Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 171

Thread: State attorney general won’t defend gay marriage ban

  1. #41
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,797

    Re: State attorney general won’t defend gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    1.)woman should be removed from her office, for her failure to enforce law.

    2.) as officials of a government you are given duties to uphold, if you refuse to do your duty you can be removed.

    3.) although his woman feels its wrong to enforce such a law, and i can understand that, she can removed it would to be the decision of the people above her.
    4.) her feelings do not keep her immune from losing her job.
    5.) when you take a stance on something, you better be prepared, for what may happen.
    1.) sorry this is false and the law doesnt support you
    2.) this is true, good think she has upheld her duties
    3.) dont know what this says
    4.) no they do not but that has no impact here
    5.) im sure she is prepared.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #42
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: State attorney general won’t defend gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) sorry this is false and the law doesnt support you
    2.) this is true, good think she has upheld her duties
    3.) dont know what this says
    4.) no they do not but that has no impact here
    5.) im sure she is prepared.
    1) this is a personal opinion.......nothing about law here.
    2)wrong .....if you dont do your job...you CAN be removed from it..it going to depend on her boss, of if the people petition to have her removed
    3)its simply means again, i understand her feelings, not wanting to do this, however her feelings to not keep her from losing her job, if the people above her choose to let her go.
    4) again if the people above her, or the people in general want her gone becuase of her actions...she will not hold her position.
    5)well she better know the climate for making this decision, becuase if she is crying about its later, she is the only one to blame.

  3. #43
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,797

    Re: State attorney general won’t defend gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    1) this is a personal opinion.......nothing about law here.
    2)wrong .....if you dont do your job...you CAN be removed from it..it going to depend on her boss, of if the people petition to have her removed
    3)its simply means again, i understand her feelings, not wanting to do this, however her feelings to not keep her from losing her job, if the people above her choose to let her go.
    4) again if he people above her, or the people in general want h r gone becuase of her actions...she will not hold her position.
    5)well she better know the climate for making this decision, becuase if she is crying about its later, she is the only one to blame.
    1.) factual false, what i posted is a fact see post 33 for you mistake, law proves you wrong
    2.) she has fullfilled the lawful requirements of her job you are the only one factually wrong
    3.) they currently have ZERO reason to do so based on this
    4.) her actions are lawful and fullfill her oath, they have no reason too based on this
    5.) the decision is sound, lawful and doesnt violate her job requirements in anyway

    sorry you are wrong laws and facts make it that way, in case you dont want to go to post 33 ill just post the law, her oath and her comments

    LAW:
    attorney general may allow lawyers for the governor's office or executive-branch agencies to defend a lawsuit if it is more efficient or in the state's best interests.
    OATH:
    "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support, obey and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this Commonwealth and that I will discharge the duties of my office with fidelity."
    one of her qoutes:
    "I cannot ethically defend the constitutionality of Pennsylvania's version of DOMA, where I believe it to be wholly unconstitutional," Kathleen Kane told reporters at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia on Thursday
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #44
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: State attorney general won’t defend gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) factual false, what i posted is a fact see post 33 for you mistake, law proves you wrong
    2.) she has fullfilled the lawful requirements of her job you are the only one factually wrong
    3.) they currently have ZERO reason to do so based on this
    4.) her actions are lawful and fullfill her oath, they have no reason too based on this
    5.) the decision is sound, lawful and doesnt violate her job requirements in anyway

    sorry you are wrong laws and facts make it that way, in case you dont want to go to post 33 ill just post the law, her oath and her comments

    LAW:


    OATH:


    one of her qoutes:
    wrong, this woman can lose her job, if the the people over her, or the people petition the government to remove her from office...this is the basics, you should understand.

  5. #45
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,797

    Re: State attorney general won’t defend gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    wrong, this woman can lose her job, if the the people over her, or the people petition the government to remove her from office...this is the basics, you should understand.
    nice reframing, your statement i called wrong is still 100% wrong you should understand. lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #46
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: State attorney general won’t defend gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nice reframing, your statement i called wrong is still 100% wrong you should understand. lol
    so you think that this woman is immune from losing her job?....that's its a guarantee

    even the president can lose this job, it he fails to follow the constitution,. ..its only if the congress acts on him whether he keeps it his job.

    the Governor of PENN, can fire the lady if he wishes, becuase he can state she failed to do her duty.

  7. #47
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,797

    Re: State attorney general won’t defend gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    1.)so you think that this woman is immune from losing her job?....that's its a guarantee

    2.) even the president can lose this job, it he fails to follow the constitution,. ..its only if the congress acts on him whether he keeps it his job.

    3.) the Governor of PENN, can fire the lady if he wishes, becuase he can state she failed to do her duty.
    1.) nope never said this, but please feel free to make up more stuff though
    2.) thanks for the meaningless information
    3.) more meaningless info that was never debated

    awesome post, your statement i called wrong and false is still 100% false
    keep trying to deflect though maybe it will work in your next post lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #48
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: State attorney general won’t defend gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) nope never said this, but please feel free to make up more stuff though
    2.) thanks for the meaningless information
    3.) more meaningless info that was never debated

    awesome post, your statement i called wrong and false is still 100% false
    keep trying to deflect though maybe it will work in your next post lol

    so you believe this woman can in no way lose her job, if her superior decides to ask for here resignation, becuase they believe she has not exercised her duties of office properly?

    so no one can be fired then, in government?

    you continued ridiculous responses, be just claiming wrong, and dodging the subject, shows your a master at being deceptive.

  9. #49
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,797

    Re: State attorney general won’t defend gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    1.)so you believe this woman can in no way lose her job, if her superior decides to ask for here resignation, becuase they believe she has not exercised her duties of office properly?
    2.) so no one can be fired then, in government?
    3.) you continued ridiculous responses, be just claiming wrong, and dodging the subject, shows your a master at being deceptive.
    1.) again never said this and you lying about it wont change that fact
    2.) see 2
    3.) FAIL, you are not talking about the subject, you are trying, and failing, to make up your own. Its cute you think this will fool anybody or your deflection will ever work.Your statement was 100% wrong and I provide facts to prove it.

    she broke no laws
    she broke no oaths
    she has done her job as far as the subject is concerned

    let me know when any of these facts change
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #50
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: State attorney general won’t defend gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) again never said this and you lying about it wont change that fact
    2.) see 2
    3.) FAIL, you are not talking about the subject, you are trying, and failing, to make up your own. Its cute you think this will fool anybody or your deflection will ever work.Your statement was 100% wrong and I provide facts to prove it.

    she broke no laws
    she broke no oaths
    she has done her job as far as the subject is concerned

    let me know when any of these facts change

    more unless information.

    i state clearly in my post ......the woman could lose her job

    and i stated firstly, that i thought she should lose her job....and stated that ...........it was opinion only!

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •