't black and white, it's grey.
    I've never shared my opinion or "what I think" with anyone here. If I have something to say it will be dictated by the Bill of Rights or constitution.....

    Personally I don't agree with half of the ideas I support however my opinion is moot because we have a Bill of Rights and civil liberties...

    I don't agree with burning the US flag however I will support anyone that does because its their RIGHT to do so.

    I'm selfless - not selfish. That's the difference between me and 95% of the US populace.....

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Gay Athletes Could Be Prosecuted at 2014 Winter Olympics, Russian Lawmaker Sugges

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    You're talking about RINO's and RINO's never supported flag burning - they were extremely opposed and wanted people arrested for that activity.
    I love how anytime someone does something bad on the right they are RINOS, but everytime someone on the left does something bad they are typical leftists. Amazing the hypocrisy and lack of any personal responsibility some on the right have in regards to
    "their" side. Their side can do no wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Since we're on the subject of flag burning - I don't see progressives burning any more flags since their boy Obama is in office despite the fact things have only gotten worse.
    Can you show how many flag burnings there were in the U.S. under Bush?

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Gay Athletes Could Be Prosecuted at 2014 Winter Olympics, Russian Lawmaker Sugges

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post

    I'm selfless - not selfish. That's the difference between me and 95% of the US populace.....
    Of course, because YOU never do any wrong correct? You are just the perfect little angel. It's amazing God hasn't just taken your lack of sin self up to heaven right now.

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Gay Athletes Could Be Prosecuted at 2014 Winter Olympics, Russian Lawmaker Sugges

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I love how anytime someone does something bad on the right they are RINOS, but everytime someone on the left does something bad they are typical leftists. Amazing the hypocrisy and lack of any personal responsibility some on the right have in regards to
    "their" side. Their side can do no wrong.
    I'm not on the "right" - if anything I'm on the "left" - the problem is that people generally don't know the difference between liberalism and fascism and just throw **** at the walls and go with whatever sticks.



    Can you show how many flag burnings there were in the U.S. under Bush?
    I didn't count them however I can cite numerous examples because I remember quite a few from the early to mid 2000's.

    Besides, it went so far beyond that -- radical progressives were burning Bush in effigy...

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •