Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 244

Thread: Obama to propose 'grand bargain' on corporate tax rate, infrastructure

  1. #221
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Obama to propose 'grand bargain' on corporate tax rate, infrastructure

    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
    If you only could see the irony in that. Astonishing.

    Now then, you mentioned a problem, which I think we all agree is a problem: debt.

    So I'm wondering if you have any ideas on how to fix it, while I'm still awake. Do you?
    Ideas to fix it?

    How about not wasting 787B on Stimulus Programs that don't work

    How about not doubling Food Stamp rolls

    How about not doubling Disability rolls

    How about not having unemployment last for 2 years

    How about easing regulations on the coal industry, instead of trying to bankrupt it

    How about not enriching your wall street bankster pals with worthless digital money that has no real wealth behind it to back it up

    How about cutting taxes on small businesses to stimulate hiring

    How about repealing Obamacare, which is the #1 job killer this country faces at the moment

    How about approving Keystone

    How about ending the corporate influence in WA that keeps potential competition at a minimum

    How about companies like GE actually PAY SOME TAXES

    How about a new President that isn't addicted to spending and running yearly trillion dollar deficits

    That'd be a good start

  2. #222
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obama to propose 'grand bargain' on corporate tax rate, infrastructure

    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
    Blow me. How dare you use that word with me when you've yet to post on the thread I created at your urging?

    Now then, nice copy paste. Thoughts on any of it?
    No thanks, not interested because like most liberals you need to be spoon fed and still sometimes you spit out what is good for you.

    Cannot teach someone so unwilling to learn. You have shown no ability to think for yourself or accept actual data presented that proves your analysis wrong. Until you do and show you aren't anything more than a partisan hack I have no interest in even trying to educate you on what your taxes fund and the purpose of the govt.

  3. #223
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    12-28-15 @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Obama to propose 'grand bargain' on corporate tax rate, infrastructure

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Ideas to fix it?

    How about not wasting 787B on Stimulus Programs that don't work

    How about not doubling Food Stamp rolls

    How about not doubling Disability rolls

    How about not having unemployment last for 2 years

    How about easing regulations on the coal industry, instead of trying to bankrupt it

    How about not enriching your wall street bankster pals with worthless digital money that has no real wealth behind it to back it up

    How about cutting taxes on small businesses to stimulate hiring

    How about repealing Obamacare, which is the #1 job killer this country faces at the moment

    How about approving Keystone

    How about ending the corporate influence in WA that keeps potential competition at a minimum

    How about companies like GE actually PAY SOME TAXES

    How about a new President that isn't addicted to spending and running yearly trillion dollar deficits

    That'd be a good start
    Doesn't eliminate nor reduce the debt. Maybe this will help: debt = what we owe for past spending, which we cannot take back, since we're past the 30-day MBG. Drats. But it is what it is.

    Care to suggest a way of reducing the debt?

  4. #224
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    12-28-15 @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Obama to propose 'grand bargain' on corporate tax rate, infrastructure

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    No thanks, not interested because like most liberals you need to be spoon fed and still sometimes you spit out what is good for you.

    Cannot teach someone so unwilling to learn. You have shown no ability to think for yourself or accept actual data presented that proves your analysis wrong. Until you do and show you aren't anything more than a partisan hack I have no interest in even trying to educate you on what your taxes fund and the purpose of the govt.
    Thanks for blowing me. At least you're obedient.

  5. #225
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Obama to propose 'grand bargain' on corporate tax rate, infrastructure

    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
    Doesn't eliminate nor reduce the debt. Maybe this will help: debt = what we owe for past spending, which we cannot take back, since we're past the 30-day MBG. Drats. But it is what it is.

    Care to suggest a way of reducing the debt?
    Your responses are comical and embarrassing

    All of that money that was wasted in the past could have been used to pay down existing debt at the time, instead of nearly DOUBLING the deficit within 5 years. #smh

    Last time I engage you. You've been reduced to telling other posters to *&^% you because you can't put 2 coherent thoughts together. How embarrassing.

  6. #226
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    12-28-15 @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Obama to propose 'grand bargain' on corporate tax rate, infrastructure

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Your responses are comical and embarrassing

    All of that money that was wasted in the past could have been used to pay down existing debt at the time, instead of nearly DOUBLING the deficit within 5 years. #smhLast time I engage you. You've been reduced to telling other posters to *&^% you because you can't put 2 coherent thoughts together. How embarrassing.
    Yeah; but obviously we didn't. So now what? Solve it some way? Whine about it? What's your preferred?

  7. #227
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    09-08-13 @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Obama to propose 'grand bargain' on corporate tax rate, infrastructure

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Well great, 15th? And you buy what they tell you? Why? What is it about the 17 trillion dollar debt, 21 plus million unemployed/under employed/discouraged workers, 50 million on food stamps, over 1 million discouraged workers last month that you don't understand? Wonder if people in those groups believe he is 15th and why do you believe he deserves that high of a ranking especially after one term?

    Please post the data to support that claim he is 15th?
    Do you honestly think that I'm going to go back, google the information, which you can easily do, and then have you go off on one of your nonsensical liberal professor rants? If you do, you are even more of a nut than I thought you were. Is it possible that if these scholars rank him higher than you do, that maybe your analysis is wrong? I just finished exchanging posts with another con clown on global warming ... he, not a scientist, believed that he knew the science better than the vast majority of scientists who study this ... there's no arguing with you clowns, and in fact, I doubt that I'll post much longer - you guys take the joy out of it, you really do, with your anti-science, anti-intellectualism ... Asimov was thinking of you when he said the following:

    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”

    ― Isaac Asimov

  8. #228
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: Obama to propose 'grand bargain' on corporate tax rate, infrastructure

    Quote Originally Posted by windowdressing View Post
    Do you honestly think that I'm going to go back, google the information, which you can easily do, and then have you go off on one of your nonsensical liberal professor rants? If you do, you are even more of a nut than I thought you were. Is it possible that if these scholars rank him higher than you do, that maybe your analysis is wrong? I just finished exchanging posts with another con clown on global warming ... he, not a scientists, believed that he knew the science better than the vast majority of scientists who study this ... there's no arguing with you clowns, and in fact, I doubt that I'll post much longer ... Asimov was thoinking of you when he said the following:

    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”

    ― Isaac Asimov
    Are con clowns any more irrelevant than prog clowns? Good afternoon bj...
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  9. #229
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obama to propose 'grand bargain' on corporate tax rate, infrastructure

    Quote Originally Posted by windowdressing View Post
    Do you honestly think that I'm going to go back, google the information, which you can easily do, and then have you go off on one of your nonsensical liberal professor rants? If you do, you are even more of a nut than I thought you were. Is it possible that if these scholars rank him higher than you do, that maybe your analysis is wrong? I just finished exchanging posts with another con clown on global warming ... he, not a scientists, believed that he knew the science better than the vast majority of scientists who study this ... there's no arguing with you clowns, and in fact, I doubt that I'll post much longer ... Asimov was thoinking of you when he said the following:

    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”

    ― Isaac Asimov
    No credible historian is going to judge Obama and put him 15th after one term in office and the economic numbers he has generated. Calling us "clowns" is nothing more than name calling which is all you can do. You want to get booted from the forum? Keep it up. Cite your source or retract your claim

  10. #230
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Obama to propose 'grand bargain' on corporate tax rate, infrastructure

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    No credible historian is going to judge Obama and put him 15th after one term in office and the economic numbers he has generated. Calling us "clowns" is nothing more than name calling which is all you can do. You want to get booted from the forum? Keep it up. Cite your source or retract your claim
    It's disturbing

    Obama is the worst President in American History. Just judging from a Constitutional perspective, (NSA wiretapping, using government institutions to harass and intimidate political opposition, ect) Obama is the worst. Economically. The Worst. The IRS scandal is only the beginning. If the Obama regime will use the IRS to target and intimidate conservatives, then what's stopping him from using Obamacare to target registered Republicans? Need medical care but are a registered Republican? Sorry, we don't have the money for that right now. Need the EPA to approve a contract and you're a registered Republican? Sorry, but we're going to delay the contract years and years.

    Obama is setting up a database where he knows everything about you. It will all be stored and follow you everywhere you go. Liberals on these message boards actually support this man as some kind of Hope and Change messiah.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •