Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 270

Thread: Pope Francis on gays: `Who am I to judge?'[W:65,239]

  1. #31
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Pope Francis on gays: `Who am I to judge?'

    It doesnt matter if he is celibate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    All prior evidence suggests that he was heterosexual in orientation and heterosexual in action.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  2. #32
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,096

    Re: Pope Francis on gays: `Who am I to judge?'

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    As a Catholic, I knew this guy was going to be a wishy washy loser.
    hrrmmm... look at the self professed christian casting the first stone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #33
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: Pope Francis on gays: `Who am I to judge?'

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Except that is not nihilism either. Furthermore, he is still against gay marriage and gay adoption.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Sure he is. Gotta keep the beard on until he settles in.

  4. #34
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Pope Francis on gays: `Who am I to judge?'

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    As a Catholic, I knew this guy was going to be a wishy washy loser.
    You must think that about Jesus as well, because He certainly never indicated homosexuality was a big deal.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Pope Francis on gays: `Who am I to judge?'

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    You must think that about Jesus as well, because He certainly never indicated homosexuality was a big deal.
    Yea people in times gone by didnt need to be told something was wrong, when something was wrong. Smarter people back then.

  6. #36
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,096

    Re: Pope Francis on gays: `Who am I to judge?'

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    You must think that about Jesus as well, because He certainly never indicated homosexuality was a big deal.
    exactly. in fact, what Jesus said about eunuchs kind of sums up what he thought of it all...


    Matthew 19:12 For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #37
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Pope Francis on gays: `Who am I to judge?'

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Yea people in times gone by didnt need to be told something was wrong, when something was wrong. Smarter people back then.
    How ironic.

    You think homosexuality is wrong for no other reason than people told you it is wrong.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  8. #38
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,702

    Pope Francis on gays: `Who am I to judge?'

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    It doesnt matter if he is celibate.
    It probably matters to him, but it's also just true.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  9. #39
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Pope Francis on gays: `Who am I to judge?'

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    You must think that about Jesus as well, because He certainly never indicated homosexuality was a big deal.
    Jesus didn't condone sin..... Your argument is illogical, pointless, and wrong every time.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  10. #40
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,702

    Pope Francis on gays: `Who am I to judge?'

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    As a Catholic, I knew this guy was going to be a wishy washy loser.
    You know what I liked about Popes and various individuals in the Church's history? They frequently compromised theology to spread the faith.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •