Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 145

Thread: Corgress woman Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    12-28-15 @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Corgress woman Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    So how come we get none of his legal writings from his college years or his stint as president of the law review? All we get from his college years is Vogon poetry.
    Because he's an alien and abducts our white women at night and does sexual experimentation on them ... and of course like all aliens, targets our more rural areas. You cannot imagine the fear they live with every terrified night of their lives.

    Something must be done. Maybe tinfoil hats should be tax deductible, to spur more wearing of them using lower taxes as an incentive.

  2. #92
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,438

    Re: Corgress woman Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
    Gotcha. So anyone who would say that someone who graduated with a JD and went on to win a sett in and be repeatedly re-elected to Congress is less intelligent than a 3rd grader, should be judged to be a moron since it's a patently absurd contention. Is that where you're going with that?
    So you think that the stupid things she says is not representative of her intelligence level?

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    12-28-15 @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Corgress woman Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    So you think that the stupid things she says is not representative of her intelligence level?
    No; I question its basis for determining intelligence, which I'd judge by stuff in the Congressional Record, how she handled herself in committee, etc.

    The N and MF words are meaningless, and in fact point to a sublime irony: whites used the N word to marginalize blacks; and blacks usurped it and made it their own. Now pinheaded white get angry that blacks can use it freely and they cannot. Pure comedy. You feel me, my wigga?

  4. #94
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,438

    Re: Corgress woman Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
    No; I question its basis for determining intelligence, which I'd judge by stuff in the Congressional Record, how she handled herself in committee, etc.

    The N and MF words are meaningless, and in fact point to a sublime irony: whites used the N word to marginalize blacks; and blacks usurped it and made it their own. Now pinheaded white get angry that blacks can use it freely and they cannot. Pure comedy. You feel me, my wigga?
    What the hell are you talking about?

    Did I say anything about her demeaning her staff?

    No I didn't.

    Again, the fact that she graduate4d from college shows she is Smart but he constant stupid comments, on the record, doesn't show she is stupid.

    What reality do you live in, really?

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    12-28-15 @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Corgress woman Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    What the hell are you talking about?

    Did I say anything about her demeaning her staff?

    No I didn't.

    Again, the fact that she graduate4d from college shows she is Smart but he constant stupid comments, on the record, doesn't show she is stupid.What reality do you live in, really?
    She has a doctorate, and did more than merely graduate. That's post grad stuff.

    Meanwhile, sorry to have chosen wrong. Which comments are you referring to?

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    12-28-15 @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Corgress woman Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    What the hell are you talking about?

    Did I say anything about her demeaning her staff?

    No I didn't.

    Again, the fact that she graduate4d from college shows she is Smart but he constant stupid comments, on the record, doesn't show she is stupid.

    What reality do you live in, really?
    Yes and no. No; not specifically. Yes in assuming it's demeaning. Blacks use the N word with one another and it's not necessarily demeaning. So characterizing it as thus is a de facto commenting on it.

  7. #97
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,662

    Re: Corgress woman Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
    Because he's an alien and abducts our white women at night and does sexual experimentation on them ... and of course like all aliens, targets our more rural areas. You cannot imagine the fear they live with every terrified night of their lives.

    Something must be done. Maybe tinfoil hats should be tax deductible, to spur more wearing of them using lower taxes as an incentive.

    Ah, good old brainless loyalty. Obama does so depend on your stupidity.

    What are you so afraid of that you think asking to see some of Obama's law review work warrants personal attacks? If you want to grant him credit for the position why not take pride in the actual product of that position?

    But no. Just wondering why we aren't allowed to see his law review work is somehow an assault on all that is good and holy.

    I guess the prudent move for all future politicians is to seal their documented history and simply write a few autohagiographies then label anyone who wishes to actually confirm their qualifications to be tinfoil hat wearing lunatics.

  8. #98
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,891

    Re: Corgress woman Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
    She has a doctorate, and did more than merely graduate. That's post grad stuff.
    Just FYI, you can hold a doctorate or other terminal degree and be as dumb as a box of rocks.

  9. #99
    Relentless Thinking Fury
    ChezC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,123

    Re: Corgress woman Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

    I use to work at a place where a woman such as this terrorized her staff. I remember one colorful exchange she had with a new receptionist where the girl wasn't quite dressed business appropriate. "Girl,......what are you wearing? Oh no honey child, If you do not know how to dress -- I will dress you!"

  10. #100
    Sage



    Jack Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    midwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,705
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Corgress woman Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
    She has a doctorate, and did more than merely graduate. That's post grad stuff.

    Meanwhile, sorry to have chosen wrong. Which comments are you referring to?
    She is a Juris Doctor. Which is a fancy way of saying that she graduated from law school but never passed the bar.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •