Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 427

Thread: Texas Senate confiscates tampons while debating anti-abortion bill [W:155]

  1. #111
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Guns Yes, Tampons NO! Welcome to Texas, Y'all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Manta View Post
    Guns are not allowed and that is an example to the main point. As for the rest you make it seem like they spread their legs and said give em up? This was not the case.
    You might want to check your facts. Guns in fact are allowed, and where allowed. Your exageration of what I said is a prime example of why you look silly. I never said nor implied they removed them in use. That is just something you had to make up.

    And your overreaction does exactly the same.
    Who is overreacting?

    I don't even know who these infamous "outsiders" are? And I am supposed to care what they think? That Red, is hilarious.
    You have never met people who are middle of the road? Who can be persuaded on issues?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: Guns Yes, Tampons NO! Welcome to Texas, Y'all!

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Was there a watch list of people to steal tampons from? Because otherwise you're punishing innocent people for the behavior of others, and you're not even being intelligent about it. Steal their urine, steal their feces, steal their heavy objects and so on, but unless you're going to steal their clothes you shouldn't be stealing their hygiene products.
    don't hand me the sanctimonious "don't judge all for the actions of a few" bull crap. didn't all the Tea Part get labeled as racist because one asshole showed up at a rally with a racist sign there for all of the Tea Party is racist. wasn't the whole republican party ladled committing war on women because Tod Akin stupid comment, i will continue to put all on the left in the same box as those who will throw crap and piss until the left stops doing the same

  3. #113
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Guns Yes, Tampons NO! Welcome to Texas, Y'all!

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    don't hand me the sanctimonious "don't judge all for the actions of a few" bull crap. didn't all the Tea Part get labeled as racist because one asshole showed up at a rally with a racist sign there for all of the Tea Party is racist. wasn't the whole republican party ladled committing war on women because Tod Akin stupid comment, i will continue to put all on the left in the same box as those who will throw crap and piss until the left stops doing the same
    Oddly, many of us liberals defended the Tea Party when accused of being racist based on a few. We are not hypocrites. Can you stand the same scrutiny?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #114
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,127

    Re: Guns Yes, Tampons NO! Welcome to Texas, Y'all!

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    I refuse to be outraged by tampon-confiscation, and as I've said, once women began complaining that Kirk Watson listened, the decision was reversed.

    And Black Manta is right: "This is about people having a right not to be assaulted when legally gathered. The item is irrelevant, the cause is irrelevant. Go and protest, that is your right. You do not have a right to assault anyone with ANY item, period."
    What is it about guns not killing people? Tampons don't throw themselves. Maybe instead of confiscating legal property, you deal with the troublemakers.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #115
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Guns Yes, Tampons NO! Welcome to Texas, Y'all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Manta View Post
    Guns are not allowed and that is an example to the main point.
    Fox News says you're wrong.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  6. #116
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,127

    Re: Guns Yes, Tampons NO! Welcome to Texas, Y'all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Oddly, many of us liberals defended the Tea Party when accused of being racist based on a few. We are not hypocrites. Can you stand the same scrutiny?
    Don't take away his rage. That's what his whole political ideology is based on.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  7. #117
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Guns Yes, Tampons NO! Welcome to Texas, Y'all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Manta View Post
    It happens at airports and other places as well. Get over it and leave the hyperbole at the door.
    Really? They steal tampons at the airport?

    Even if they did, don't they clearly post a list of the kinds of things they won't allow through? Don't bother answering, because they do, and those morons didn't.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  8. #118
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,495

    Re: Guns Yes, Tampons NO! Welcome to Texas, Y'all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Who is overreacting?
    You.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You have never met people who are middle of the road? Who can be persuaded on issues?
    The ones who seldom make up their minds? Yea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #119
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Guns Yes, Tampons NO! Welcome to Texas, Y'all!

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    don't hand me the sanctimonious "don't judge all for the actions of a few" bull crap. didn't all the Tea Part get labeled as racist because one asshole showed up at a rally with a racist sign there for all of the Tea Party is racist.
    I have never once called the Tea Party movement racist. Don't judge me for the actions of others. You don't even know what my political views are.

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    wasn't the whole republican party ladled committing war on women because Tod Akin stupid comment
    I have never once said that about the Republican party. Don't judge me for the actions of others. You don't even know what my political views are.

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    , i will continue to put all on the left in the same box as those who will throw crap and piss until the left stops doing the same
    Oh, okay. So you like being a bigot and think that whole presumption of innocence thing is a line of crap. Good to know.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  10. #120
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,495

    Re: Guns Yes, Tampons NO! Welcome to Texas, Y'all!

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Really? They steal tampons at the airport?
    Yea that's exactly what I said.

    Since you feel a straw man is OK. We can end this.

    thanks for nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •