Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 427

Thread: Texas Senate confiscates tampons while debating anti-abortion bill [W:155]

  1. #331
    pawn in the game of life
    pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 05:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,984

    Re: Texas Senate confiscates tampons while debating anti-abortion bill [W:155]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    So you're going to pretend you didn't see that link three times in the same thread you yourself are currently participating in?

    Fine. We'll play that game.

    Protesters Question Report on Confiscations | The Texas Tribune
    Did you actually read the article??

    Sanga was a bit selective in the excerpt he pulled out of it for his post....


    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

  2. #332
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: Texas Senate confiscates tampons while debating anti-abortion bill [W:155]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    So you're going to pretend you didn't see that link three times in the same thread you yourself are currently participating in?

    Fine. We'll play that game.

    Protesters Question Report on Confiscations | The Texas Tribune
    so you expect us to believe some butt hurt sore grapes protesters over law enforcement
    I guess those baby killing protesters didn't also have their children hold up sexually expecit signs or chant hail Satan either

  3. #333
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Texas Senate confiscates tampons while debating anti-abortion bill [W:155]

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Well, no surprise that you'd resort to name-calling. Looks like the intellectual constipation is contagious.
    I'm not the one who assumed it was a woman who brought the mythical urine and feces.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #334
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    34,934

    Re: Texas Senate confiscates tampons while debating anti-abortion bill [W:155]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    Did you actually read the article??

    Sanga was a bit selective in the excerpt he pulled out of it for his post....
    Yes. How do you think the quote was cherry picked to give the wrong impression?

  5. #335
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,124

    Re: Guns Yes, Tampons NO! Welcome to Texas, Y'all!

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    It's funny how you all dislike the idea of people having guns until the suggestion of shooting Republicans gets made, then it's all about the 2nd amendment. Lol.
    I don't dislike the idea of people having guns. I'm just saying that nobody would have confiscated their guns.

    What's more dangerous, a shotgun or a tampon?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  6. #336
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    34,934

    Re: Texas Senate confiscates tampons while debating anti-abortion bill [W:155]

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    so you expect us to believe some butt hurt sore grapes protesters over law enforcement
    I guess those baby killing protesters didn't also have their children hold up sexually expecit signs or chant hail Satan either
    It was the officers who said the claim of finding feces was news to them.

  7. #337
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Texas Senate confiscates tampons while debating anti-abortion bill [W:155]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    Did you actually read the article??

    Sanga was a bit selective in the excerpt he pulled out of it for his post....
    According to the article, there isn't a person on the planet who is willing to say that they saw anyone bringing jars of urine or feces into the building.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #338
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,552

    Re: Guns Yes, Tampons NO! Welcome to Texas, Y'all!

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I don't dislike the idea of people having guns. I'm just saying that nobody would have confiscated their guns.

    What's more dangerous, a shotgun or a tampon?
    The tampons were confiscated because the people were acting irresponsibly with them. (IE: throwing them)

    If the gun owners were throwing their guns at people, they would've had their guns confiscated as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  9. #339
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Guns Yes, Tampons NO! Welcome to Texas, Y'all!

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    The tampons were confiscated because the people were acting irresponsibly with them. (IE: throwing them)
    That is a lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #340
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,124

    Re: Guns Yes, Tampons NO! Welcome to Texas, Y'all!

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    The tampons were confiscated because the people were acting irresponsibly with them. (IE: throwing them)

    If the gun owners were throwing their guns at people, they would've had their guns confiscated as well.
    Actually, I don't think anyone actually threw them. There were a couple of Twittery type threats to do so...

    I suppose you'll be in favor of confiscating guns at the next NRA rally?

    tpm-20090912-protest4.jpg

    That seems kind of like a threat to me. Does it only count if it's Twitter?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •