Page 23 of 215 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 2145

Thread: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

  1. #221
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You call wars an investment? The govt. provided the incentive and the private sector did the rest on the Internet. Space program is being privatized now or haven't you noticed? You really are very nave when it comes to understanding the private sector economy. It really is a shame because millions of small businesses which are the engine that drives this economy are being destroyed by liberalism
    Yes the space program is now being privatized, after how many years? Under whose leadership is the space program being privatized?

  2. #222
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Yes the space program is now being privatized, after how many years? Under whose leadership is the space program being privatized?
    Does it matter, like all liberals you try to make a mountain out of a mole hill. There are certain things the govt. has to do and one of them is space but space is a very small part of our economy just like govt. spending isn't the largest part of our GDP. Liberals like you for some reason believe it isn't big enough showing how little you know about the foundation upon which our economy was built. We are in a economic funk now because of liberalism and beliefs such as yours. When will you admit that you are wrong in your ideology?

  3. #223
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    How about an honest answer for a change. If you knew then that we would have 2 million fewer people employed, 1.8% GDP growth, over 6 trillion added to the debt, 14.3% unemployment, a stagnant labor force four years after then end of the recession would you still believe Obama met your standards or do you have such low standards?
    Would you have voted for Bush knowing that the economy would crash in 2008 or do you just have low standards?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Why don't you answer post 139 since Disneydude is avoiding it. Or are you going to run away like you usually do?
    I did not vote for Obama because of the economy as I believe a president can't influence the economy all that much. Besides there are other reasons I voted or him.

  4. #224
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Does it matter, like all liberals you try to make a mountain out of a mole hill. There are certain things the govt. has to do and one of them is space but space is a very small part of our economy just like govt. spending isn't the largest part of our GDP. Liberals like you for some reason believe it isn't big enough showing how little you know about the foundation upon which our economy was built. We are in a economic funk now because of liberalism and beliefs such as yours. When will you admit that you are wrong in your ideology?
    Define "liberalism".... Economic liberalism or something else?

  5. #225
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Would you have voted for Bush knowing that the economy would crash in 2008 or do you just have low standards?


    I did not vote for Obama because of the economy as I believe a president can't influence the economy all that much. Besides there are other reasons I voted or him.
    Voting for Bush in 2004 was easy, the opponent was Kerry, one of the most liberal Senators in the Congress. The economy didn't crash because of Bush, it crashed because of Congressional inaction and the desire to regain the WH vs. doing their job and what was right for the American people

    You voted for the least experienced and poorest prepared individual to ever hold the office and here we are over four years later with economic results that would make Europe proud, high unemployment, high debt, low economic growth, hardly an economy for the greatest country on the face of the earth and these results are due to lack of leadership.

    Without strong leadership and a strong economy nothing else matters including the reason you voted for Obama

  6. #226
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    Define "liberalism".... Economic liberalism or something else?
    Start another thread and I will be happy to participate. This thread is about unemployment and the victory lap Obama is taking over 195,000 jobs being created. By trying to legislate economic equality and equal outcome he is spreading misery equally to everyone. Obama took office with the claim that he had the answers and here we are over four years after the end of the recession and we have 2 million fewer Americans working than when the recession began, over 6 trillion added to the debt, and poor European style economic growth.

  7. #227
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Poor European economic growth- Right, Europe went the direction of Austerity while we did some of that but on a much lesser scale. So people want more Austerity or less?

  8. #228
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    Poor European economic growth- Right, Europe went the direction of Austerity while we did some of that but on a much lesser scale. So people want more Austerity or less?
    Just goes to show what America will become if they adopt Obamanomics and make the govt. a major portion of our GDP. Europe is dependent on massive govt. spending and shows what happens when the govt. goes on a diet. The U.S. is dependent on the private sector and needs the govt. to go on a diet.

  9. #229
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Just goes to show what America will become if they adopt Obamanomics and make the govt. a major portion of our GDP. Europe is dependent on massive govt. spending and shows what happens when the govt. goes on a diet. The U.S. is dependent on the private sector and needs the govt. to go on a diet.
    First, "Obamanomics" is not making government a major portion of GDP. That is just asinine to even suggest. Austerity is when you cut government spending. It depresses job growth.

  10. #230
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Voting for Bush in 2004 was easy, the opponent was Kerry, one of the most liberal Senators in the Congress. The economy didn't crash because of Bush, it crashed because of Congressional inaction and the desire to regain the WH vs. doing their job and what was right for the American people

    You voted for the least experienced and poorest prepared individual to ever hold the office and here we are over four years later with economic results that would make Europe proud, high unemployment, high debt, low economic growth, hardly an economy for the greatest country on the face of the earth and these results are due to lack of leadership.

    Without strong leadership and a strong economy nothing else matters including the reason you voted for Obama
    The economy crashed because of the crooks in Wall Street and the banking industry. What did Bush do about it?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •