Page 92 of 215 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 2145

Thread: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

  1. #911
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    So what is your solution?

    And none of this ephemeral BS. Concrete proposals only as in A leads to B.
    For someone who is always stalking me get some help with comprehension of what I post. I have given my solutions many time and it serves no purpose repeating that to you, someone who couldn't care less what the proposed solutions are as you simply want attention.

  2. #912
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You don't understand good leadership at all, that is obvious. Enough of your silly games, the only solution you offered was making unions stronger. This seems to be a game for you and I am not in the mood to play it. How do strong unions make things better and who pays their costs?
    You realize our discussion wasn't about solutions. You were whining about taxes and regulations and started trying to redirect when you couldn't address the facts. I understand. But the truth will set you free.


    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #913
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,093

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    For someone who is always stalking me get some help with comprehension of what I post. I have given my solutions many time and it serves no purpose repeating that to you, someone who couldn't care less what the proposed solutions are as you simply want attention.
    It would hae been much easier for you just to say "I know nothing and have no answers". But I guess the point was made with this post of yours as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  4. #914
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    If you cheerleaders wouldn't be spending so much time high fiving each other for idiotic posts you would know the answer to that question. The answer is very simple, you lead, you promote the private sector, you provide incentive to the American taxpayers by allowing them to keep more of what they earn, You unleash the American spirit and cheerlead when necessary promoting that "shining city on the hill", you wouldn't demonize any economic class for producing, you wouldn't micro manage personal responsibility issues like health care, and you don't take expensive vacations and play a lot of golf when so many people are suffering.
    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    And your solution is what? Also how would implement it in the real world?
    He offers nothing but platitudes.

  5. #915
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You realize our discussion wasn't about solutions. You were whining about taxes and regulations and started trying to redirect when you couldn't address the facts. I understand. But the truth will set you free.

    The question was asked by one of those liberals here who high five everything that another liberal posts. I gave you the answers and then asked for your solutions. As usual you offered none which just goes to show how little you know about the private sector economy or even your own behavior when it comes to your own money

  6. #916
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    It would hae been much easier for you just to say "I know nothing and have no answers". But I guess the point was made with this post of yours as well.
    Aw, another one just showed up. I have given that answer over and over again but like so many you don't want the answer, you want to bait and troll. Been in this forum a long time, almost 40,000 posts, educate yourself and find the answers. You can even go back just a few of my posts in this thread. Show that you aren't a typical liberal here who just wants to troll

  7. #917
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    He offers nothing but platitudes.
    You can start with post 883. I would give you specifics but you haven't shown the ability to understand anything other than programs offered by the govt. Reagan provided a blueprint but liberals wanting more power and people dependent on them so as to keep their jobs.

  8. #918
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You can start with post 883. I would give you specifics but you haven't shown the ability to understand anything other than programs offered by the govt. Reagan provided a blueprint but liberals wanting more power and people dependent on them so as to keep their jobs.
    Again, back in the 80's there were plenty of manufacturing jobs in the US, today they are mostly all gone. Reagan spent money on weapons systems that generated jobs.

  9. #919
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The question was asked by one of those liberals here who high five everything that another liberal posts. I gave you the answers and then asked for your solutions. As usual you offered none which just goes to show how little you know about the private sector economy or even your own behavior when it comes to your own money
    We started by my correcting your tax claim. Then your regulation claim. Sorry.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #920
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Again, back in the 80's there were plenty of manufacturing jobs in the US, today they are mostly all gone. Reagan spent money on weapons systems that generated jobs.
    You really are hung up on manufacturing and ignore the new industries that have cropped up since the 80's. Further you ignore that there were 146 million working Americans in December 2007 and we still have a labor force of over 155 million. Good leadership is needed, Reagan offered it in the 80's and Obama doesn't have a clue nor do most of his supporters. More people are dependent on the govt. today than ever before and liberals love that. You offer people over 2 years of unemployment benefits and there isn't a lot of incentive for some to find a job.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •