I think the Fed should be castrated - at a minimum, remove the employment mandate; at most, get rid of it altogether.
- balance the budget
- reduce the military by 1/3 at least
- bring all the troops home
- eliminate corporate tax
- bring in a flat tax - the same rate for all income earners (both income and capital gains) AND no deductions except for charitable contributions
- remove all federal regulations on business except for health and safety and national defense concerns
- never bail out a company/corporation/bank again.
- let the market set interest rates
- end Obamacare
- end welfare - replace with federal emergency shelters in every major regional center (with food/shelter/emerg. Medical/dental)...continue welfare for physically/mentally handicapped.
- eventually end Social Security - when the last person over 35 today dies, SS dies with them.
That is most of it.
Now will you please answer my question?