Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 152

Thread: FAA warns public against shooting guns at drones

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: FAA warns public against shooting guns at drones

    I have come very close to shooting at helicopters flying over my remote home looking for a pot farm so shooting at a drone is a no brainer for me.

  2. #122
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: FAA warns public against shooting guns at drones

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    I have come very close to shooting at helicopters flying over my remote home looking for a pot farm so shooting at a drone is a no brainer for me.
    And I'm sure those police are glad that you didn't murder them simply because they were doing their job.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: FAA warns public against shooting guns at drones

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtr View Post
    And I'm sure those police are glad that you didn't murder them simply because they were doing their job.
    Guards at Auschwitz were simply doing their jobs too, what's your point?

  4. #124
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: FAA warns public against shooting guns at drones

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Guards at Auschwitz were simply doing their jobs too, what's your point?
    Because surveying the area for illegal drugs is totally like killing 6 million Jews.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: FAA warns public against shooting guns at drones

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtr View Post
    Because surveying the area for illegal drugs is totally like killing 6 million Jews.
    Because hiding behind "just doing my job" leads to guards at concentration camps. It's the slippery slope thing. At some point it is your responsibility to say no, this is not right.

  6. #126
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: FAA warns public against shooting guns at drones

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Because hiding behind "just doing my job" leads to guards at concentration camps. It's the slippery slope thing. At some point it is your responsibility to say no, this is not right.
    Slippery slope is a fallacy unless you can actually prove your assertion.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: FAA warns public against shooting guns at drones

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtr View Post
    Slippery slope is a fallacy unless you can actually prove your assertion.
    So in your opinion the concentration camp guards were just doing their job.

  8. #128
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: FAA warns public against shooting guns at drones

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    So in your opinion the concentration camp guards were just doing their job.
    Your assertion is a false hyperbole with no basis in reality.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  9. #129
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,803

    FAA warns public against shooting guns at drones

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtr View Post
    Your assertion is a false hyperbole with no basis in reality.
    Like invoking Godwin's Law?
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: FAA warns public against shooting guns at drones

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Like invoking Godwin's Law?
    I had to Google that.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •