Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 133

Thread: White House-No more Spending Cuts

  1. #1
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,268

    White House-No more Spending Cuts

    White House doubles down on vow Obama won't agree to more spending cuts | Fox News

    So much for the belief that Obama cares about cutting the deficit and addressing the debt. He proposes a 3.77 trillion dollar budget and supporters continue to believe the rhetoric and ignore the results.

  2. #2
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: White House-No more Spending Cuts

    I really hope the House forces him to shut down the government.

  3. #3
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,301

    Re: White House-No more Spending Cuts

    To all the Democrats/Liberals who told us we were wrong about the Left and spending cuts; we were correct.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: White House-No more Spending Cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    To all the Democrats/Liberals who told us we were wrong about the Left and spending cuts; we were correct.
    has democrats learned anything from Detroit?

  5. #5
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,268

    Re: White House-No more Spending Cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    has democrats learned anything from Detroit?
    Democrats never learn, they are too arrogant to learn always believing that the previous group of Democrats never spent the money the right way and that this current group can do better.

  6. #6
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: White House-No more Spending Cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    I really hope the House forces him to shut down the government.
    You ought to ask Conservative to help you out on this one, he is the expert on Civics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Democrats never learn, they are too arrogant to learn always believing that the previous group of Democrats never spent the money the right way and that this current group can do better.
    Funny, I thought the House controlled the spending....maybe my suggestion was wrong.

    As far as learning, remember 1995?
    Last edited by Gimmesometruth; 07-29-13 at 10:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  7. #7
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,268

    Re: White House-No more Spending Cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    You ought to ask Conservative to help you out on this one, he is the expert on Civics.

    Funny, I thought the House controlled the spending....maybe my suggestion was wrong.

    As far as learning, remember 1995?
    Just another subject you know nothing about, civics. The House cannot shutdown the Govt. the President does by not signing House bills.

  8. #8
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: White House-No more Spending Cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Just another subject you know nothing about, civics. The House cannot shutdown the Govt. the President does by not signing House bills.
    Like I said, that meme worked for the GOP like a charm in '95....and in '11.

    Wash rinse repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #9
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,268

    Re: White House-No more Spending Cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Like I said, that meme worked for the GOP like a charm in '95....and in '11.

    Wash rinse repeat.
    As usual you miss the point, the President shuts down the govt. by not signing a Congressional budget or spending bill. There will never be a shutdown if the President signs bills passed by Congress. The President submits a budget and the Congress approves or changes the budget. If Congress approves the budget then there is no shutdown. If Congress changes the budget it goes back tot he President for signature. If he doesn't sign it the govt. shuts down. Get it yet? When will that lightbulb ever go off in that head of yours?

    Obama submitted a 3.77 trillion dollar budget showing he has no interest in lowering the deficit and addressing the debt. Liberals like you continue to buy the rhetoric that he cares so much and that we need a 3.77 trillion dollar Federal Govt. We have 50 sovereign states with their own budgets and tax structure therefore we don't need duplication at the Federal level for much that is already being done at the state level.

  10. #10
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,268

    Re: White House-No more Spending Cuts

    Is there anyone out there other than an Obama supporter who didn't see this coming? Is there no end to the liberal lunacy? You see, this is part of the master plan, create a massive central govt. totally controlled by the left. This will destroy a once great country.

    ObamaCare Bailout? Detroit reportedly eyes health care law to cut costs | Fox News

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •