Page 29 of 215 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 2145

Thread: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

  1. #281
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,314

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    the number is 195,000, the topic is jobs created, is your argument that the 195,000 number is a lie, that the government lied when they released this number?
    Please post the quote where I said that 195,000 is a lie? Why don't you get some of your other Obama supporters to help you since you all look very foolish

  2. #282
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,314

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    its not the governments responsibility to create lobs is is the government responsibility to get out of the way and let the free market create jobs if you want to live where it is the governments duty to do so you can move to Cuba or N.Koria

    I will like to ask you a question sense you think you have the answer to job creation. explain why does N. Dakota has their unemployment rate at 3% and a McDonalds worker makes over 16 dollars an hour almost twice the minimum wage? was it because of the government or the free market? why is it that a McDonalds worker makes over 16 dollars an hour did N.Dakota raise the minimum wage to 16 an hour?
    so you can live by your theories on paper that has been proven don't work time and time again or you can go with what has been proven to work through out history

    this is the problem with people who think they know economics they go to collages that are run by the socialist left. they teach their sheep that go how great socialism is. they teach their socialist theories and ignore history that has proven what works and that is free market capitalism

    you are better off learning economics from a community collage class run by some retired businessman he has real word experience what works and what doesn't
    Well done, Gimme doesn't respond well to actual data and facts that contradict the leftwing rhetoric and desire for greater liberal dependence.

  3. #283
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Please post the quote where I said that 195,000 is a lie? Why don't you get some of your other Obama supporters to help you since you all look very foolish
    i'm asking you to clarify your posistion, as you seem to be throwing all your effort into denying this number. as for the rest, meant to derail the conversation.

  4. #284
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Well done, Gimme doesn't respond well to actual data and facts that contradict the leftwing rhetoric and desire for greater liberal dependence.
    they are so vested in socialist theories they spent thousands of dollars at some left wing run university that they cant admit all that money went to waste and they was taught a lie

  5. #285
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Business expenses affect corporate profits not personal income taxes on personal income. Just another thing you don't understand like budgets and actual spending bills.
    I did not say they did, you just once again posted a non-sequitur.



    So what benefit is there to increasing taxes on anyone? Sounds to me like you are jealous of what someone else makes. That explains a lot about supporters of Obamanomics
    This is coming from a guy who constantly whines about the deficit!





    Do you have any idea what funds roads? Hint, not personal income taxes.
    Um, actually, some of it does.




    Wow, you really have bought the Obama line hook, line, and sinker. Apparently that hasn't resonated with the American people who support the pipeline.
    Americans back Keystone pipeline in new poll[/QUOTE]Is this an appeal to ignorance? Yes it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  6. #286
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Well done, Gimme doesn't respond well to actual data and facts that contradict the leftwing rhetoric and desire for greater liberal dependence.
    When presented with actual data and facts con attempts to change the subject.

  7. #287
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    its not the governments responsibility to create lobs is is the government responsibility to get out of the way and let the free market create jobs if you want to live where it is the governments duty to do so you can move to Cuba or N.Koria

    I will like to ask you a question sense you think you have the answer to job creation. explain why does N. Dakota has their unemployment rate at 3% and a McDonalds worker makes over 16 dollars an hour almost twice the minimum wage? was it because of the government or the free market? why is it that a McDonalds worker makes over 16 dollars an hour did N.Dakota raise the minimum wage to 16 an hour?
    so you can live by your theories on paper that has been proven don't work time and time again or you can go with what has been proven to work through out history

    this is the problem with people who think they know economics they go to collages that are run by the socialist left. they teach their sheep that go
    chow great socialism is. they teach their socialist theories and ignore history that has proven what works and that is free market capitalism

    you are better off learning economics from a community collage class run by some retired businessman he has real word experience what works and what doesn't
    Yeah we get, there's oil boom in North Dakota.

  8. #288
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    "Bush wasn't in office in 2010-2011-2012 when job losses were actually worse "'

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You keep showing more and more areas that you don't understand. where are the unemployed shown on this graph?
    You were talking about (non existent) "job losses", you going to make up your mind?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #289
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    I did not say they did, you just once again posted a non-sequitur.



    This is coming from a guy who constantly whines about the deficit!





    Um, actually, some of it does.






    Americans back Keystone pipeline in new poll
    Is this an appeal to ignorance? Yes it is.[/QUOTE]

    why wont you answer my question why cant you explain how N. Dakota has their unemployment down to 3% and how a McDonalds worker makes 16 dollars an hour explain how government made that happen

  10. #290
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,314

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    QUOTE=Gimmesometruth;1062023288]There you go, during those times when the economy was going pretty good, you got a tax cut....and the debt tripled and doubled respectively....and yet all you can do now is call for more cuts AND whine about debt......while you blame individuals for not getting jobs....when there are not enough jobs to go around..
    So the business you own is dependent on govt. grants and taxpayer funds? Wonder if your math skills will help you with the question does the taxpayer get hurt more by the 1.7 trillion Reagan added to the debt or the 6 trillion Obama has added to the debt? You getting any of that debt service today?

    You are the typical reich winger that wants to line the pockets of the super rich who care nothing for you.
    Your opinion noted although this looks more like a personal attack from someone who doesn't understand how the private sector works. How did any rich person make you poorer? How does taking money from those people help you?


    No, you have made it clear time and again that YOU don't care about the unemployed, you don't want jobs programs, you won't hire the long term unemployed, you believe they should be punished.
    Chronic unemployed, you bet, those that are under employed I care a lot about because they aren't taking money from the taxpayer in the form of unemployment compensation. You think govt. funding for job creation is long term? Another program you know very little about

    The wealthy have plenty of investment income, they have been swallowing up ALL of the wealth gains for a very long time.
    Your opinion noted and I have seen no evidence of your experience to decide what the majority of the wealthy do with their income. Please site that experience? Just another question that you won't answer

    Those that spend their incomes have cut back dramatically because they are not getting that share any longer.
    Their share of what? You think you are entitled to a share of what someone else earns? Yep, you are an Obama supporter. Obama cares so much about the unemployed that he keeps watching people drop out of the job market so they are no longer counted

    And yet you just differentiated the Presidential term and the associated fiscal term.....without making any point.
    I distinguish rightly between a budget and appropriation bills. You don't seem to be able to grasp the difference. The U.S. Govt. has a fiscal year, the President doesn't, he has an elected term.


    Ah, you are confused about non farm EMPLOYMENT (what I am talking about) and unemployment. You are confusing who is responsible for those job losses. I still find it so weird how you would not hire the long term unemployed....yet you continue to use them in your arguments. It is so hypocritical.
    Great, then educate me, Bush had 146 million working Americans in December 2007, you show 131 million, explain the difference? Cannot wait to hear this one.

    I just find it amazing how you continue to conflate two different stats.
    You see that is your problem, your priorities are screwed up, rather than learn how BLS destroys your argument you are amazed and a perceived difference between stats.

    How does that work? You praise the GOP for not creating any effective jobs programs, we are commenting on the same thing....yet when I point out they are not creating effective jobs programs, I somehow lose credibility?
    As has been stated it isn't the government's role to create effective job programs other than providing the incentive for the private sector to create jobs. GOP promotes the private sector whereas the Democrats promote govt. spending to create jobs. Wonder who picks up the tab for those jobs when the funding stops?

    You just shot yourself in the foot
    .

    I see no evidence of that but I do see the evidence that your wound if fatal.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •