Page 86 of 215 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 860 of 2145

Thread: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

  1. #851
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The country is losing and the more you defend the Obama incompetence the more you become part of the problem rather than the solution. Name for me anything Obama has done to increase demand so that companies will hire.
    Bizarro...You have been going on for four years about how ALL of the things that the President HAS DONE/IS DOING IS WRONG....and NOW I'm supposed to list all of these things you have been against?

    What is it now? You can't remember what you have been fighting against?

    FFS!!!!


    Name for me the leadership qualities of Obama that have generated bipartisanship in Congress to get positive economic results?
    Again and again you make these same insane arguments, and I keep pointing out the same facts, you cannot lead in a system where there is the option not to be lead. The GOP has chosen not to be lead, they made this choice BEFORE he was worn in.


    Let me know why the Republican House is called the do nothing House by liberals when bills passed by that House are sitting in Harry Reid's desk because he refuses to bring them to the floor for debate?
    Instead of passing bill that have a chance of getting past the Senate (like a real jobs bill), the extremist House passes for the umpteenth time a repeal of the ACA....which you applaud. You want the House to spend its time doing pointless work and not produce the legislation that will have a positive effect for the conditions that exist NOW. The last time we had this kind of dysfunction was before the Civil War.

    Defense of the indefensible in itself is indefensible.
    Faulty circular logic, and you don't see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #852
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Is that what you are doing? Looking for any excuse to distract away from your loss?

    It's not working, the train wreck appears to be something you want to be quite visable. I'd think your ego would want to avoid that.

    But hey, smolder along. Far be it from me to stop you.
    LOL...you can't even mention what became of your argument, it has gotten that bad.

    Good grief.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  3. #853
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,253

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Bizarro...You have been going on for four years about how ALL of the things that the President HAS DONE/IS DOING IS WRONG....and NOW I'm supposed to list all of these things you have been against?

    What is it now? You can't remember what you have been fighting against?

    FFS!!!!


    Again and again you make these same insane arguments, and I keep pointing out the same facts, you cannot lead in a system where there is the option not to be lead. The GOP has chosen not to be lead, they made this choice BEFORE he was worn in.


    Instead of passing bill that have a chance of getting past the Senate (like a real jobs bill), the extremist House passes for the umpteenth time a repeal of the ACA....which you applaud. You want the House to spend its time doing pointless work and not produce the legislation that will have a positive effect for the conditions that exist NOW. The last time we had this kind of dysfunction was before the Civil War.

    Faulty circular logic, and you don't see it.
    And yet the numbers are acceptable only to someone with low standards and the inability to comprehend how the free market works. Are you sending Bush a thank you note for more spendable income in your paycheck?

    More rhetoric from you and still no substance. Nothing you say will ever change the numbers and Obama's failures. You buy on face value anything that the left tells you. Why would the Obama jobs' bill of 2010 been any different than the 842 billion stimulus bill of 2009 that failed to deliver the promised results? Do you understand who funds those programs Obama has proposed when the Federal taxpayer funding runs out? Are you prepared for higher state taxes to fund another govt. unfunded mandate?

    stop buying the rhetoric and actual do some research. Stop buying liberal arguments at face value and look at the details. Stop calling the House the do nothing House and Hold Reid accountable for stonewalling House legislation.

    I wonder if you truly understand the definition of a fact. The only thing factual about an opinion is that it came from the individual giving it. You offer opinions as fact which destroys what little credibility you have.

  4. #854
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    LOL...you can't even mention what became of your argument, it has gotten that bad.

    Good grief.
    And yet you persist...




  5. #855
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,253

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Just a bit more before I leave:

    Impact of Estate Tax on Small Businesses and Farms Is Minimal
    Almost No Small Business and Farm Estates Owe the Tax; Those That Do Owe Only Modest Amounts

    Impact of Estate Tax on Small Businesses and Farms Is Minimal Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

    There is simply no consensus whatsoever that cutting taxes is a good strategy to boost state economic growth and create jobs.

    Academic Research Lacks Consensus on the Impact of State Tax Cuts on Economic Growth Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

    The National Association for Business Economics survey asks how higher taxes and lower government spending effected businesses in the first three months of 2013.

    Ninety-three percent of respondents say the political developments had no effect on employment levels in the first quarter, and 95 percent say they had no impact on capital spending plans.

    Fiscal Cliff Had No Effect On Employment, U.S. Businesses Say
    Hope you got a good night's rest and are starting to think before you post. Do you realize that estate taxes, securities deregulation, and sales taxes aren't monthly operating expenses for businesses? Sales taxes are collected by businesses and paid to the state govt. You really should learn to read a financial statement of a private business and understand what goes into that statement

    All these quotes you post never recognize how many businesses simply didn't start up because of regulations. Any idea how many permits are required to build a new refinery? Why would any business go through those hoops?

    You want badly to believe what you are told by today's Democrat Party but fail to apply logic and common sense to their opinions. This is about economic growth, job creation and higher taxes, more regulations affect both negatively.

  6. #856
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,253

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    The blind loyalty and support for Barack Obama is either intentional or misguided. A lot of good people are being led to slaughter and the economic results are quite telling. So regulations don't affect people?

    http://finance.townhall.com/columnis...obama-n1637441

  7. #857
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Hope you got a good night's rest and are starting to think before you post. Do you realize that estate taxes, securities deregulation, and sales taxes aren't monthly operating expenses for businesses? Sales taxes are collected by businesses and paid to the state govt. You really should learn to read a financial statement of a private business and understand what goes into that statement

    All these quotes you post never recognize how many businesses simply didn't start up because of regulations. Any idea how many permits are required to build a new refinery? Why would any business go through those hoops?

    You want badly to believe what you are told by today's Democrat Party but fail to apply logic and common sense to their opinions. This is about economic growth, job creation and higher taxes, more regulations affect both negatively.
    I've given all kinds of support for my claims. You? Not so much.



    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #858
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The blind loyalty and support for Barack Obama is either intentional or misguided. A lot of good people are being led to slaughter and the economic results are quite telling. So regulations don't affect people?

    The Ingenious Stupidity of Barack Obama - John Ransom - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary - Page 1
    You realize there's nothing factual in that article. It's just another rant. Please, seek something measured, objective, verifiable.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #859
    Sage

    Donc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    out yonder
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,426

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The blind loyalty and support for Barack Obama is either intentional or misguided. A lot of good people are being led to slaughter and the economic results are quite telling. So regulations don't affect people?

    The Ingenious Stupidity of Barack Obama - John Ransom - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary - Page 1
    samo,samo.YAWN.
    The haggardness of poverty is everywhere seen contrasted with the sleekness of wealth, the exhorted labor of some compensating for the idleness of others, wretched hovels by the side of stately colonnades, the rags of indigence blended with the ensigns of opulence; in a word, the most useless profusion in the midst of the most urgent wants.Jean-Baptiste Say

  10. #860
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,253

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I've given all kinds of support for my claims. You? Not so much.


    You have provided opinions but none of them addressed the point I made about what are actual business taxes and further how many business simply didn't build, start up, or grow because of regulations. How does the state of West Va. think of Obama? you are blinded by your own ideology and ignore the effects of that ideology on others.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •