Page 90 of 215 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
Results 891 to 900 of 2145

Thread: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

  1. #891
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No one argues that part s good. But you could have that without the up tick. Some of us keep perspective, and others, well there's you.
    Still waiting for your solution to the economic problems we are facing. It does appear that like Obama you have none because neither of you understand the private sector.

  2. #892
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You normally do go on and on and on and on never proposing any solutions.
    And your solution is what? Also how would implement it in the real world?

  3. #893
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I'm sure whining about democrats is your idea of a solution, but the fact remains these are huge problems that will not be easily navigated. If you're waiting on any president to fix them quickly, regardless of party, you're in for a long wait.
    That is because you have no concept of leadership and the responsibilities of leadership. Have you always throughout your life had others solve problems for you?

  4. #894
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    So you believe because you willingly believe anything that you believe supports your point of view. Post the details of the study. Then tell me how sales taxes, estate taxes, and deregulation are monthly operating expenses of business?
    I told you, the Link was there. If you wanted to know, you would.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #895
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Still waiting for your solution to the economic problems we are facing. It does appear that like Obama you have none because neither of you understand the private sector.
    Stronger unions would help. Or at least stop demonizing workers. But there are no smile answers. That might be the first step. Stop pretending simple platitudes like cut taxes will really change anything.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #896
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I told you, the Link was there. If you wanted to know, you would.
    Been to the link, no internals yet you don't seem to be so quick to accept other polling data with actual internals when they go against what you want to believe. What are your solutions and why do you have no concept of leadership?

  7. #897
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    That is because you have no concept of leadership and the responsibilities of leadership. Have you always throughout your life had others solve problems for you?
    I guess this is the best you can do, but it doesn't address my point at all.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #898
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Stronger unions would help. Or at least stop demonizing workers. But there are no smile answers. That might be the first step. Stop pretending simple platitudes like cut taxes will really change anything.
    Help whom? Aw, yes, those poor workers with absolutely nothing invested in their job other than their own time. Stop ignoring what you do when you get to keep more of what you earn.

  9. #899
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Been to the link, no internals yet you don't seem to be so quick to accept other polling data with actual internals when they go against what you want to believe. What are your solutions and why do you have no concept of leadership?
    There was. But you know the study, look it up. You've been given a lot, with next to nothing in rebuttal. At least try.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #900
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I guess this is the best you can do, but it doesn't address my point at all.
    The best I can do is to ignore you who are a waste of time with no solutions and being totally nave about leadership and the qualities and responsibilities of a leader.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •