Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 145

Thread: Corgress woman Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    12-28-15 @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Corgress woman Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    A sharp third grader has some qualifications. When compared to her, what disqualifies the third grader?
    Why has she sub-3rd-grade qualifications? Because she's black, a woman, or something you can specifically point to that support your absurd contention?

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Corgress woman Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
    What's her IQ?
    Whats her IQ have to do with it or is that the chart with the sliding scale? Several times she has willingly thrown herself up into the media. To prove to the country she didn't have much common sense.

    Also isn't she under investigation with the Ethics Committee with Good OLD Maxine?

    Might want to check which cookie jars her hands have been into before trying to put her in Charge of a Dept that is responsible to the Security of the Country.

    Especially since now Obama weakened the Country with Putting Susan Rice into the NSA Chief Spot. Making the Country more open to Physical Attack than it ever has since it's creation.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    12-28-15 @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Corgress woman Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Whats her IQ have to do with it or is that the chart with the sliding scale? Several times she has willingly thrown herself up into the media. To prove to the country she didn't have much common sense.

    Also isn't she under investigation with the Ethics Committee with Good OLD Maxine?

    Might want to check which cookie jars her hands have been into before trying to put her in Charge of a Dept that is responsible to the Security of the Country.

    Especially since now Obama weakened the Country with Putting Susan Rice into the NSA Chief Spot. Making the Country more open to Physical Attack than it ever has since it's creation.
    It's how Intelligence is measured. So apparently the "Intelligence" justification is meaningless, since it begs the follow-on query: why less intelligent; because she's black and a woman?

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    12-28-15 @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Corgress woman Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Whats her IQ have to do with it or is that the chart with the sliding scale? Several times she has willingly thrown herself up into the media. To prove to the country she didn't have much common sense.

    Also isn't she under investigation with the Ethics Committee with Good OLD Maxine?

    Might want to check which cookie jars her hands have been into before trying to put her in Charge of a Dept that is responsible to the Security of the Country.

    Especially since now Obama weakened the Country with Putting Susan Rice into the NSA Chief Spot. Making the Country more open to Physical Attack than it ever has since it's creation.
    No clue. But if an investigation finds she violated and ethics rule, let me know; I'll consider it.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Corgress woman Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
    It's how Intelligence is measured. So apparently the "Intelligence" justification is meaningless, since it begs the follow-on query: why less intelligent; because she's black and a woman?
    Well considering most of the Democrats that are in Chicago are black and Shelia E here can't hold a candle next to them. With Intelligence or personality. How do you think that equates with common sense and that political game.....of Woe is me now?

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    12-28-15 @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Corgress woman Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well considering most of the Democrats that are in Chicago are black and Shelia E here can't hold a candle next to them. With Intelligence or personality. How do you think that equates with common sense and that political game.....of Woe is me now?
    If I did not think wearing a white hood on hot summer evenings in the oh so humid South was uncomfortable, would overheat me, and look stupid besides, I'd be right with ya, pal.

    Whew. Utterly astonishing.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Corgress woman Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
    If I did not think wearing a white hood on hot summer evenings in the oh so humid South was uncomfortable, would overheat me, and look stupid besides, I'd be right with ya, pal.

    Whew. Utterly astonishing.
    No need to be astonished.....even Boobie Rush wore a Hoodie on the House Floor. Wore it all the way he walked up those steps, in that hot and humid weather. Just to prove a point, huh?

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    12-28-15 @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Corgress woman Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    No need to be astonished.....even Boobie Rush wore a Hoodie on the House Floor. Wore it all the way he walked up those steps, in that hot and humid weather. Just to prove a point, huh?
    The Capitol Building (not in the South) has A/C; and hoodies are not full-face with the superfluous flap in front that pinheaded Crackers, who judge people for what they are and not who they are, have an unexplained fondness of. But maybe the faces underneath the hoods are benefitted by being of out public view, for the sake of onlookers. Could be.

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Corgress woman Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
    The Capitol Building (not in the South) has A/C; and hoodies are not full-face with the superfluous flap in front that pinheaded Crackers, who judge people for what they are and not who they are, have an unexplained fondness of. But maybe the faces underneath the hoods are benefitted by being of out public view, for the sake of onlookers. Could be.




    Really.....try telling that to any of them.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    12-28-15 @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Corgress woman Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post




    Really.....try telling that to any of them.
    I'd prefer you chat it up with them and be real sure to let them know your thoughts on stuff. I'll come later with the hose and broom to clean you off the floor.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •