Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 61

Thread: I.R.S. Scrutiny Went Beyond the Political

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: I.R.S. Scrutiny Went Beyond the Political

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Doesn't change the fact that right now there is no evidence tying Obama to this.

    Despite already in this thread some thinking Obama is tied to this.
    and right now in this thread you have liberals wanting to call the investigation off because after less then two months they haven't tied any one in the WH to it yet

  2. #12
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: I.R.S. Scrutiny Went Beyond the Political

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    Google and read the Hatch act. And they FBI wouldn't be involved if their wasn't a possible crime committed
    That's not true, the FBI got involved with the Valerie Plame case and its wasn't known if a crime had been committed. The FBI investigates and then determines whether or not a crime had been committed. Hatch Act is irrelevant.

  3. #13
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,169

    Re: I.R.S. Scrutiny Went Beyond the Political

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    and right now in this thread you have liberals wanting to call the investigation off because after less then two months they haven't tied any one in the WH to it yet
    And predictably, you have conservatives who want to discount evidence that doesn't say what they want it to say. If you want to know the "truth," which inevitably every conservative says they want to, you have to take any evidence seriously. Truth =/= confirmation bias.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: I.R.S. Scrutiny Went Beyond the Political

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    and right now in this thread you have liberals wanting to call the investigation off because after less then two months they haven't tied any one in the WH to it yet
    There is no liberal in this thread saying the investigation should be called off. So either you are lying or you're not even bothering to read this thread. The only thing a couple of people have said is there currently no link right now between Obama and this IRS scandal.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: I.R.S. Scrutiny Went Beyond the Political

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    There is no liberal in this thread saying the investigation should be called off. So either you are lying or you're not even bothering to read this thread. The only thing a couple of people have said is there currently no link right now between Obama and this IRS scandal.
    key word is "currently" give it some time grasshopper. like i have mentioned dozen of times it took a year with the Watergate investigation before Nixon was forced out of office, and would like to add they never tied Nixon directly they never proved he gave the order just that he had knowledge after the fact and covered up and lied that he had no knowledge

  6. #16
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,193

    Re: I.R.S. Scrutiny Went Beyond the Political

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Doesn't change the fact that right now there is no evidence tying Obama to this.

    Despite already in this thread some thinking Obama is tied to this.
    There's really no evidence tying Obama to anything - period. This President is responsible for nothing. Only President in the history of the nation whose only role, apparently, is travelling, entertaining various champions of sports, giving vacuous, boring speeches and working on his March Madness brackets. Other than that, what is he tied to??
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  7. #17
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: I.R.S. Scrutiny Went Beyond the Political

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    key word is "currently" give it some time grasshopper. like i have mentioned dozen of times it took a year with the Watergate investigation before Nixon was forced out of office, and would like to add they never tied Nixon directly they never proved he gave the order just that he had knowledge after the fact and covered up and lied that he had no knowledge
    Nixon likely left office because he would have been impeached in the House and convicted in the Senate.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: I.R.S. Scrutiny Went Beyond the Political

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    key word is "currently" give it some time grasshopper. like i have mentioned dozen of times it took a year with the Watergate investigation before Nixon was forced out of office, and would like to add they never tied Nixon directly they never proved he gave the order just that he had knowledge after the fact and covered up and lied that he had no knowledge
    Too bad that if you take your comments and 10 cents you still couldn't get a decent cup of coffee. You keep up the good fight with conspiracy theories at least it's entertaining.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: I.R.S. Scrutiny Went Beyond the Political

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    There's really no evidence tying Obama to anything - period. This President is responsible for nothing. Only President in the history of the nation whose only role, apparently, is travelling, entertaining various champions of sports, giving vacuous, boring speeches and working on his March Madness brackets. Other than that, what is he tied to??
    Actually there's plenty to tie Obama "legitimately" too but in this case no there is no ties to Obama and this IRS scandal right now. That's the FACTS.

  10. #20
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,824

    Re: I.R.S. Scrutiny Went Beyond the Political

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    There's really no evidence tying Obama to anything - period. This President is responsible for nothing. Only President in the history of the nation whose only role, apparently, is travelling, entertaining various champions of sports, giving vacuous, boring speeches and working on his March Madness brackets. Other than that, what is he tied to??
    Does everything have to be absolute to you? Either the president is personally involved in literally every action the government takes, or he does nothing but parties all day? There's no in between for you?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •