Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 171

Thread: State attorney general won’t defend gay marriage ban

  1. #51
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: State attorney general won’t defend gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    1.)more unless information.
    2.)i state clearly in my post ......the woman could lose her job
    3.) and i stated firstly, that i thought she should lose her job....and stated that ...........it was opinion only!
    1.) just facts that prove you wrong again and showing you are posting lies and making stuff up of course you call them useless though
    2.) good thing thats not what we were discussing, everybody COULD lose thier job, meanignless
    3.) no you did not

    here is your first post
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    woman should be removed from her office, for her failure to enforce law.
    as officials of a government you are given duties to uphold, if you refuse to do your duty you can be removed.
    although his woman feels its wrong to enforce such a law, and i can understand that, she can removed it would to be the decision of the people above her.
    her feelings do not keep her immune from losing her job.
    when you take a stance on something, you better be prepared, for what may happen.
    no where in there did you say that was opinion, then when i told you the bolded is false and the law doesnt support you, you told me i was wrong and thats only my personal opinion and theres nothign about law that supports you being false.

    if you would now like to clarify and admit you misspoke, didnt speak clearly and or you only have the OPINION she didnt do her job and should be removed, that is fine.

    I will simply tell you that you are entitled to your opinion but on this specific subject matter facts and law disagree with you, facts defeat you again.
    Last edited by AGENT J; 07-11-13 at 10:56 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #52
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: State attorney general won’t defend gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) just facts that prove you wrong again and showing you are posting lies and making stuff up of course you call them useless though
    2.) good thing thats not what we were discussing, everybody COULD lose thier job, meanignless
    3.) no you did not

    here is your first post



    no where in there did you say that was opinion, then when i told you the bolded is false and the law doesnt support you, you told me i was wrong and thats only my personal opinion and theres nothign about law that supports you being false.

    if you would now like to clarify and admit you misspoke, didnt speak clearly and or you only have the OPINION she didnt do her job and should be removed, that is fine.

    I will simply tell you that you are entitled to your opinion but on this specific subject matter facts and law disagree with you, facts defeat you again.

    Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    POST 40

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    woman should be removed from her office, for her failure to enforce law.

    as officials of a government you are given duties to uphold, if you refuse to do your duty you can be removed.

    although his woman feels its wrong to enforce such a law, and i can understand that, she can removed it would to be the decision of the people above her.

    her feelings do not keep her immune from losing her job.

    when you take a stance on something, you better be prepared, for what may happen.
    POST42

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    1) this is a personal opinion.......nothing about law here.
    2)wrong .....if you dont do your job...you CAN be removed from it..it going to depend on her boss, of if the people petition to have her removed
    3)its simply means again, i understand her feelings, not wanting to do this, however her feelings to not keep her from losing her job, if the people above her choose to let her go.
    4) again if the people above her, or the people in general want her gone becuase of her actions...she will not hold her position.
    5)well she better know the climate for making this decision, becuase if she is crying about its later, she is the only one to blame.
    WOMAN SHOULD ...............MEAN LOSE HER JOB,...... DOES NOT MEAN WILL


    I CLEARLY POSTED "THIS IS A PERSONAL OPINION.


    I HOPE YOU START WEARING GLASSES
    Last edited by Master PO; 07-11-13 at 11:16 PM.

  3. #53
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: State attorney general won’t defend gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    POST 40


    POST42



    WOMAN SHOULD ...............MEAN LOSE HER JOB, DOES NOT NOT MEAN WILL


    I CLEARLY POSTED "THIS IS A PERSONAL OPINION.


    I HOPE YOU START WEARING GLASSES
    yes really
    thank you for reposting the proof i already posted, some how you think its different lol
    yes you said SHOULD and didnt mention it was just you opinion, thanks for provign that fact again
    "would" doesnt mean opinion, your spin and dishonest fails again

    if somebody commits murder and somebody says they should go to jail does that mean its just an opinion? lol nice try

    and yes in post 42 you told me it was just my personal opinion, and thers nothign about law ther, you were wrong. facts defeat you again. I loved that you doubled down on your factually proven wrong statmenst and are trying to spin them now.

    I repeat
    if you would now like to clarify and admit you misspoke, didnt speak clearly and or you only have the OPINION she didnt do her job and should be removed, that is fine.

    I will simply tell you that you are entitled to your opinion but on this specific subject matter facts and law disagree with you, facts defeat you again.

    nothign has changed as you wrote that statement it was factually wrong
    next
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #54
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: State attorney general won’t defend gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    yes really
    thank you for reposting the proof i already posted, some how you think its different lol
    yes you said SHOULD and didnt mention it was just you opinion, thanks for provign that fact again
    "would" doesnt mean opinion, your spin and dishonest fails again

    if somebody commits murder and somebody says they should go to jail does that mean its just an opinion? lol nice try

    and yes in post 42 you told me it was just my personal opinion, and thers nothign about law ther, you were wrong. facts defeat you again. I loved that you doubled down on your factually proven wrong statmenst and are trying to spin them now.

    I repeat
    if you would now like to clarify and admit you misspoke, didnt speak clearly and or you only have the OPINION she didnt do her job and should be removed, that is fine.

    I will simply tell you that you are entitled to your opinion but on this specific subject matter facts and law disagree with you, facts defeat you again.

    nothign has changed as you wrote that statement it was factually wrong
    next

    YOU STATED I NEVER SAID PERSONAL OPINION, AND I SHOWED YOU CLEARLY I DID,....NOW BACKTRACK FOR ME!




    Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) just facts that prove you wrong again and showing you are posting lies and making stuff up of course you call them useless though
    2.) good thing thats not what we were discussing, everybody COULD lose thier job, meanignless
    3.) no you did not

    here is your first post

    no where in there did you say that was opinion, then when i told you the bolded is false and the law doesnt support you, you told me i was wrong and thats only my personal opinion and theres nothign about law that supports you being false.

    if you would now like to clarify and admit you misspoke, didnt speak clearly and or you only have the OPINION she didnt do her job and should be removed, that is fine.

    I will simply tell you that you are entitled to your opinion but on this specific subject matter facts and law disagree with you, facts defeat you again.

  5. #55
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: State attorney general won’t defend gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    1.)YOU STATED I NEVER SAID PERSONAL OPINION, AND I SHOWED YOU CLEARLY I DID,....NOW BACKTRACK FOR ME!



    1.) when i said you never mentions opinion it was about your original post, 42, which you factual did not mention opinion, thanks, facts prove you wrong again
    when you did mention opnion you called MY response my personal opinion, lol nice try, its halarious watchign you make stuff up


    if you would now like to clarify and admit you misspoke, didnt speak clearly and or you only have the OPINION she didnt do her job and should be removed, that is fine.

    I will simply tell you that you are entitled to your opinion but on this specific subject matter facts and law disagree with you, facts defeat you again, they seem to be your kyrponite.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #56
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: State attorney general won’t defend gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by agent j View Post
    1.) when i said you never mentions opinion it was about your original post, 42, which you factual did not mention opinion, thanks, facts prove you wrong again
    when you did mention opnion you called my response my personal opinion, lol nice try, its halarious watchign you make stuff up


    if you would now like to clarify and admit you misspoke, didnt speak clearly and or you only have the opinion she didnt do her job and should be removed, that is fine.

    I will simply tell you that you are entitled to your opinion but on this specific subject matter facts and law disagree with you, facts defeat you again, they seem to be your kyrponite.

    backtrack...come on you can do it...keep going!

    Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post...........no where in there did you say that was opinion,

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    1) this is a personal opinion.......nothing about law here.
    2)wrong .....if you dont do your job...you CAN be removed from it..it going to depend on her boss, of if the people petition to have her removed
    3)its simply means again, i understand her feelings, not wanting to do this, however her feelings to not keep her from losing her job, if the people above her choose to let her go.
    4) again if the people above her, or the people in general want her gone becuase of her actions...she will not hold her position.
    5)well she better know the climate for making this decision, becuase if she is crying about its later, she is the only one to blame.

  7. #57
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: State attorney general won’t defend gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    backtrack...come on you can do it...keep going!
    there is factually no back track at all, you posting lies wont change that i stand by everything i said
    you never said in your original post it was just opinion, thats a lie that nobody falls for because your original post which was proven to be 100% wrong is stil here for everybody to read.
    Its funny watching how emotional you get when you are proved wrong.

    if you would now like to clarify and admit you misspoke, didnt speak clearly and or you only have the OPINION she didnt do her job and should be removed, that is fine.

    I will simply tell you that you are entitled to your opinion but on this specific subject matter facts and law disagree with you, facts defeat you again, they seem to be your kryptonite.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #58
    Professor
    iacardsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Seen
    11-24-17 @ 09:51 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,981

    Re: State attorney general won’t defend gay marriage ban

    IT's not a difficult concept. No straight couple would get denied a marriage license, so why should a gay couple? You don't have to agree with it, but why does it affect you? Not ery difficult, if this country was based off the Bible then maybe I could see it, but it isn't. Equality needs to be unconditional.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals."
    - Mark Twain
    Run your own nation, play Cybernations.

  9. #59
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: State attorney general won’t defend gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    there is factually no back track at all, you posting lies wont change that i stand by everything i said
    you never said in your original post it was just opinion, thats a lie that nobody falls for because your original post which was proven to be 100% wrong is stil here for everybody to read.
    Its funny watching how emotional you get when you are proved wrong.

    if you would now like to clarify and admit you misspoke, didnt speak clearly and or you only have the OPINION she didnt do her job and should be removed, that is fine.

    I will simply tell you that you are entitled to your opinion but on this specific subject matter facts and law disagree with you, facts defeat you again, they seem to be your kryptonite.
    in this whole thread I have made 2 points only..2 points

    1 that this woman should be fired

    2 that this woman can be fired

    my first post #40

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    woman should be removed from her office, for her failure to enforce law.

    as officials of a government you are given duties to uphold, if you refuse to do your duty you can be removed.

    although his woman feels its wrong to enforce such a law, and i can understand that, she can removed it would to be the decision of the people above her.

    her feelings do not keep her immune from losing her job.

    when you take a stance on something, you better be prepared, for what may happen.
    AGENT J reply to my post /#40, weith his post 41

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) sorry this is false and the law doesnt support you
    2.) this is true, good think she has upheld her duties
    3.) dont know what this says
    4.) no they do not but that has no impact here
    5.) im sure she is prepared.
    my next post #42 responding to his post #41



    1) this is a personal opinion.......nothing about law here.
    2)wrong .....if you dont do your job...you CAN be removed from it..it going to depend on her boss, of if the people petition to have her removed
    3)its simply means again, i understand her feelings, not wanting to do this, however her feelings to not keep her from losing her job, if the people above her choose to let her go.
    4) again if the people above her, or the people in general want her gone becuase of her actions...she will not hold her position.
    5)well she better know the climate for making this decision, becuase if she is crying about its later, she is the only one to blame.


    I CLEARLY STATE THAT THE WOMAN SHOULD BE REMOVED IS A PERSONAL OPINION OF MIND

    AND I ALSO STATE THAT THE WOMAN CAN BE REMOVED BY PEOPLE ABOVE HER.

    POST BY AGENT J#43... WHICH IS USELESS INFORMATION, AND WHERE HE STATES THAT I STATED NO OPINION OF MINE


    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) just facts that prove you wrong again and showing you are posting lies and making stuff up of course you call them useless though
    2.) good thing thats not what we were discussing, everybody COULD lose thier job, meanignless
    3.) no you did not

    here is your first post


    no where in there did you say that was opinion, then when i told you the bolded is false and the law doesnt support you, you told me i was wrong and thats only my personal opinion and theres nothign about law that supports you being false.

    if you would now like to clarify and admit you misspoke, didnt speak clearly and or you only have the OPINION she didnt do her job and should be removed, that is fine.

    I will simply tell you that you are entitled to your opinion but on this specific subject matter facts and law disagree with you, facts defeat you again.

    AGAIN IN POST #42 I CLEARLY STATED THAT THE WOMAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE WAS MY OPINION.

    AGENT J, HAS MADE A MISTAKE, AND WILL NOT ADMIT HIS ERROR INSTEAD HE CONTINUES TO THROW OUT MORE FALSE INFO, TO CONFUSE.

  10. #60
    Sage
    Oftencold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A small village in Alaska
    Last Seen
    05-09-14 @ 12:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    5,044

    Re: State attorney general won’t defend gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_State View Post
    State attorney general won't defend gay marriage ban | TribLIVE



    I very much respect this woman for standing up for her principles. I believe she should leave her job because it is her job to defend the state's laws. However, great to see her standing up for what she believes is right. Tough call on her part.
    I believe she should be sent to prison.

    I swear, I no longer believe that most people in America are averse to living in a dictatorship, so long as the dictatorship in question severely punishes their personal enemies, promises free stuff that no rational mind would think that they can deliver, and sanctifies their favorite form of sexual deviation.
    Quod scripsi, scripsi

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •