Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 147

Thread: It's a boy! Catherine gives birth to royal baby[W:136]

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    re: It's a boy! Catherine gives birth to royal baby[W:136]

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    Clearwater, Miami and Orlando. Will never return.
    Thank god. Even we dont concider Miami and Orlando Florida any more.
    Clearwater not too bad, should have gone south to Ft Myers.
    Only bustin yer balls.

  2. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    re: It's a boy! Catherine gives birth to royal baby[W:136]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    Huh?
    You don't know what you are talking about.

    Because they're rich. And they're rich because they own stuff by being good stuff. Including financial stuff. Rich people live in luxurious places. Oh, and they also OWN the places in which they live. Oh, and the money that they make from their properties and all that, goes to the government and it's considerably more than the money that they get back from the government. They subsidize the government of the UK basically.

    Get it? The british monarchy is good.
    IF you say so.

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    re: It's a boy! Catherine gives birth to royal baby[W:136]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    Huh?
    You don't know what you are talking about.

    Because they're rich. And they're rich because they own stuff by being good stuff. Including financial stuff. Rich people live in luxurious places. Oh, and they also OWN the places in which they live. Oh, and the money that they make from their properties and all that, goes to the government and it's considerably more than the money that they get back from the government. They subsidize the government of the UK basically.

    Get it? The british monarchy is good.
    They "own" stuff because they took stuff hundreds of years ago. Read your own history.

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    re: It's a boy! Catherine gives birth to royal baby[W:136]

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    full of old people, Cubans and chain restaurants.


    p.s You are aware that the Royals generate more money in tourism money than what it costs to run them?
    That's hard to believe, it sounds like royal spin.

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    re: It's a boy! Catherine gives birth to royal baby[W:136]

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    They "own" stuff because they took stuff hundreds of years ago. Read your own history.
    Ok. Well people with money get to leave something called "inheritance". The richer you are, the more potent that inheritance can be. And "stealing" isn't really the right word. And I know quite a bit of history. You on the other hand have no clue what you are talking about and swing meaningless and silly accusation all round.

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    re: It's a boy! Catherine gives birth to royal baby[W:136]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    Ok. Well people with money get to leave something called "inheritance". The richer you are, the more potent that inheritance can be. And "stealing" isn't really the right word. And I know quite a bit of history. You on the other hand have no clue what you are talking about and swing meaningless and silly accusation all round.
    And they got to stuff to pass down how?

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    re: It's a boy! Catherine gives birth to royal baby[W:136]

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Guess they never heard of John F Kennedy either.
    Well, Eisenhower went a bit past WWII. Pappy Bush was an Air Force Pilot who got shot down before he became head Director of the CIA, and then President. Course Teddys Son served.

    Seems lately like we just haven't had a few that had no Leadership Capabilities.....some of the cause of what we got going. I think having more of those with a Military background. Are a bit more efficient and orderly about things.

  8. #98
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,873
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: It's a boy! Catherine gives birth to royal baby[W:136]

    They should name him Arthur.
    "Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
    -FDR

  9. #99
    Sage
    Infinite Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    11-19-17 @ 06:45 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,858

    re: It's a boy! Catherine gives birth to royal baby[W:136]

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Hundreds of thousands of our men and millions of our tax dollars are the only reason you even exist.
    Erm, the Battle of Britain was over by the time the US entered the war and we repaid lend lease. Your gripes against a Royal Family of another country have other reasons I'm afraid.

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    UK
    Last Seen
    11-23-13 @ 09:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    177

    re: It's a boy! Catherine gives birth to royal baby[W:136]

    Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs05 View Post
    Some of us are British and It does affect us therefore we care about it, the UK media is creaming themselves over it.
    Tell me about it. It's non-stop coverage at the moment, It's driving me insane. WWIII could have broken out, and no-one in the UK would no anything about it!!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •